Chad Davis decided at an early age to become a lawyer and serve his fellow Texans when their disputes rise to the point where complicated litigation is required. Chad studied law at Texas Tech University and graduated in 2012. After becoming a licensed attorney, Chad began his career with a civil defense and commercial litigation law firm. In this position, Chad experienced first hand how the most talented and successful personal injury attorneys pursued claims against his clients. Chad then accepted Brian Loncar’s personal invitation to join the firm and put his experience to the test.
Since joining the plaintiff’s side and Loncar Lyon Jenkins, Chad has helped obtain successful verdicts for Texans whose claims were contested or rejected by insurance companies. Without the relentless pursuit of justice through our court system, those dollars would have been kept in the coffers of the multi-billion dollar insurance industry.
Chad’s passion for justice is his inspiration to put in extra hours and pursue the best arguments for his clients. When an equally talented lawyer on the other side battles his clients, Chad does not give up; he fights until the very end.
Professionally, Chad is most interested in studying jury psychology and staying up to date on relevant appellate cases. In his personal life, Chad enjoys running and yoga. Chad also serves as a board member of his home owner’s association and volunteers pro bono with the Human Rights Initiative.
- 70% of Practice Devoted to Personal Injury Litigation
- 30% of Practice Devoted to Mass Torts/Products Liability
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas 2012 J.D.
- Dispute Resolution Clinic, Certified Mediator, 2012
- Jewish Law Students Association, President, 2010-2012
- Texas A&M University, 2009 Finance B.B.A.
- Certificate in Leadership Excellence, 2009
- Corps of Cadets, Unit Commander, 2008-2009
- CA, Inc., Singapore Marketing Internship, 2008
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Dallas County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Professional Wellness Institute, Donor/Member
- Human Rights Initiative, Volunteer
- Preston Hollow Democrats, Community Affairs Director
- Buena Vista Villas Home Owners Association, Board Member