Ms. Treviño was born in Northport, Michigan but raised in the Rio Grande Valley. Born to immigrants from Mexico, she is a first generation American and was the first in her immediate and extended family to attend a university. She graduated from University of Texas – Pan American (a/k/a UT-RGV) with a double major: Bachelor of Social & Behavioral Sciences in Political Science and Bachelor of Arts in English. She earned her Juris Doctor from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston, Texas.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Treviño worked as a paralegal in both plaintiff and defense civil litigation firms. During law school, she clerked for a pharmaceutical litigation firm. Before joining Loncar, Lyons & Jenkins as a licensed attorney, Ms. Treviño represented insurance companies. She now utilizes her education, skills and experience to provide the best legal representation to her injured clients.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law: Juris Doctorate
- University of Texas – Pan American: Political Science and English
- South Texas College: Associates in Paralegal Studies
- State Bar of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Hidalgo County Women’s Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Member