Mrs. Baenisch is a lifelong resident of Texas. She was born in Dallas and raised in Grayson County. Mrs Baenisch received her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in finance from the University of North Texas. Mrs. Baenisch then earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Texas Wesleyan School of Law in Fort Worth, Texas.
Mrs. Baenisch is licensed to practice law by the Texas Supreme Court, and she has experience in personal injury, family law and criminal law.
Mrs. Baenisch’s practice is primarily devoted to personal injury matters, including injury resulting from car wrecks, dog bits, defective products, dangerous conditions on premises and medical malpractice.
Mrs. Baenisch is a member of the State Bar of Texas, American Bar Association, Tarrant County Bar Association and Dallas Bar Association.
Areas of Practice:
- Wrongful Death
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents & Injuries
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, J.D.
- University of North Texas, B.B.A.
- Major : Finance
- State Bar of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Tarrant County Bar Association Member
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association Member
- Dallas Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member