Dealing with a critical injury after an accident can be just as devastating as the accident itself. When you struggle to cope with the financial, physical, and emotional trauma of what you have been through, you can seek legal action to compensate you for your hardships.
An Amarillo personal injury lawyer at Loncar Lyon Jenkins can discuss your accident and help you determine your next steps. We can seek financial awards on your behalf from the person whose negligence caused you pain and suffering. With our injury law firm by your side, you could bring the liable party to justice and recover the compensation that is rightfully yours. You can reach out to us today for a free consultation with our team.
How Much Is Your Amarillo Personal Injury Claim Worth?
Our lawyer will review your damages before determining how much compensation you could pursue. Damages in injury cases generally fall into two categories: economic and non-economic. Your losses could include:
- Medical expenses and rehabilitation costs
- Income loss and/or reduced earning ability
- Physical and mental pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Physical disability or impairment
- Damaged or destroyed property
- Wrongful death damages if a family member suffered fatal injuries
To calculate your Amarillo injury case’s value, our lawyer will consider how your injuries and other losses affect your life. You have the right to recover more than just your financial losses. Every single way the accident affects you should be under review as we assess your case’s value.
Insurance and Injury Cases in Amarillo, TX
One way people in Amarillo injury cases recover compensation is by filing the claim with the liable party’s insurance company. However, if your insurance settlement does not meet your needs, you could file a lawsuit to get the most out of your financial recovery.
Insurance obligations are based on policy amounts. This means the amount you can recover from an insurance company will be contingent on the coverage and the types of coverage the policyholder purchased. We can explain insurance matters and how they affect your case more during a free case consultation.
All Practice Areas we serve in Amarillo
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Car Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Amarillo, call 877-239-4878
How Our Amarillo Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
If you hire us to represent you, we will take care of your entire case while you focus on recovering from your accident. Our personal injury lawyer serving Amarillo must closely evaluate the facts and evidence in your accident to determine who and what caused your injuries. Identifying liable parties and determining how much they owe you are a few tasks we can handle for you.
We also will:
- Review evidence, such as police reports, photographs, and surveillance footage (if available), to determine what happened
- Interview accident witnesses and record their statements
- Manage all case-related communications with all parties
- Prove the value of your case’s damages
- Negotiate with an insurer to recover fair compensation for you and your family
- File your lawsuit on time if we cannot settle your case outside of court
- Update you regularly about your case
- Represent you if we must seek your financial award at trial
Amarillo Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
File Your Claim Before the Statute of Limitations Expires
The statute of limitations for Amarillo personal injury claims is two years, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. If the statute of limitations expires before you file your case, you risk losing your right to seek damages against the liable party. If we handle your case, we will file your lawsuit on time and within the legal window.
Contact our Amarillo Personal Injury Attorneys today
Questions to Consider Before Hiring an Amarillo Attorney for an Injury Case
If you are unsure how an Amarillo personal injury attorney can help your case, you ask yourself several questions. They include:
- Is someone else at fault for my accident?
- Is someone else responsible for causing my injuries?
- Could another person or party be responsible for causing my injuries?
- How did my car accident occur?
- Are my injuries significantly impacting my life?
- Will my injuries have a lasting impact on my life?
- Have my injuries affected me financially?
- Have my injuries or the accident affected me emotionally?
- Have my injuries or the accident affected me physically?
If the answers to one or more of these questions are yes, you could reach out to our personal injury lawyer serving Amarillo to discuss your accident. Many personal injury lawyers offer a free initial consultation so you can learn what your legal options are and decide if you want to move forward.
We Can Represent You on Contingency
In fact, working with a personal injury lawyer on contingency is one of the most common ways injury victims can seek recovery in an injury case. An attorney absorbs the risks in a contingency agreement and covers all your case’s costs. You will not pay any costs until the lawyer or law firm wins your case.
You can find out more about what’s next for your personal injury claim in Amarillo when you contact our office for a free consultation. We are a contingency law firm, so we can start on your case without fees or costs. We get paid only if you win your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Do Personal Injuries Happen in Amarillo?
Injuries of this nature often happen when someone else’s negligence or misconduct comes into play. However, this can occur in virtually endless ways. Some of the more common types of accidents we see in Amarillo personal injury claims include:
- Construction accidents, factory accidents, and work-related accidents
- Car, truck, pedestrian, motorcycle, bicycle, bus, taxi, and other motor vehicle accidents
- Dog bites, slip and falls, and other types of premises liability accidents
- Injuries caused by malfunctioning or defective products or medications
We can review your situation and advise if your situation is an injury case.
Call Us to Learn How Our Amarillo Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
The personal injury claims process in Amarillo can be daunting. Fortunately, you do not have to go through it alone. When you have our team of legal advocates backing you up, you can rest easier. We will handle your case and work diligently to recover the compensation you deserve.
Call us for a free consultation with the Loncar Lyon Jenkins team today.