Those who manufacture and assemble motor vehicles have a great responsibility when it comes to safety. A single defect on a car, SUV, truck, or motorcycle may have made a significant difference in the result of your accident. Those responsible for a serious defect may be responsible for the losses you and your loved ones have experienced.
Hiring an Austin accident caused by deadly defective vehicles lawyer could allow you to recover fair compensation, without having to re-experience the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s passing.
Our Austin car accident lawyer will handle all possible aspects of seeking justice for your loved one and family. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation about how we may serve you.
Our Austin Injury Lawyers Manage Cases Arising From These Auto Defects
Defects in vehicles may be more common than you realize. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) lists some vehicle defects that may compromise your safety. These may have played a role in an accident that claimed your loved one’s life.
Some defects listed by the NHTSA are:
- Broken steering components
- Engine-related defects
- Tire-related defects
- Electrical problems that cause a fire
- Defective vehicle jacks
- Airbags that fail to deploy
You may be aware of the specific malfunction or defect that caused your loved one’s fatal accident. A lawyer can determine the parties liable and hold them accountable for your losses.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Our Accident Attorneys Will Seek Justice for Your Loved One’s Passing
Losing a loved one because of a defective vehicle is an immense loss. Your lawyer will aim to secure justice for your loved one and yourself through a wrongful death case. Our law firm can handle the entirety of the legal process or as much of the process as possible.
Some of the steps that your lawyer may take as they pursue justice include:
- Gathering all of the facts surrounding your loved one’s accident
- Speaking with experts in the automotive field to fully grasp what defect caused your loved one’s accident (or failed to keep your loved one safe)
- Identifying all of the parties who have some level of liability for your loved one’s passing
- Determining the amount of financial compensation your family is owed
- Drafting and filing your lawsuit
Once your lawsuit is filed, then our law firm will take all of the required steps to complete your case. This may include using witness testimony, evidence of your loved one’s accident, and expert testimony to show that your loved one was the victim of some sort of vehicle defect. They will also show that your family has suffered losses because of your loved one’s passing.
As your Austin wrongful death lawyer completes these steps and ultimately completes your lawsuit, they will aim to defend your rights and your loved one’s memory. By hiring Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you can remain as removed from the legal process as you desire to be. Your lawyer will seek any compensation that you deserve while you focus on your well-being.
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Seek Monetary Compensation for Your Losses
Losing a loved one in an unexpected manner may be among the greatest losses one can suffer. Your lawyer will do their best to determine the cost of the losses that have come from your loved one’s passing and will seek financial compensation accordingly.
You could seek financial compensation for these economic and non-economic damages:
- Loss of consortium, which the Legal Information Institute (LII) asserts may cover the loss of companionship for the spouse or partner of the deceased
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial
- Emotional trauma
- The cost of medical bills stemming from your loved one’s accident
- The loss of your loved one’s income, which may cause significant financial hardship on their surviving dependents
- The pain and suffering that you and your loved ones have experienced (and may continue to experience)
- Property damage costs
- Punitive damages (if applicable)
You and your loved ones deserve justice, if you have lost a loved one because of a vehicle defect. Your lawyer will identify the parties who are responsible for your loved one’s loss. Those parties may include a vehicle manufacturer, parts manufacturer, an entity responsible for assembling a vehicle or part, or another party altogether.
Why Entrust Your Case to Our Austin Injury Lawyers
You may have multiple reasons for hiring a lawyer after your loved one’s passing. You may be in the midst of the grieving process and may not have the wherewithal to pursue a lawsuit on your own. You may also benefit from hiring our law firm if:
- You find the prospect of facing facts and evidence related to your loved one’s passing distressing.
- You do not have knowledge of the legal system.
- You don’t know what constitutes a fair wrongful death settlement.
- You value the legal training that a lawyer provides.
- You trust the lawyer that you hire to secure a successful outcome.
- You don’t understand how the aftermath of auto accidents work.
- You’re unsure of what dangerous product caused the fatal collision.
It may cost you nothing to hire a lawyer to bring a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. Our personal injury law firm operates on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you pay nothing out of pocket (or upfront) for your lawyer’s services. Instead, your lawyer will collect a fee only if they win, with a percentage of your winnings being the source of their payment.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
These Considerations Could Bolster Your Case’s Outcome
Your case started from the moment of your loved one’s fatal motor vehicle accident, and anything you do could affect your case’s outcome. Yet, these considerations could streamline the process and avoid undue complications:
- Refuse to give a recorded statement. The insurance company may hope to find you in a vulnerable position after your loved one’s passing. It may use this opportunity to ask “loaded” questions in an on-the-record statement. Disclosing information in this manner will not benefit your personal injury claim. It only helps the insurer justify a low offer.
- Keep track of your expenses. We want to recover every dollar related to your loved one’s passing. To help us do that, keep all receipts, bills, and invoices.
- Partake in a free initial consultation. Today, you can call our firm and discuss your case with our team at no obligation. We can discuss how we deal with the insurance company and manage other aspects of your compensation claim.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today to Get Started on Your Case
An Austin accident caused by deadly defective vehicles lawyer will make justice for you and your loved ones their priority. Call in the Strong Arm to help with your case. Reach out to Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation.
Do not wait to call, as certain statutes may limit your window for bringing a personal injury claim.