Those who manufacture and assemble motor vehicles have a great responsibility when it comes to safety. A single defect on a car, SUV, truck, or motorcycle may have made a significant difference in the result of your accident. Those responsible for a serious defect may be responsible for the losses you and your loved ones have experienced.
Hiring an Austin accident caused by deadly defective vehicles lawyer could allow you to pursue compensation, without having to re-experience the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s passing.
Our team will handle all possible aspects of seeking justice for your loved one and their family. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at (877) 239-4878 for a free consultation about how we may serve you.
Vehicle Defects Are Alarmingly Common
Defects in vehicles may be more common than you realize. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) lists some vehicle defects that may compromise your safety. These may have played a role in an accident that claimed your loved one’s life.
Some defects listed by NHTSA are:
- Broken steering components
- Engine-related defects
- Tire-related defects
- Electrical problems that cause a fire
- Defective vehicle jacks
- Airbags that fail to deploy
You may be aware of the specific malfunction or defect that caused the accident which resulted in the passing of your loved one. A lawyer may help you determine who all of the parties responsible for said defect are, and how you may hold them accountable for your great loss.
For a free legal consultation with a deadly defective vehicles accidents lawyer serving Austin, call 877-239-4878
A Lawyer Will Seek Justice For Your Loved One’s Passing
Losing a loved one because of a defective vehicle is an immense loss. Your lawyer will aim to secure justice for your loved one and yourself through a wrongful death lawsuit. A lawyer may handle the entirety of the legal process or as much of the process as possible.
Some of the steps that your lawyer may take as they pursue justice include:
- Gathering all of the facts surrounding your loved one’s accident
- Speaking with experts in the automotive field to fully grasp what defect caused your loved one’s accident (or failed to keep your loved one safe)
- Identifying all of the parties who have some level of liability for your loved one’s passing
- Determining the amount of compensation your family is owed
- Drafting and filing your lawsuit
Once your lawsuit is filed, then your team will take all of the required steps to complete your case. This may include using witness testimony, evidence of your loved one’s accident, and expert testimony to show that your loved one was the victim of some sort of vehicle defect. They will also show that your family has suffered losses because of your loved one’s passing.
As your lawyer completes these steps and ultimately completes your lawsuit, they will aim to defend your rights and your loved one’s memory. By hiring an Austin accident caused by deadly defective vehicles lawyer, you may be able to remain as removed from the legal process as you desire to be. Your lawyer will seek any compensation that you deserve while you focus on your well-being.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at (877) 239-4878 for more details about our legal services.
Austin Deadly Defective Vehicles Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
A Wrongful Death May Cause Immense Loss
Losing a loved one in an unexpected manner may be among the greatest losses one can suffer. Your lawyer will do their best to determine the cost of the losses that have come from your loved one’s passing and will seek financial compensation in kind.
Some of the losses that you may seek compensation for include:
- Loss of consortium, which the Legal Information Institute (LII) asserts may cover the loss of companionship for the spouse or partner of the deceased
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial
- The cost of medical bills stemming from your loved one’s accident
- The loss of your loved one’s income, which may cause significant financial hardship on their surviving dependents
- The pain and suffering that you and your loved ones have experienced (and may continue to experience)
You and your loved ones deserve justice, if you have lost a loved one because of a vehicle defect. Your lawyer will identify the parties who are responsible for your loved one’s loss. Those parties may include a vehicle manufacturer, parts manufacturer, an entity responsible for assembling a vehicle or part, or another party altogether.
Why You May Hire a Lawyer
You may have multiple reasons for hiring a lawyer after your loved one’s passing. You may be in the midst of the grieving process, and may not have the wherewithal to pursue a lawsuit on your own. Additional reasons why you may choose to hire a lawyer include:
- You find the prospect of facing facts and evidence related to your loved one’s passing distressing
- You do not have knowledge of the legal system
- You value the resources that a lawyer may provide
- You value the legal training that a lawyer provides
- You trust the lawyer that you hire to secure a successful outcome
It may cost you nothing to hire a lawyer to bring a wrongful death lawsuit, as the American Bar Association (ABA) affirms. They note that a contingency-fee pay structure may allow you to pay nothing out of pocket (or upfront) for your lawyer’s services. Instead, your lawyer will collect a fee only if they win, with a percentage of your winnings being the source of their payment.
Contact our Austin Deadly Defective Vehicles Accident Attorneys today
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today to Get Started on Your Case
An Austin accident caused by deadly defective vehicles lawyer will make justice for you and your loved ones their priority. Call in the Strong Arm to help with your case. Reach out to Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at (877) 239-4878 for a free consultation.
Do not wait to call, as certain statutes may limit your window for bringing a wrongful death lawsuit.