Your financial recovery can cover medical care and other losses from a rear-end collision. A lawyer from our team may be able to secure a financial recovery for you. Our attorneys hold at-fault drivers responsible for these crashes and recover fair compensation for our clients.
Hiring a Dallas rear-end collision lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins costs you nothing out-of-pocket. Call in the Strong Arm to seek justice for you. We provide free consultations for our clients hurt in rear-end crashes in Dallas, Beaumont, and statewide.
Why Should You Hire an Attorney After a Rear-End Collision?
Your medical treatment must be your top priority after a crash. An insurance claim or lawsuit may be far from your mind after an accident. Your focus may be—and should be—on your physical recovery. When you hire a lawyer, you ensure that:
- Nobody, including insurance companies, violates your rights
- An experienced attorney is seeking a financial recovery for you as you focus on your health
You can hire a lawyer even if you are physically capable of handling your own case. An attorney’s legal training, experience, and knowledge will be a credit to your case. On the other hand, your decision to hire our law firm can stem from your desire for maximum financial recovery.
By hiring a lawyer, you
- Remove a significant responsibility from your to-do list
- Spare yourself from case-related stress and exertion
- May prevent psychological, emotional, and physical problems that can result from over-taxing yourself
- Get access to the law firm’s resources
- Free up time for treatment and rest
No two lawyers are the same. If you are going to hire an attorney, consider one from our law firm. Our accident lawyers know how to handle accident claims and personal injury lawsuits, seeing and securing compensation for our clients on a contingency fee basis.
Why Choose Us for Your Rear-End Collision Case in Dallas?
Dallas is a primary focus for us. We have represented countless accident victims in the city, giving us valuable experience in cases like yours. However, our personal injury lawyers also seek maximum compensation for clients statewide.
We handle a variety of rear-end collision case types, including:
- Car accident cases
- Truck accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Bus accident cases
- Chain reaction collisions
- All other case types involving a rear-end collision
We maintain a law office in Dallas, ensuring you will have in-person access to our legal team. We also have many other areas we serve across the state. You can expect tenacious representation from start to finish when you hire us. We will answer all your questions, respond quickly to emails and phone calls, and accommodate you however else we can.
For a free legal consultation with a Rear-End Collisions lawyer serving Beaumont, call 877-239-4878
We Will Identify Those Who Are Liable for Your Losses
It is generally true that the rear-ending driver is liable for the collision. If you have been rear-ended, we will determine if the driver who struck you has liability. Every rear-end car accident requires a careful investigation, though. Liability may be complicated by:
- The erratic driving of a motorist who was rear-ended
- Dangerous road conditions that caused a motorist to lose control of their vehicle
- Motor vehicle defects that contributed to the rear-end collision
- The presence of chain-reaction collision
- Other factors specific to your accident
We will identify every party who may be liable. So, for example, a motorist may be liable, but they may not be the only responsible party. Our legal professionals know how to determine what happened, investigate an accident scene, and work with experts to show negligence and liability in a motor vehicle accident. Our experienced car accident attorneys are here to help develop a compelling case after your rear-end collision.
A rear-end collision attorney from our firm is ready to assist you. We will treat your case with the urgency that it requires.
Beaumont Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
We Will Fight for a Fair Rear-End Car Accident Settlement
Client care is critical. We treat every client with the utmost respect and compassion. We know why you have come to Loncar Lyon Jenkins: you are seeking financial recovery. We understand the mission.
We will identify all your accident-related losses, including:
- Pain and suffering: Injuries and wrongful deaths generally cause significant pain and suffering. Your injuries hurt. You may experience traumatic memories. You may suffer through lost sleep and diminished quality of life. We will account for all your pain and suffering as we seek justice.
- Medical expenses: We will pursue coverage of emergency care, hospital costs, doctors’ appointments, surgery, and any other medical expenses from your accident.
- Lost income, earning power, and productivity: A rear-end accident can cost you wages and much more. You may become less productive, lose goodwill with your employer, and earn less because of injuries. Such professional damages might be recoverable.
- Damage to your vehicle: You can be reimbursed for repairs to your vehicle. You can also get coverage for temporary transportation while your vehicle is in the shop. If you suffered additional property damage in the crash, those losses might also be recoverable. For example, imagine your laptop was destroyed, or your eyeglasses were broken.
- Any other accident-related damages: If you have suffered any other damages, we will factor them into your target settlement. This could include a wide range of out-of-pocket costs, such as parking at the hospital, traveling for a specialist’s care, or needing to renovate your home because of mobility concerns.
Death can occur from a serious rear-end collision. If you lost a loved one, we will bring a wrongful death claim on your behalf. Our experienced auto accident attorneys handle these cases regularly. Contact us for your free initial consultation.
Contact our Beaumont Rear-End Collisions Attorneys today
Duties Our Rear-End Collision Attorney Will Perform
In addition to determining liability for your losses, we will:
We spare no expense when investigating your accident. We may hire investigators to analyze your collision. Experts can help us reconstruct your accident. We will also obtain any available:
- Video footage
- Witness accounts
- Accident reports
- Physical evidence
We will carefully preserve and protect all case-related evidence.
Document Your Losses
We will paint the picture of your damages with documentation. Applicable documentation may include:
- Medical bills
- Doctors’ diagnoses
- Medical images like X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs
- Testimony from those who have seen the effects of your injuries
- Proof of lost income
We will gather as much documentary support for your damages as we can.
Deal With the Insurer
Insurance companies can be a threat to your financial recovery. They may pressure you to accept poor offers. They may even deny your claim or try to use your words against you. We will handle these companies so that they cannot violate your rights.
Negotiate a Settlement or Take the Case to Trial
We will seek the settlement that you are entitled to. But unfortunately, in some cases, even thorough negotiations do not produce a settlement. So when liable parties do not agree to a settlement, we can take them to trial. This requires us to file a personal injury lawsuit in civil court and pursue compensation through a court award.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Help With Your Rear-End Accident Case by Contacting Our Office Today
Our rear-end collision lawyers helped many accident victims put their lives back together. We can help you following your accident in Dallas, too. You may be facing mounting bills and an uncertain future. We want to protect you from further harm.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins or contact us online today for a free consultation. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally allows you to file a claim within two years of your accident. Do not wait to call us; time can slip by as you focus on your recovery. Call today or use our free case evaluation form.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form