Catastrophic injuries can change your life. They may cause permanent disability, long-term health problems, and, in some cases, fatalities. You could be facing expensive medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. With your health and future on the line, you shouldn’t have to go through this alone.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins represents victims of catastrophic injuries. Our Carrollton personal injury lawyers identify all the liable and negligent parties, build an evidence-based case, and fight for the maximum compensation you need and deserve. Call us today for a free consultation and learn how our attorneys and legal team can help.
You Deserve Maximum Compensation for Your Catastrophic Injuries
Severe injuries could leave you with a debilitating condition that can have financial, physical, and emotional repercussions. You can file an insurance claim and lawsuit seeking damages for those losses.
Examples of economic damages our Carrollton catastrophic injury lawyers can pursue in personal injury claims include:
- Medical bills: Catastrophic injuries may require emergency room care, an ambulance, diagnostic testing, surgeries, medications, and doctor’s appointments, among many others.
- Future medical bills: Many catastrophic injuries will require ongoing medical care far into the future. This could include physical therapy, assistive devices, and prescription medication.
- Lost wages: If you could not work while recovering from the accident, you could be entitled to recover lost wages.
- Lost earning capacity: If you cannot return to work or have to accept a lower-paying job because of your injuries, you could be compensated for reduced earning capacity.
Non-economic damages are non-monetary losses that compensate for the physical and emotional impacts the accident caused. Non-economic damages you could recover after sustaining a severe injury may include:
- Pain and suffering: If you endured physical pain and suffering because of your injuries, you could obtain compensation for your physical agony.
- Reduced quality of life: You could recover compensation for reduced quality of life and lost enjoyment in activities and hobbies you participated in before your accident if you can no longer partake in those activities.
- Emotional distress: You may also seek compensation for the emotional distress related to your injuries.
Every injury is different. Your case should thoroughly account for the full losses you suffered, not just the short-term expenses during your initial recovery. It’s why our accident lawyers work with expert witnesses and retrieve vital evidence to build your case and prove the long-term effects of your injuries.
You Could Recover Wrongful Death Damages if Your Loved One Passed Away
If your loved one passed away from their injuries, we send your family our deepest condolences. Our attorneys represent families during these difficult times so they recover compensation for funeral costs, medical expenses, their loved one’s lost income, and other losses.
We hope that recovering compensation can help relieve the financial stress that losing your loved one has caused. Damages that could be recovered after a loved one passes away include:
- Medical expenses: Any costs for medical care at a hospital or other medical facility could be recovered.
- Funeral and burial costs: Your family can pursue compensation for funeral, burial, cremation, and related expenses.
- Loss of support and companionship: Your wrongful death claim can also seek compensation for the loss of support, advice, and companionship your loved one would have otherwise provided.
Our Carrollton catastrophic injury attorneys can help you identify all the losses and expenses that may be recoverable in a wrongful death lawsuit, so call us to get started on your case.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
You Have a Limited Time To File an Injury Lawsuit
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 states you have two years to file a lawsuit. Once the statute of limitations has passed, you may be unable to recover compensation for your losses.
Hiring an accident lawyer shortly after an accident can be helpful to your case. It will give our attorneys more time to build your case. A catastrophic injuries lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you meet timelines. This way, your family can recover the compensation you need.
Our Team Will Prove Negligence After Your Catastrophic Injury Accident
To recover compensation in a catastrophic injury case, you must prove the other party’s negligence caused your losses. The elements of negligence include:
- Duty: The defendant had a duty to act in a reasonable manner to avoid careless and reckless behavior.
- Breach of duty: The defendant breached their duty of care by acting recklessly or carelessly.
- Causation: The defendant’s breach of duty caused the accident and your injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages because of the accident.
Our team retrieves evidence like photographs, police and accident reports, and eyewitness statements to prove the defendant’s negligence. Our accident lawyers may even work with accident reconstruction specialists to prove negligence and liability.
We do whatever it takes to get you the compensation you need. We never play games, and insurance companies know it. Our personal injury attorneys provide legal representation for over 7,000 people in the state every year, and we’ve helped many get the fair compensation they need to get medical care, replace their lost wages, and recover from their injuries.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We Represent People With Many Types of Severe Injuries
Our team represents people hurt in accidents, including premises liability accidents, slips and falls, and car accidents. Among the severe injuries our clients have suffered are traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neck and back injuries, broken bones, amputations, soft tissue injuries, and more.
Victims of catastrophic injuries are left to deal with the consequences of long-term disabilities for the rest of their lives. Our catastrophic injury attorneys in Carrollton can help you prove the other party was negligent so you can recover compensation for your life-altering injuries.
We Are Committed to Helping Our Clients Recover Injury Compensation
Victims of catastrophic injuries will be affected indefinitely. Having a severe injury can cause a physical, financial, and emotional strain that can cause stress for the injured person and those close to them.
Contact our firm today. We offer free consultations and are ready to take your call any time of the day or night. Our Carrollton catastrophic injury lawyers work on a contingency fee, so there is no risk in working with our firm for a catastrophic injury case. Call now for your free consultation.