Car accidents can happen anywhere, even in Corpus Christi, Texas. When someone else was responsible for your crash, you can potentially hold them legally accountable for the accident, for your suffering, and for all the losses you incurred. Filing a car accident claim for a passenger vehicle accident is your right as the wronged party. You could receive monetary compensation from the liable party through the civil justice process.
Winning a claim or lawsuit requires proving fault, proving your damages, and proving the severity of your injuries. A Corpus Christi passenger vehicle accident lawyer can handle all of these tasks and pursue fair compensation. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins now to speak with a member of our legal team during a free case review.
Our Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help You Sue for Injuries and Their Effects
Most people do not think about how much a car accident can change their life until it happens to them. Injuries can inflict debilitating pain and take a long time to heal. You may struggle to provide an income for your family due to your accident injuries, not to mention the financial pressure from mounting medical expenses.
After a passenger vehicle accident, you may be dealing with:
- Emotional trauma – Some auto accidents cause severe mental distress, like post-traumatic stress disorder, sometimes requiring mental health treatment.
- Economic struggles – People also face financial losses after a vehicle collision due to the expense of medical bills, vehicle replacement, and other accident-related costs.
- Painful and debilitating injuries – Serious injuries can leave victims with permanent damage, limits to their mobility after spinal cord injuries, scars and disfigurement, or an inability to live their life the way they once did.
If you have been injured in a passenger vehicle accident, you now understand all too well how much devastation a car accident can spread throughout your life. A personal injury claim or lawsuit could help you obtain the money you need to put your life back together.
Things may never be the same after your accident, but you can find a new path forward toward happiness when financial compensation and justice have been achieved.
Compensatory Damages Available
Car accidents cause a lot of financial and personal upset in victims’ lives. We can help you file a claim to receive fair compensation for all your damages, both financial and non-financial.
Some of the specific, compensable losses that your car accident could have brought to your life:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Inability to work
- Medical expenses
- Cost of physical therapy
- Mental anguish
- Cost of mental health treatment
- Lost life enjoyment
- Vehicle damage or loss
The Insurance Information Institute (III) estimates that the average bodily injury claim is over $15,000. However, injuries requiring hospitalization or extensive rehabilitation can quickly exceed that amount. The compensation for the loss of your peace of mind is also worth pursuing.
Don’t let an insurance adjuster dictate what you are worth, especially if it’s early in your case. Instead, whether you’re pursuing an injury claim or a lawsuit, our lawyers can take into account the full spectrum of your losses. We apply a broad approach when assessing your losses to potentially boost your compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Passenger Vehicle Accidents lawyer serving Corpus Christi, call 877-239-4878
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer From Our Firm?
When a car accident victim considers filing a personal injury claim, they sometimes wonder whether they should try to attempt this process on their own or get legal help. Why struggle alone when you can have not just a lawyer, but a whole team of attorneys, staff, and expert consultants working on your behalf?
Our personal injury lawyers can take over most of the work of bringing a car accident claim. We know the laws and can be valuable assets when going through the civil justice process.
Here are some of the ways a lawyer from our firm can help you:
- Provide legal advice after your car accident and explain the personal injury claims process to you
- Help investigate your accident to find out what caused it and which parties are responsible
- Collect evidence of fault, of your injuries, and of your losses so that you can prove your injury claim
- Put together claim paperwork and file it with the appropriate insurance company
- Calculate your case’s value to get you fair compensation for your accident, injuries, and personal losses
- Communicate with insurance companies on your behalf in an effort to win you a fair settlement
- Go to court, if needed, to bring you justice and financial compensation for a car accident someone else was responsible for
- Help you file the correct court documents for your lawsuit and guide you through the trial process
Corpus Christi Passenger Vehicle Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Proving Liability for Passenger Vehicle Accidents in Corpus Christi
Car accidents happen for a wide variety of reasons, but human negligence is usually involved. The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) even estimates that human error causes 98 percent of crashes.
If someone caused your car accident, Texas personal injury laws allow you to hold them accountable through a claim or lawsuit. However, first, you need to find out what happened and who is responsible for the accident.
Accident Causes That Allow You to Sue
For example, if defective tires caused your passenger vehicle accident, you need to gather evidence to prove it. Once you have enough evidence, you can bring your case against the manufacturer of the defective tires.
Another cause of car accidents is distracted driving. If you can prove that another driver was engaging in this dangerous practice, like eating or texting, you could use this as evidence that the driver neglected their duty of care. Evidence of these kinds of behaviors can help us pursue fair compensation from negligent drivers.
Additional causes of car accidents include:
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Failure to yield
- Illegal turns
- Wrong-way driving
- Dangerous intersections
- Poor road design
- Poor vehicle service work
- Drowsy driving
We can represent these and other cases, so don’t hesitate to contact our firm. A Corpus Christi passenger vehicle accident lawyer at Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you figure out the cause of your crash, gather evidence to prove fault, and help you bring your claim against those responsible for your injuries and suffering.
Contact our Corpus Christi Passenger Vehicle Accident Attorneys today
Contact Our Attorneys Today for Legal Help in Corpus Christi, TX
A Corpus Christi passenger vehicle accident lawyer at our firm wants to help all injury victims receive fair compensation for a car accident they did not cause. If that describes your situation, we want to hear from you. For more information about the process of filing a car accident claim or lawsuit in Texas, reach out to Loncar Lyon Jenkins to receive a free case review.