In Dallas or elsewhere, drivers generally have a responsibility to ensure that their vehicle is safe to drive before getting behind the wheel. A tire blowout could be an indication that a driver:
- Failed to monitor the health of their tires at regular intervals.
- Failed to rotate tires, which the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes may reduce wear over time.
- Failed to replace tires that showed potentially hazardous levels of wear or had flaws of another kind.
- Did not maintain the proper amount of pressure in their tires or failed to respond to a light indicating unsafe tire pressure.
- Used tires that were not road safe.
If a driver who experienced a tire blowout caused an accident involving you or a loved one, then that person (and possibly others) may owe you compensation. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for details about how a Dallas accident caused by a tire blowout lawyer can serve you.
A Tire Manufacturer Could Be Held Liable for Your Accident
The NHTSA states that 738 people died in 2017 tied to tire-related crashes. While it is possible that the person who was operating—or was otherwise responsible for—the vehicle at the time of the accident may be responsible for any damage caused by a tire blowout, a manufacturer could be held liable as well.
An automotive defect and recall report from Stout (p.72) detailing the nature of defective car parts in 2019, analyzed the prevalence of tire recalls to determine how tire manufacturers may play a role in traffic accidents caused by defective tires.
The study found that:
- Tires may be recalled for a number of reasons, including damage to a tire occurring during the assembly process, error in the specific tires that are installed, an error in how the tire’s pressure monitoring system works, or other issues which may fall at the manufacturer’s level of oversight.
- Manufacturers have a duty to report known defects in their tires.
- Tires must be tested for possible defects that come with regular use, such as cracking in the tires, separation in the tire’s treads, or a lack of tread volume.
The Stout study shows that the prevalence of different tire defects can vary from year to year, and the cause of a tire blowout could be different from accident to accident.
We Can Build Your Case Against the Liable Parties
The specific details of how and why your tire blowout accident happened can have a bearing on who is responsible for your losses, and to what extent they may owe you compensation for their role in your accident.
A Dallas accident caused by tire blowout lawyer may be able to assist you in determining:
- Who is liable for your accident
- How much compensation you may be entitled to
- The legal or insurance routes available to you to pursue compensation
You can call our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation about how a lawyer can assist you in seeking any compensation that you could be eligible to collect.
For a free legal consultation with a Tire Blowout Accidents lawyer serving Dallas, call 877-239-4878
Possible Losses from an Accident Caused by a Blown Tire
Two of the possible outcomes from an accident caused by a blown tire include:
- Serious injury to you or your loved one
- The death of your loved one
Whether either of these outcomes was the result of your accident may determine the overall impact that the accident has had on your life. It can also determine the compensation that you could be entitled to through insurance or a lawsuit.
If your loved one died because of a tire blowout accident, then your losses could include:
- The comfort that your loved one provided to your family.
- The financial income that your loved one supported your immediate family members with.
- The guidance that your loved one provided to any dependents, namely children.
- Funeral expenses for your loved one.
- Accident-related medical costs for your loved one before their passing.
If a serious injury to you or your loved one was the outcome of your accident, then your losses could include:
- Lost income
- A decline in your ability to earn an income
- The cost of emergency transportation after your accident
- The cost of emergency care after your accident
- The cost of any hospital stay you endured for treatment
- Psychological or emotional therapy you require to treat the mental impact of your accident
- Physical rehabilitation for your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Any opportunities you lost the potential to pursue because of your injuries
You may be able to recover compensation for these and any other losses you or your loved one suffered.
Dallas Tire Blowout Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Our Personal Injury Lawyer Will Fight for Your Compensation
You may be physically and cognitively impaired after an accident, especially if you were the one injured.
Some ways that a lawyer can assist you include:
- Representing you with insurance companies
- Advising you on the quality of any insurance compensation offer you receive
- Initiating a lawsuit should you choose to pursue one
- Collecting evidence for your lawsuit
- Consulting experts for your lawsuit
- Handling all legal aspects necessary to complete your lawsuit, including negotiating a settlement or arguing your case at trial
- Defending your rights
Hiring a lawyer will allow you to keep your attention on recovery without sacrificing the potential to collect any compensation you may be entitled to.
Our Legal Representation Is Available at No Upfront Cost to You
If you or someone you love was injured in a tire blowout accident, you do not want to waste time pursuing the at-fault driver. When you trust our law firm with your case, you do not have to wait.
Our contingency fee structure means we:
- Review your case at no cost
- Cover all investigation costs
- Pay all court and filing fees
- Consult expert witnesses
In short, we cover all the expenses required to build and negotiate your case or to represent you in court, if needed. In lieu of traditional hourly fees and hefty retainers, we receive a percentage of your settlement or verdict as compensation.
We also make sure you know what to expect right from the start because we are also upfront and transparent in discussing the percentage of your settlement we accept.
See Why Car Accident Clients Recommend Loncar Lyon Jenkins
Our law firm is committed to helping clients injured in complex car accidents recover financial damages. Clients we have represented in the past say the following about our legal service and support:
- “Brett was outstanding in fighting for me during my case for a wreck I was involved in. I received the max payout from the insurance company…I highly recommend this firm and especially Brett and Myra. Thank you, again, guys.” Ambrasha Mask
- “We were rear ended by a drunk driver who was traveling close to 40 mph. Both cars were totaled…Our representative at Loncar Lyon Jenkins was…attentive, responsive, and genuinely cared about the outcome of our case…Thank you, for the great service and ease in dealing with this case.” Jeffrey Flynn
You have a right to seek compensation for another driver’s negligence, carelessness, or recklessness when it causes you or a loved one harm. Our law firm never stops fighting for the clients we represent or for the best possible outcome of their cases.
Contact our Dallas Tire Blowout Accident Attorneys today
Proving the Tire Blowout That Caused Your Accident
Because a tire blowout can have a number of causes, proving the cause of yours is an important part of building your car accident case. Our investigation will collect evidence to prove the at-fault party:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Failed to provide it
- Caused your injuries
- Caused financial damages
We also take care to organize your evidence and submit it to the negligent party’s insurance provider.
Evidence We May Collect in Your Case
The evidence we compile for you can help us prove these required elements of negligence. The compelling evidence we collect to prove the accident’s cause will include:
- Your crash report, which will contain details about the condition of the car and its tires including whether they were slick or defective
- Witness statements, which often describe the accident and its aftermath in detail and from varying vantage points
- Smartphone, security, and surveillance photos and videos that show the condition of the tires after the accident
You do not have to worry about investigating your own accident or about evidence collection. Leave these complex and time-consuming tasks to our team so you can focus on getting better.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact the Office of a Tire Blowout Attorney for Help with Your Accident Case Today
Calling Loncar Lyon Jenkins means calling in the Strong Arm to help with your pursuit of compensation after an accident resulting in injury or death. Do not wait to call, as Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 states that you have a limited window to pursue a civil case after an accident.
Call the office of a Dallas accident caused by a tire blowout lawyer today for a free consultation.