Traffic laws exist to maintain order and the flow of traffic on roadways; however, when improper turns are made, it can create dangerous circumstances for other drivers on the road. If you or a loved one was recently injured in an accident caused by a negligent driver who made an improper turn, you may be eligible for compensation for your injuries and other losses. Help may also be available if your loved one was killed in an accident caused by an improper turn.
An El Paso accident caused by improper turns lawyer may be able to help you pursue the compensation you deserve after an accident that was caused by a driver making an improper turn. Call in the Strong Arm of Loncar Lyon Jenkins. A legal professional from our team can assess the specific details of your case to determine its possible value, as well as how to proceed. Contact our offices at 877-239-4878 to learn more about the potential of your case.
Important Information About Accidents Caused by Improper Turns
The danger of improper turns lies in how they create a hazard for other drivers and passengers on the road. An improper turn can result in many different types of accidents, including rear-end accidents, side-impact collisions, and even head-on collisions. As an example, in 2018, 1.2% of fatal car accidents in the U.S. were caused by drivers making improper turns, according to the Insurance Information Institute (III).
While the driver may not have had ill intentions by choosing to make an improper turn, their negligence resulted in an accident, placing you in harm’s way and causing injury to you. For this reason, this driver should be held accountable for their actions. If you work with an El Paso accident caused by improper turns lawyer, they may be able to build a strong case against the other driver that demonstrates why the accident was not your fault and why you should be compensated for all of your expenses and losses related to the accident.
For a free legal consultation with a Improper Turns Accidents lawyer serving El Paso, call 877-239-4878
How an El Paso Car Accident Attorney May Be Able to Help You
If you were involved in an accident caused by a driver who made an improper turn, an attorney may be able to help your case in a variety of ways. Some of the potential benefits of working with a car accident attorney on your personal injury case include:
- They may evaluate your case to determine the rightful parties to file your claim against
- They may evaluate your case to determine what the potential settlement amount should be
- They may manage all of the necessary legal paperwork of your case to save you time and effort throughout your recovery
- They may investigate the various details of the accident to demonstrate your accident was caused by the other party, and present factual evidence as needed.
- They may determine the value of your injuries, based on their severity and the need for ongoing treatment
- They may handle negotiations with the insurance company on your behalf in an effort to ensure you receive a fair settlement.
- They may require you to pay nothing out of pocket. When you work with Loncar Lyon Jenkins, no fees are required up front. Only when your settlement is awarded will fees be required.
Additionally, we may be able to handle all communications and ensure all timelines related to your case are managed properly. For more information on how we may be able to assist your case, contact us at 877-239-4878 today.
El Paso Improper Turns Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Compensation That May Be Collected for Your Personal Injury Case
Your case will include a range of specific details relevant to your accident, the injuries sustained, and other losses you have taken on as a result of the accident. Among the economic and non-economic damages you may be entitled to receive include:
- Financial awards for your medical expenses and ongoing medical treatment
- Financial awards for time lost at work, lost wages, lost earnings, or lost earning capacity
- Funeral expenses for a loved one who died from an accident caused by an improper turn
- Lost potential for future earnings, if the accident resulted in your being unable to return to your previous job
- Financial awards for the pain and suffering experienced from the accident
Additionally, if you lost a loved one due to an accident caused by a driver who made an improper turn, your circumstances may qualify for a wrongful death claim.
Contact our El Paso Improper Turns Accident Attorneys today
The Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury in Texas
The time after an accident can be stressful, traumatic, and overall very difficult. You may be recovering from serious injuries, out of work, and still trying to process everything that occurred. Your time may be spent back and forth at physician’s appointments and trying to get your life back in order. Because of this, it is important to keep in mind that in the state of Texas, there is a statute of limitations that places a limit on the time allotted for filing a claim. After an accident, according to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a claim. This time can pass by very quickly, so it is important to not let it pass you by because if you do not file your claim within this period, you may lose the opportunity to pursue the compensation you deserve for your losses.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Loncar Lyon Jenkins: Call in the Strong Arm
After an accident caused by a driver who made an improper turn in El Paso, it is important to understand that you should not be responsible for the expenses related to your injuries and losses if the accident was not your fault. If you would like to explore the potential of filing a personal injury claim for your losses, Call in the Strong Arm of Loncar Lyon Jenkins. An El Paso accident caused by improper turns lawyer from our team may be able to help fight for the compensation you deserve. Reach out to our professional legal team today at 877-239-4878 for a free case evaluation.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form