If you were injured or lost a loved one in a car accident caused by another motorist, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries and other related losses. A car accident lawyer can help you optimize your Frisco case to ensure you receive a fair settlement for the harm caused.
Being injured in a car accident can be a harrowing and frustrating experience, especially if it was not your fault. Victims are often left in pain, unable to work, and worried about paying for their medical bills and other financial obligations.
To find out if you are eligible to pursue compensation, call the team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins and benefit from a free case review where we can determine your legal options.
How Our Team Can Help You with Your Frisco Case
Reach out if you are searching for a law firm that:
- Prepares each case for trial and does whatever it takes to get you fair compensation
- Has lawyers with years of experience with skilled handling of car accident cases
- Has successfully represented thousands of clients and settled hundreds of cases for the insurance policy limit
- Understands the complexities of car accident claims
- Will take a case to trial if an insurance company does not make a reasonable offer
- Offers a free case evaluation and offers ‘No-Win-No-Fee’ funding for our cases
Does Every Car Accident Claim Benefit from a Lawyer’s Help?
Not all car accidents require legal assistance. However, we would always advise you to seek a free case evaluation check-in for a professional legal opinion before proceeding alone. There may be elements to your case that you may overlook, resulting in you losing out financially.
There are certain situations that almost certainly will benefit from seeking legal representation, mainly if the legal process is complicated by the scenarios below:
- You sustained serious injuries.
- The accident has changed the way you live your life and work.
- You feel the insurance company is not treating you fairly.
- You are unsure about the value of your case.
- The other party or their insurance company is refuting blame for the accident.
- You have received a settlement offer and think it is too low (but have not agreed to it).
- The accident involves multiple parties, adding complexity to the legal process.
- You want to focus on your recovery and have a lawyer help you manage the claim process.
- You lost a loved one in a car accident caused by a negligent driver.
Many people also seek legal representation because they are unfamiliar with the process of recovering compensation and wish to reduce the stress of managing a complex case so they can instead focus on their well-being and recovery.
What Happens When I Seek Legal Representation?
When you hire us, we offer unwavering support throughout the entire claims process. We take the time to understand how the accident has truly impacted your life. This enables us to effectively focus our resources, experience, and knowledge to build a strong case. We provide this support by:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the cause of the accident
- Gathering evidence to support your claim
- Identifying liable parties
- Proving another person’s negligence caused your injuries
- Estimating the value of your case
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Reviewing settlement offers
- Representing you in court, where required
If you are searching for answers to your questions or are looking for a law firm that will manage the legal ‘heavy lifting’ for you, our car accident lawyers serving Frisco can help you start your claim today.
Leading Causes of Car Accidents
Some causes of auto collisions are:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Poor weather conditions
- Failing to obey traffic signals and controls
- Driving at night
The list is not definitive. However, the common denominator in many accidents is human error. If another person was negligent and injured you or a loved one, we are here to prove they were reckless and to recover the damages you are entitled to receive.
How Much Compensation is Available to Me?
Once we have established the other party’s negligence, we can carefully examine your medical records and other supporting documents to determine the value of your case. There is no set amount for compensation, and every client is unique. The amount of payment available to you depends on the accident’s circumstances and the nature of your injuries.
We believe it is essential to take the time to understand the unique challenges you face at this difficult time. This allows us to quantify the full impact of the accident on your life.
We Will Fight for a Settlement for You
Many insurance companies will use computer algorithms to calculate settlement offers that do not consider damages such as pain and suffering or loss of enjoyment of life. This is because such losses have no fixed dollar amount and are difficult to quantify.
We take everything into consideration to ensure you receive a fair settlement for your current and ongoing care needs which you may require in the future. This may include compensation to cover:
- Current and ongoing medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and any impact on future earnings and other benefits
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
In the tragic event of losing a loved one, we can help you as the surviving family member with sincere empathy for your situation. You could seek justice and pursue compensation via a wrongful death lawsuit.
Be Aware of State Laws That Limit the Time You Have to Seek Compensation
Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, whether you were injured or lost a loved one, Texas law allows two years from the date of the accident to begin legal proceedings.
Call in the Strong Arm Today
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a car accident that was not your fault, the responsive Frisco lawyers taking car accident cases at Loncar Lyon Jenkins could help.
Get answers and start your journey to financial recovery today. Call for more information about how we can help and get free initial advice at (800) 777-7777.