If you were injured or lost a loved one in a car accident caused by another motorist, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries and other related losses. A car accident lawyer from our team can help you optimize your Frisco case to ensure you receive a fair settlement for the harm caused.
Being injured in a car accident can be a harrowing and frustrating experience, especially if it was not your fault. Victims are often left in pain, unable to work, and worried about paying their medical bills and other financial obligations.
To find out if you are eligible to pursue compensation, call the personal injury team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins and benefit from a free case review where we can determine your legal options.
How Our Team Can Help You with Your Frisco Case
Our accident attorneys file personal injury claims and car accident lawsuits to help motor vehicle accident victims secure compensation for their medical care and other expenses and losses. Whether you suffered minor or severe injuries, our team is here to help you pursue fair compensation.
Reach out if you are searching for a law firm that:
- Prepares each case for trial and does whatever it takes to get you fair compensation
- Has lawyers with years of experience in skilled handling of car accident cases
- Has successfully represented thousands of clients and settled hundreds of cases for the insurance policy limit
- Understands the complexities of car accident claims
- Will take a case to trial if an insurance company does not make a reasonable offer
- Offers a free case evaluation and offers ‘No-Win-No-Fee’ funding for our cases
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Does Every Car Accident Claim Benefit from a Lawyer’s Help?
Not all car accidents require legal assistance. However, we would always advise you to seek a free case evaluation check-in for a professional legal opinion before proceeding alone. There may be elements to your case that you may overlook, resulting in you losing out financially.
There are certain situations that almost certainly will benefit from seeking legal representation, mainly if the legal process is complicated by the scenarios below:
- You sustained serious injuries
- The accident has changed the way you live your life and work
- You feel the insurance company is not treating you fairly
- You are unsure about the value of your case
- The other party or their insurance company is refuting blame for the accident
- You have received a settlement offer and think it is too low (but have not agreed to it)
- The accident involves multiple parties, adding complexity to the legal process
- You want to focus on your recovery and have a lawyer help you manage the claim process
- You lost a loved one in a car accident caused by a negligent driver
Many people also seek legal representation because they are unfamiliar with the process of recovering compensation and wish to reduce the stress of managing a complex case so they can instead focus on their well-being and recovery.
What Happens When I Seek Legal Representation?
When you hire us, we offer unwavering support throughout the entire claims process. We take the time to understand how the accident has truly affected your life. This enables us to effectively focus our resources, experience, and knowledge to build a strong case. We provide this support by:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the cause of the accident
- Gathering evidence to support your claim
- Identifying liable parties
- Proving another person’s negligence caused your injuries
- Estimating the value of your case
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Reviewing settlement offers
- Representing you in court when required
If you are searching for answers to your questions or are looking for a law firm that will manage the legal ‘heavy lifting’ for you, our car accident lawyers serving Frisco can help you start your claim today.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Leading Causes of Car Accidents
Some causes of auto collisions are:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Poor weather conditions
- Failing to obey traffic signals and controls
- Driving at night
The list is not definitive. However, the common denominator in many accidents is human error. If another person was negligent and injured you or a loved one, we are here to prove they were reckless and recover the damages you are entitled to.
How Much Compensation is Available to Me?
Once we have established the other party’s negligence, we can carefully examine your medical records and other supporting documents to determine the value of your case. There is no set amount for compensation, and every client is unique. The payment amount available to you depends on the accident’s circumstances and the nature of your injuries.
We believe it is essential to take the time to understand the unique challenges you face at this difficult time. This allows us to quantify the full impact of the accident on your life.
We Will Fight for a Settlement for You
Many insurance companies will use computer algorithms to calculate settlement offers that do not consider damages such as pain and suffering or loss of enjoyment of life. This is because such losses have no fixed dollar amount and are difficult to quantify.
We take everything into consideration to ensure you receive a fair settlement for your current and ongoing care needs which you may require in the future. This may include compensation to cover:
- Current and ongoing medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost income and any impact on future earnings and other benefits
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage, such as to your vehicle
In the tragic event of losing a loved one, we can help you as the surviving family member with sincere empathy for your situation. You could seek justice and pursue compensation via a wrongful death lawsuit. Our attorneys handle wrongful death claims in Frisco and elsewhere in Texas.
Evidence Available in a Frisco Auto Accident Case
Our auto accident team gathers evidence to develop a compelling case against the negligent driver or another at-fault party. This is necessary to convince the insurance adjuster or jury that the negligent party should have to pay for your medical treatment, property damages, and other expenses and losses. The evidence available differs from case to case, but steps we may take to collect it include:
- Obtaining a copy of the police report, relevant medical records, and other key documents
- Identifying and interviewing eyewitnesses
- Seeking photos or videos of the crash
- Surveying the accident scene
- Working with accident reconstruction teams
- Calling on experts to help us understand prognosis, long-term effects, and future care needs
- Gathering documentation of recoverable damages
Be Aware of State Laws That Limit the Time You Have to Seek Compensation
Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, whether you were injured or lost a loved one, Texas law allows two years from the date of the accident to begin legal proceedings. Exceptions exist to this law, and our legal team can assess your case and advise you when they could apply. You could have more or less time to act than the timeline seems to suggest.
Call in the Strong Arm Today
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a car accident that was not your fault, the responsive Frisco lawyers taking car accident cases at Loncar Lyon Jenkins could help.
Get answers and start your journey to financial recovery today. Call or use our free case evaluation form for more information about how we can help and get a free initial consultation.