Did you or a loved one sustain life-changing injuries in a car accident? For example, you might have lost your ability to walk or function independently. If so, you need an attorney who will fight for your right to recover the compensation you need to cover your medical bills and maintain your family’s standard of living.
A Galveston car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will stand by your side throughout your case. In addition, you can count on us to take the necessary steps to help you get the compensation you need. Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins after a car accident for support and legal guidance.
Reasons to Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins as Your Galveston Car Accident Lawyer
Our attorneys prioritize our injured clients. We understand the turmoil you’re experiencing and want to ease your stress. Thus, you’ll want to choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins as your car accident attorney because:
- We have helped thousands of car accident victims recover compensation. Therefore, when negotiating with insurance companies, we know what works and what doesn’t.
- We have helped our clients recover millions in damages. With this experience, we could help you maximize the value of your case.
- Our attorneys prepare your case as though it will go to trial. Developing a solid case during the negotiation process gives you a better chance of settling your case outside of court, but if not, we’re ready to argue your case to a judge and jury.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we make legal representation accessible to anyone. Do you think you cannot afford a lawyer? Think again. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we work on contingency, so you don’t pay us unless you recover a monetary award.
We want everyone—regardless of their financial status—to be able to retain legal counsel through a car accident case.
Hear What Our Past Clients Have to Say About Our Law Firm
When we start working with a client, we do everything we can to help them achieve a successful outcome. This dedication has left many clients happy with the legal services we provide. In addition, they have left positive comments about our legal team, such as:
- “Loncar Lyon Jenkins has done an outstanding job for me and my family. The service that was provided throughout my 2½ years was spectacular. They kept me very informed of the whole process and made sure I was getting the best medical treatment. They go above and beyond to get you the most for your case. Thanks for going the extra mile.” — Jonathan
- “From the initial consultation to the end of the case process, the team helped me and understood the situation. They quickly assisted by resolving my case within an allowable time frame. They kept me informed of every step in the process, and I am grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you again for your help and everything you do.” — Dora
We thank our clients for entrusting us with such a sensitive matter in their life. Our team hopes to make each client feel pleased after they work with our team.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Types of Compensation You Could Recover After a Galveston Car Accident
The aftermath of a car accident could leave you with debilitating injuries. However, you could still accrue damages even if you have minor injuries. So, through your insurance claim or lawsuit, we can help you collect compensation for those damages. You could potentially recover compensation for these losses through your claim or lawsuit:
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Our team can gather evidence to prove you sustained these losses, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Common Causes of Galveston Car Accidents
Car accidents happen daily across the Southeast Texas coast—the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) reported over 7,200 crashes in Galveston County in 2021. Their causes vary on a case-by-case basis. However, determining a car accident’s cause could help our attorneys identify the liable party.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that alcohol can affect brain function, leading to impaired thinking, decreased muscle coordination, and confused reasoning. In addition, intoxicated drivers often experience the following:
- Loss of judgment
- Lowered reaction times
- Loss of balance
- Slowed thinking
When drivers participate in an activity that takes their eyes off the road, they engage in distracted driving. TxDOT noted that one in five crashes statewide involved a distracted driver, which includes the following activities:
- Entering an address into a navigation system
- Watching a video
- Tending to children
When a distraction takes a driver’s attention away from the road—even for a second—it could cause an accident.
When a driver doesn’t get enough quality sleep, they can nod off behind the wheel. The Cleveland Clinic describes the dangers of “microsleep” and how it can affect drivers. You might experience:
- Slower reaction times
- Poor decision making
- Inattention to the road
Many drivers across the Galveston area engage in reckless driving actions such as the following:
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Road rage
When someone drives recklessly, they could cause an accident. For example, excessive speeding could significantly increase someone’s stopping distance, not allowing them enough time to avoid a collision. However, if a reckless driver caused your accident, you could hold them accountable for your injuries.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Contact a Galveston Car Accident Lawyer For a Free Consultation Today
When you need support and guidance from a qualified legal representative, contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins. You can speak to a Galveston car accident attorney from our firm 24/7, 365 days a year. We understand you might not have time to wait after suffering from injuries caused by someone else’s negligence. However, you can get the legal representation you need from the attorneys at our firm.