When seeking money after a semi-truck accident in Houston, the law firm you choose to represent you is pivotal. These cases are unusually complex, and liable parties may fight hard to deprive you of your deserved compensation. Call in the Strong Arm by hiring a Houston semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
Our personal injury attorney will seek money to cover your accident-related medical care, lost income, vehicle repairs, and other damages. We will demand the entire financial recovery you’re entitled to and take your case to court if necessary.
Recoverable Damages in a Houston Semi-Truck Accident Case
Truck accidents cause a different degree of damages. Semi-trucks weigh far more than passenger vehicles, have immense crushing power, and may carry dangerous cargo that poses a risk.
Damages resulting from a Houston semi-truck accident may include:
Trucks can outweigh smaller vehicles by as much as 30 times, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). This weight difference can cause substantial vehicle damage (as well as serious injuries). You may get compensation to repair damage to:
- Your vehicle
- Your cell phone
- Items inside your vehicle
- Items fastened to the outside of your vehicle
If any of your property suffered total damage, we will seek compensation to replace it.
Pain and Suffering
Truck accidents can linger in the victim’s mind for years after the collision. Pain and suffering from your accident in Houston may include:
- Acute pain from injuries
- Chronic pain
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost quality of life
Every truck accident victim responds differently to physical, psychological, and emotional pain. Loncar Lyon Jenkins will rely on mental health professionals to observe and diagnose your pain and suffering.
You don’t deserve to pay out of pocket for medical care—not for an accident someone else caused. We’ll seek compensation for the cost of emergency transport, hospital stays, medications, doctor’s appointments, and all other accident-related medical services.
If you can’t work after your semi-truck accident in Houston, your lawyer will seek compensation for:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Missed chances for promotions and bonuses
- Lost employer-provided benefits
- Lost fulfillment from your work
The longer you can’t work, the costlier these damages may become. The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that work losses are a key economic loss from car accidents and increase with an injury’s severity.
A Loved One’s Passing
Loncar Lyon Jenkins offers our thoughts and condolences if you’re mourning the loss of a loved one. We help those affected by fatal truck accidents seek justice. Recoverable damages may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of a spouse’s companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance
- Your pain and suffering (and all related treatment, like grief counseling)
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Loss of the decedent’s income (and other forms of financial support they provided)
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
Wrongful death cases may also involve substantial medical bills and other damages. Your attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will identify all recoverable damages. We will then fight to ensure your complete financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a Semi-Truck Accidents lawyer serving Houston, call 877-239-4878
Why Semi-Truck Accident Clients in Houston Hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins to Get the Job Done
Truck accident victims are often unequipped to handle a claim or lawsuit. You may be:
- In substantial physical and psychological
- Facing a long recovery process
- Limited for time
- Unfamiliar with insurance claims and lawsuits
Let our experienced, trained attorneys lead your fight for compensation. This is what we do, and we offer our services at no upfront cost. You won’t pay a fee unless we win your case.
Specific reasons to hire an attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins include:
- Our financial resources: Loncar Lyon Jenkins has built its reputation and resources since 1988. Over more than three decades of securing compensation for truck accident victims, we’re never spared a cent when building our clients’ cases.
- Our office in Houston: Loncar Lyon Jenkins has an office conveniently located on Featherwood Drive in Houston. We know the city, and we’re ready to travel to every location related to your case.
- Our reputation for fighting: Our team did not earn the Strong Arm nickname by accident. We prepare each case to go to trial. Our legal opponents know trial is a real possibility when dealing with Loncar Lyon Jenkins, which provides us substantial leverage during settlement talks.
Client service is in our firm’s DNA. Expect frequent communication, compassion for your circumstances, and full-service legal care from Loncar Lyon Jenkins’s Houston team.
Don’t Take a Truck Accident Case Lightly
A truck accident case is not the same as a car accident case. Trucks are complicated by nature. Countless individual components, trailers, and cargo can make it difficult to identify the exact cause of a collision. Furthermore, we’ll likely be determined with a trucking company determined not to pay you.
Truck accident cases can also be more difficult because:
- You may have serious injuries, which may make it harder for you to lead your case
- We may need to get important evidence from a liable trucking company
- You may be entitled to a large financial recovery, which may mean a difficult legal battle
Loncar Lyon Jenkins leans on experts in the automotive industry. Let our effective combination of legal experience, financing, and willpower work for you.
Houston Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Services to Expect from Loncar Lyon Jenkins’ Semi-Truck Accident Team
Our team serving Houston will oversee every aspect of your case, including:
- Evidence collection
- Valuation of your damages
- Documentation of your damages
- Hiring of experts
- Settlement negotiations
- Trial proceedings
We always aim to secure a fair settlement, as this is the quickest way to get the money you deserve. However, we’ll prepare to argue your case in front of a jury, as trial is a possibility we always consider.
Contact our Houston Semi-Truck Accident Attorneys today
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your a Consultation After a Houston Semi-Truck Accident
Our Houston semi-truck accident lawyer can lead your case for damages. We’re in our element when fighting for our clients’ financial recoveries. Focus on your recovery while we hold liable parties accountable for the harm they have caused you. Call us today for your free consultation.