If you’re suffering from a life-altering injury or have lost someone you love in a car accident in San Antonio, you deserve justice. Texas law gives you the legal right to recover damages, and a car accident lawyer with our firm can guide you through the process.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins represents over 7,000 clients across Texas every year. Our team has earned a reputation for doing whatever it takes to ensure our clients recover the compensation they deserve. We are available to assist you immediately, and the first call is free. During this call, we can answer your questions and advise you on how to proceed.
Claim the Compensation You Deserve
Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code § 16.003 outlines how long you have to seek compensation via civil action. Get started on building your case now so we can provide a thorough investigation and accurately assess your damages.
Recoverable Damages After a Car Accident
If you’ve been injured or have lost a member of your family in a car crash, you have the legal right to hold the other driver responsible for any related expense. You might qualify for the following damages (and others that are not listed here).
- Medical bills: Visits to your doctor, trips to the emergency room, hospital stays and required surgical procedures, rehabilitation services, medications, and more
- Lost wages: Wages lost due to an inability to work after your accident, and any diminished earning capacity resulting from an inability to return to work in the same capacity as prior to the accident
- Pain and suffering: Any non-economic damages you’ve incurred as a result of the collision and its aftermath, including mental anguish, loss of quality of life, depression, anxiety, and more
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Transportation to and from medical appointments, in-home care, required adaptations to your home or vehicle, and more
- Wrongful death damages: Funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship or guardianship, loss of inheritance or pension, and more
Legal entitlement to compensation does not always mean you won’t have to fight for it. Insurance adjusters are usually focused on fighting to keep settlement offers as low as possible and will do everything in their power to convince you to accept an offer that often does not accurately reflect the losses you’ve suffered. Protect your future by ensuring a few critical steps are taken in the immediate aftermath of a collision.
All Practice Areas we serve in San Antonio
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accidents lawyer serving San Antonio, call 877-239-4878
What You Need to Do After an Accident
These steps are crucial when it comes to building a robust car accident case:
Seek Medical Attention Immediately Even if Your Injuries Seem Minor
Your physical well-being is the number one priority, and many injuries don’t make themselves known immediately. Failing to seek treatment right away can raise a red flag to insurance adjusters, and they might work against you as you attempt to recover damages.
In addition, these medical records will be critical in building your case.
Hold Off on Signing Anything
Don’t sign any documentation provided by insurance adjusters, provide a written or verbal statement, or agree to proposed settlement offers without having a car accident attorney review your case first.
Get Legal Help
Consult a car accident attorney on our team as quickly as possible to ensure you’re not taken advantage of, so you and your family have the best chance at recovering everything you need.
You have enough on your plate to worry about without adding dealing with insurance companies to the list. Loncar Lyon Jenkins has successfully represented thousands of clients. We’ve built a proven record of success by litigating thousands of cases, securing fair coverage for clients, and participating in more than 100 jury trials.
San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Secure Legal Counsel to Ensure Your Rights are Protected
If you’ve been involved in a life-altering motor vehicle collision, you might benefit from seeking legal representation. We know the legal system like the back of our hand, so let us take on your case for you.
How a Car Accident Attorney with Our Firm will Act as Your Advocate
While you rest, we will get to work and:
- Handle all communication with the other party and their insurance company
- Review your case and conduct a comprehensive investigation into the events leading up to the collision to pinpoint who is at fault
- Consult medical, financial, and accident reconstruction experts to secure critical testimony to bolster your case and prove your need for full compensation
- File your claim or lawsuit and any other required paperwork
- Negotiate for a settlement that truly covers your expenses and compensates you for the hardship you’re experiencing as a result of the accident
- Litigate in front of a judge and jury if a fair settlement agreement cannot be reached out of court
You can count on us to keep you posted throughout the legal process.
Contact our San Antonio Car Accident Attorneys today
Get Started with a Free Case Review
Loncar Lyon Jenkins believes legal representation is a right, not a privilege. We offer all clients a free case review and charge nothing until you are paid. When you call us, a member of our team will take your call, immediately review your case, answer your questions, and explain the claims process to you so that you can make informed decisions for yourself and your family.
The lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins serve clients on a contingency-fee basis. This arrangement means that we collect nothing unless and until you win your case. Call us at (877) 239-4878 today to get started.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form