Traffic signs and signals are in place for a reason — to make navigating roads and highways easier and to promote safe driving. If you or a loved one was injured in a recent accident, our Texas failure to obey traffic signals car accident lawyer can help you. We will listen to your version of events, review your accident case at no cost, and explain the steps we can take to resolve your case with a settlement.
Our legal team will conduct a comprehensive investigation into the cause of your accident. We will also prove the at-fault driver ignoring local traffic signs caused the accident. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we work hard on every aspect of your case so you can focus on your physical recovery or on helping a loved one through their recovery.
Compensation You Can Recover After a Car Accident in Texa
When we take on your case, our Texas car accident lawyer will carefully assess the costs of your injuries and the expenses that stem from your injuries. Medical expenses you can recover include:
- Emergency room services
- Hospital admissions
- Assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel costs
- Required medications
- In-home medical support
- Rehab and therapy
These are economic damages, and their monetary values are supported by bills and receipts. Additional recoverable economic and non-economic damages can include:
- Current loss of income
- Future lost earnings
- Property damage
- Diminished property value
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
Families who lost a loved one in an accident have our most heartfelt condolences and our commitment to pursue wrongful death damages. In Texas, you may be able to recover lost income after the passing of your loved one.
How Texas’ Statute of Limitations Affects Your Car Accident Case
The personal injury and wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of the incident, according to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003.
Complying with the filing deadline is as important to your case as building a compelling case file. If your lawsuit is filed after the filing deadline expires, it will typically be immediately dismissed. In most cases, you will not be able to file it late at all. The sooner you get our law firm involved in your case, the more time we have to investigate your accident and file your lawsuit on time.
For a free legal consultation with a Failure to Obey Traffic Signals Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
Our Texas Failure to Obey Traffic Signs Car Accident Attorney Can Take on All Your Case Tasks
No one should suffer financial hardship because of another person’s negligence. Our law firm is committed to helping injured clients and families who lost a loved one in an accident. On your behalf, our failure to obey traffic signals car accident lawyer serving Texas will:
- Answer any of your legal questions and concerns
- Build a comprehensive and compelling evidence file
- Calculate the financial value of your case
- Canvass for traffic cameras and dashcam footage
- Complete and submit insurance and court filings
- Review your car accident report
- Prove the at-fault driver disobeyed traffic signs
- Provide ongoing updates on the progress of your case
We will also create a demand letter, communicate with the at-fault driver and their insurer, and negotiate an appropriate monetary settlement for you and your family. We will also represent you in court, if necessary, and keep fighting for the compensation you need and deserve.
Read About Our Law Firm in Our Clients’ Own Words
Previous clients who recommend our legal service and support to others do so in online reviews like the following:
- “Thank you LONCAR and Tony, Great job!! treated me very special like family, and got me good money.” – Shaunda
- “Loncar Lyon Jenkins have done an outstanding job for me and my family. The service that was provided throughout my 2 1/2 years was spectacular. They kept me very informed of the whole process and made sure I was getting the best medical treatment. They go above and beyond to get you the most for your case. Thanks for going the extra mile Connie Abel.” – Jonathan
You can focus on recovering from your injuries. While you do, we can handle evidence collection and case building.
Texas Failure to Obey Traffic Signals Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
How We Build a Compelling Car Accident Case File
Your car accident report is one of the primary pieces of evidence we collect for you. It will contain contact details for all involved drivers, their insurers, and eyewitnesses. Our law firm uses this information and the investigating officer’s notes and diagrams to bolster your case.
Additional evidence we may collect to prove your right to compensation includes:
- Video footage from dashboard cameras and surveillance cameras
- Accident scene reconstruction
- Medical records and bills
- Employment and salary records
- Photos from the crash scene and pictures of your injuries
Leave evidence collection to us. We will not tax you or your family with the daunting and time-consuming task of gathering proof of the accident. Instead, we take it on for you and build a solid and effective case file.
How Negligence Proves Financial Liability in Your Car Accident
Driving is a privilege and a responsibility. All drivers are expected to drive safely and obey the rules of the road. When they do not, they are negligent.
The evidence we collect for you can prove the following elements of negligence:
- Duty of care: The at-fault driver had a responsibility to drive safely and obey the rules of the road.
- Breach of duty: The at-fault driver violated their legal duty by ignoring one or more traffic signs and signals.
- Causation: The accident would not have occurred if not for the at-fault driver’s actions
- Damages: The accident resulted in provable financial expenses and losses.
Contact our Texas Failure to Obey Traffic Signals Accident Attorneys today
Call Us for Your Free Car Accident Case Review in Texas
Our Texas failure to obey traffic signals car accident lawyer will help you pursue the at-fault driver for compensation if you or a loved one was injured in a recent car accident. We will handle every phase of your case and fight hard to negotiate the financial compensation you are entitled to receive.
Put the Strong Arm to work for you. Get started fighting for your recoverable damages by contacting one of our case review team members at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today.