When a negligent driver makes an improper turn, they can obstruct oncoming traffic and strike other vehicles causing head-on and T-bone collisions. If you or someone you love was injured in a recent accident, our law firm can help you recover compensation. Our Texas improper turns car accident lawyer will assess your injuries, vehicle damage, and other post-accident financial expenses and losses.
We will track your ongoing expenses, build a compelling evidence collection, and handle all verbal, written, and electronic communication on your behalf. Leave the insurance company to us. We never stop fighting for the compensation you need and deserve to start putting your life back together. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we are committed to providing the legal service and support you need and an outstanding client service experience.
You are Entitled to Compensation After a Negligence-Based Car Accident
According to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 41.001, you can recover economic (tangible) and non-economic (intangible) damages from the driver whose negligent turn caused your accident. Accordingly, recoverable economic damages include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Diminished property value
You can also recover the following non-economic damages:
- Physical pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Mental and emotional pain or anguish
- Loss of consortium, companionship, and society
- Disfigurement and physical impairment
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our Texas car accident lawyer also supports surviving families who have lost a loved one in a car accident. We know nothing can atone for your loss. We also know the financial impact a sudden loss can have on your family. Our legal team will request wrongful death damages for you and clarify which family members can benefit from a wrongful death action in Texas.
How the Statute of Limitations Affects Your Texas Civil Lawsuit
The personal injury and wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years, according to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. The statutory clock starts running on the date the accident occurred. If the statute of limitations expires, you could unintentionally relinquish your right to recover damages.
Complying with the filing deadline is mandatory but can be complicated since many factors of your accident can change the filing deadline. When we accept your case, we will explain the appropriate filing deadline and our strategy for meeting it. We also explain the costly consequences of filing your lawsuit too late.
For a free legal consultation with a Improper Turns Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
The Advantages of Letting the Strong Arm Handle Your Car Accident Case
Building a case for financial compensation after a car accident can be challenging. It can be even more stressful if you are simultaneously recovering from injuries you sustained in the crash. Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help. While you navigate the physical recovery process, our improper turns car accident lawyer serving Texas will:
- Obtain your official car accident report
- Assess your recoverable monetary damages
- Canvass for photos and video footage
- Handle all case-related insurance paperwork
- Handle all communication related to your case
- Clarify unfamiliar legal and insurance terminology
- Respond promptly to emails and phone calls
- Regularly update you on the progress of your case
We also handle the negotiation process, weighing the feasibility of each offer and guiding you toward a well-informed decision and the best possible result for you. If a settlement agreement cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to take your case to court and keep fighting for financial compensation.
Reviews From Previous Loncar Lyons Jenkins Clients
No two car accident cases are exactly alike, so we work hard to treat you and every client we serve like a person, not a case file. Of our commitment to outstanding client service, our previous clients say:
- Second time customer, not by choice…definitely glad they were able to help me out on both occasions. Thanks, Belle, Tony, Margie, [and] Matt… – Joe David Morales
- From the initial consultation…they quickly assisted [me]…[I am] grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you again for your help and everything you do. – Dora Galvan-Contreras
Your case is a priority for our team, so we work hard to give it the time and attention to detail it needs. In short, we never stop fighting for your rights or the best possible outcome of your case.
Texas Improper Turns Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
The Weight of Your Evidence File Can Lead to an Out-Of-Court Settlement
The majority of personal injury cases like yours are settled without going to court. This typically happens based on the accumulated evidence and its indication of negligence. When we build your evidence file, we include:
- The car accident report with notes and diagrams that demonstrate the accident’s causes and contributing factors, the vehicles’ points of impact, and key contact information
- Medical records and bills that describe your injuries and their cause, extent, and known and anticipated costs
- Employment and salary history records that assess your income loss due to your injuries and recovery
- Accident scene photos and reconstruction reports that recount how the accident occurred
- Statements from lay and expert witnesses that provide an objective description of the accident
We also include your own written statement about the toll the accident and your injuries have taken on you and your family.
The evidence we collect for your case file will prove the driver making the improper turn breached the duty of care they owed you. We also document their causation and the accident’s financial damages.
Our car accident team will collect compelling evidence and present it to the at-fault driver and their insurer in an organized fashion. We also leverage the substance of your case file to steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
Contact our Texas Improper Turns Accident Attorneys today
Contact Our Car Accident Case Review Team Now
If you or a loved one were injured when another driver made a dangerous turn, we can help you recover financial compensation. We will deal with the insurer, so you do not have to and we will negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
Find out how hard our Texas improper turns car accident lawyer goes to bat for you by calling our Loncar Lyon Jenkins team today.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form