A car accident can leave you with a range of expenses. From medical expenses to car repair bills, you may feel overwhelmed financially. If you were in an accident caused by a vehicle defect, it can be difficult to know who to pursue for financial compensation. We can help.
Our Texas manufacturer defect car accident lawyer will take on the car’s maker or their insurance company for the compensation you need and deserve. You should not endure financial hardship because of a defective vehicle. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we go to bat for you and fight hard for a fair case outcome.
Damages You Can Recover After a Manufacturer Defect Car Accident
Our Texas car accident lawyer will help you recover compensation after an accident. In some cases, we will pursue the maker of the car driven by the other involved driver. In other cases, we may pursue your car’s manufacturer.
Economic and non-economic damages we pursue for you include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost income
- Assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Disabilities and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
We can also seek compensation if your loved one lost their life in a car accident. In wrongful death cases, we could recover damages such as the loss of your loved one’s financial and familial support.
The Sooner We Start Building Your Car Accident Case, the Better
It is never too soon to inform one of our team members about your accident or your intent to seek compensation. The state imposes a time limit on all civil lawsuits. You are generally entitled to two years to file your lawsuit, according to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. If the filing deadline expires:
- The court will not allow you to file your lawsuit at all.
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed without being heard.
In either of these situations, you could be left with no legal remedy that compels the manufacturer to compensate you. With sufficient notice from you, we can work hard to help you comply with the statute of limitations. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our manufacturer defect car accident lawyer will fight hard to file your Texas lawsuit on time.
For a free legal consultation with a Manufacturer Defect Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
Give Your Car Accident Case the Strong Arm Advantage
Building a car accident case is hard work. Taking on a car manufacturer can be intimidating on your own. Our law firm is passionate about recovering damages for injured clients. To build your case and prove your right to compensation, our legal team will:
- Obtain your official police report.
- Assess your potential compensation.
- Prove the car manufacturer’s negligence.
- Build a comprehensive evidence file.
- Search for any recalls on your vehicle.
- Consult auto industry expert witnesses.
- Handle all case-related communication.
- Clarify legal and insurance terminology.
- Provide prompt answers to your questions.
We know how hard it can be to wait for news about your case, so we make a point of providing regular and timely updates on any progress or developments. We handle the negotiation process from start to finish and will not hesitate to go to court on your behalf if one cannot be reached.
Reviews From Previous Personal Injury Clients
Our entire team works hard to build the strongest possible case for you and every client we represent. When previous clients talk about our legal team, they say:
- “…They quickly assisted by resolving my case within a allowable timeframe…[I am] grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you again for your help…” – Dora
- “Second time customer, not by choice. But, definitely glad they were able to help me out on both occasions. Thanks, Belle, Tony, Margie, [and] Matt.” – Joe
- “Mr. Davis was responsive, as was his assistant, Rosa…they did the best…during the process. Very happy with the result.” – Arlen
You are never alone with the Strong Arm on your side. Your car accident case is unique to you, so we work hard to provide the individual legal service and support you need and deserve.
Texas Manufacturer Defect Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Evidence Collection Is a Critical Part of Your Defective Vehicle Case
Cases like yours that involve manufacturing defects can be challenging to prove on your own. Our legal team will consult experts and collect evidence that can prove the cause of your accident. In addition to their reports, we include the following evidence in your case file:
- Car accident report
- Accident scene reconstruction
- Photos and videos
- Witness statements
We also look at the manufacturers’ records for your vehicle’s make and model and collect evidence that supports the value of your case. This evidence may include medical bills, injury photos, proof of income, and proof of the cost to repair or replace your car.
U.S. Law Protects You From Vehicle Manufacturer Defects
According to 49 USC Ch. 301, cars on the road must be free of design, construction, and performance defects that pose a risk of causing an accident. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines cite the following possible defects that pose a safety hazard:
- Faulty steering components
- Faulty accelerator controls
- Defective wheels and tires
- Defective windshield wipers
- Wiring system issues and defects
- Airbags that deploy improperly
Additional safety hazards can include seats that fail during use, resulting in unexpected movement for the driver, or any other issue that causes loss of vehicle control. We will consult subject matter experts as part of our investigation. You can count on our team to get to the bottom of your accident and pursue the compensation you are entitled to recover.
Contact our Texas Manufacturer Defect Accident Attorneys today
Your Initial Case Review Is Always Free, So Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today
If you or a loved one was injured in a recent car accident caused by a vehicle defect, we will hold the vehicle’s maker responsible for your accident-related expenses. Our Texas manufacturer defect car accident lawyer at Loncar Lyon Jenkins will handle every aspect of your case.
Leave the hard work to us. Get started today by contacting one of our team members for your free case review.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form