Rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft have changed the transportation landscape and altered the way we get around. Since their inception, increased traffic on the roads has led to an increase in serious, even fatal, accidents. If you or someone you love were injured in a recent rideshare accident, our law firm will help you pursue financial compensation.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our Texas Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer will take on the at-fault driver or the rideshare company and their insurance company for you. We will build a compelling case file on your behalf and fight hard to settle your case without a trial. Our case review team will listen to your version of events and explain the steps we take on your behalf, so you can concentrate on getting better.
Explore Your Economic and Non-Economic Recoverable Damages
A car accident, even a seemingly minor one, can leave you with numerous financial damages. When our Texas car accident lawyer represents you, we request compensation for the following:
- Economic damages, which can include past and future medical bills, assistive medical devices, and treatment-related travel expenses. They can also include past and future lost wages, loss of future earnings, and vehicle repair or replacement costs.
- Non-economic damages, which can include physical disability or impairment, lasting disfigurement, ongoing pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
If a rideshare accident resulted in a fatality, we extend our deepest condolences. We will fight to help your family recover a range of wrongful death damages. Our law firm will explain the specific compensation your family can recover, and which family members can benefit from a wrongful death action.
Texas Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Statutes of Limitations
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally entitles you to two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. When our law firm handles your case, we will work hard to meet the statutory filing deadline.
There are additional benefits to getting our car accident attorney involved in your case right from the start. Early intervention means we can interview witnesses while their memories are fresh and visit the accident scene.
For a free legal consultation with a Uber And Lyft Rideshare Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
How the Strong Arm Supports You Throughout Your Car Accident Case
To bolster and support your personal injury case, our law firm will take on all the hard work of building your case. Along the way, we provide you with ongoing updates so you are not left wondering about the progress of your case. To streamline your case, our client-focused team will:
- Obtain your car accident report
- Calculate your recoverable damages
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
- Speak to relevant parties on your behalf
- Reply promptly to your questions and concerns
- Handle all court and insurance paperwork
We work hard to resolve your case with a financial settlement. If one cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to go to trial and keep fighting for the best possible outcome for you.
Our Recent History of Five-Star Client Testimonials
When clients we represented in the past talk about their experience with our personal injury team, they leave online reviews like the following:
- They kept me informed of every step in the process and [I am] grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you, again, for your help… – Dora Galvan-Contreras
- Loncar Lyon Jenkins has done an outstanding job for me and my family. The service…was spectacular. They kept me very informed of the whole process and made sure I was getting the best medical treatment. They go above and beyond…for your case. – Jonathan Rayos
- Thank you LONCAR and Tony, Great job!! treated me very special like family, and got me good money. – Shaunda Carter
Every client we represent is important to our team. We work hard to give you the ongoing support you need and to give your case the individualized attention it deserves.
Texas Uber And Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
How We Build a Compelling Car Accident Case File
To uncover the cause of your rideshare accident, our evidence collection often starts with your car accident report. It will contain key contact details — the at-fault driver, the insurance company(s), and available witnesses. It will also document the date, time, and location of the accident as well as road and weather conditions.
In addition, we include the following in your case file:
- The rideshare driver’s driving and employment records
- Your medical records, bills, and written prognosis
- Your salary history records and proof of income
- Accident scene and injury photos and video footage
- Lay and expert witness statements and accident reconstruction
The evidence file we build for you will prove the at-fault driver’s negligence and your right to financial recovery. It will document the actions that breached their duty of care and caused your accident, resulting injuries, and financial damages.
Leave the Insurance Companies to Our Legal Team
Uber and Lyft each have insurance policies in place whose coverage varies based on the driver’s on-app or off-app status. Let our Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer serving Texas deal with the rideshare company and their insurer. We will determine whether to seek compensation from:
- The driver’s private insurer if they were off-app
- The rideshare company’s insurer if the driver was on-app, en route to a passenger, or actively transporting one
Whether you were a passenger in the rideshare vehicle, an occupant of the other involved vehicle, or a pedestrian or cyclist, our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins will represent you. We will fight hard for the financial recovery you are entitled to receive.
Contact our Texas Uber And Lyft Rideshare Accident Attorneys today
Get Help With Your Uber or Lyft Accident Case Now
If you or a loved one were injured in a collision with a rideshare vehicle, you could be entitled to compensation. You do not have to take on the insurance company on your own. Our Texas Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer will go to bat for you.
Contact one of our case review team members at Loncar Lyon Jenkins to start building your compensation case today.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form