Texas is home to more oilfields and oil drilling and production than any other state in the U.S. The work and heavy machinery lead to dangerous, sometimes fatal accidents. If you or someone you love were injured in a recent accident, our Texas oilfield accident lawyer will help you prove the cause of your injuries and identify the at-fault party.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we know how important it is to build a solid case and negotiate the best available settlement on your behalf. We take care of the hard work and details of building your case so you can concentrate on your physical and emotional recovery. We will investigate, collect evidence, and communicate with all parties for you. Our law firm never stops fighting for the clients we represent or their families.
Commonly Reported Oilfield Accidents
Working on an oilfield involves servicing wells, drilling, heavy-duty freight, and other potential hazards. According to statistics cited in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) research, oilfield accidents include:
- Oilfield vehicle accidents
- Being struck by objects on the oilfield
- Being caught between objects
- Being struck by a falling object
- Same level and falls from heights
- Cargo-related accidents
- Transporting hazardous substances
- Faulty equipment repair or maintenance
If you or a loved one were injured, or a loved one was fatally injured in an oilfield accident, our personal injury lawyer will review the cause and severity of your injuries. We will collect your medical records from all treating facilities and consult medical and subject matter experts who support your right to compensation.
Financial Liability for Your Oilfield Accident
Recovering compensation starts by knowing who to pursue. To identify the financially liable party, our legal team will investigate your accident and identify the at-fault party based on the following elements of negligence:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
The potentially liable party will depend on the cause of your accident. They can include your employer, truck and equipment manufacturers, or other third parties. Your lawyer will pursue the appropriate party and their insurer for you.
Please keep in mind that Loncar Lyons Jenkins will only take a case if the business does not offer workers’ compensation. If your place of employment is a “non-subscriber,” we can help you.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Texas Oilfield Accident Compensation
Oilfield accidents can lead to catastrophic and life-threatening injuries. These, in turn, can leave you with immediate, ongoing, and growing medical bills. When our oilfield accident lawyer serving injured clients in Texas handles your case, we will work hard to recover your medical expenses.
In addition, we can request compensation for the following damages:
- Loss of income
- Future lost earnings
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Emotional anxiety
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If you lost a loved one in the accident, we extend our deepest condolences to you and your family. Our law firm will pursue wrongful death damages on your behalf that include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Loss of their contributions to your household
- Loss of their guidance and support
- Loss of consortium and companionship
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we know how important it is to accurately assess your recoverable damages. We create a detailed list prior to creating your demand letter or entering settlement negotiations.
How the Statute of Limitations Affects Your Case in Texas
In general, the personal injury or wrongful death statute of limitations is two years, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. The statutory clock starts running on the date of the accident.
Complying with the statute of limitations is a critical part of your case. Failure to meet the mandatory deadline could mean:
- You cannot file your lawsuit at all
- Your lawsuit will be immediately dismissed
- You will have no further legal options
Our law firm will work hard to accurately interpret the filing deadline and file your lawsuit within the allotted time. We work equally hard to negotiate a settlement that avoids a lengthy court case.
Why You Should Choose Our Client-Focused Team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins
Our legal team will handle all communication in your case — verbal, written, and electronic — and negotiate with the at-fault party and their insurer. We also take all of the necessary steps to bolster and support your case. We will:
- Investigate all possible causes of your accident
- Calculate the monetary value of your case
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence and liability
- Compile the documents that prove your case
- Canvass the accident scene for photos and video
- Complete and submit all case-related paperwork
- Clarify complex legal terminology and jargon for you
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
We start by reviewing your case at no cost or obligation and will represent you on a contingency fee basis. We will fight hard to obtain the best outcome for you. If your case does not result in a financial award, you owe us no legal fees at all.
Reviews From Previous Personal Injury Clients
When injured parties we represented in the past talk about our outstanding commitment to client support, they say the following:
- Thank you LONCAR and Tony, Great job!! Treated me very special like family and, got me good money. – Shaunda Carter
- Loncar Lyon Jenkins have done an outstanding job for me and my family. The service that was provided…was spectacular…They go above and beyond to get you the most for your case. Thanks for going the extra mile… – Jonathan Rayos
Your case deserves focus and attention to detail. Every client we represent is a priority for our entire team, so we work hard to treat you like a person, not a case file.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Get the Strong Arm on Your Side
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident on a Texas oilfield, we can help you recover compensation. We also support the surviving families of oilfield fatalities. Our law firm will prove the cause of the accident and build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
Contact our case review team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins to find out how hard our Texas oilfield accident lawyer fights for the financial compensation you are entitled to recover.