Beaumont TX Car Accident Attorneys
Beaumont TX Car Accident Attorneys Get Results
No one expects to be involved in a car accident when they get behind the wheel. However, car accidents occur frequently in Beaumont, and many of these car crashes result in serious injuries. As a city that has the very busy Interstate 10 running through it, Beaumont sees a significant amount of traffic everyday. In many cases, the frequently traveled interstate carries cross-country drivers through Beaumont, and in many situations, long-haul truck drivers are involved in dangerous truck accidents. Even in town, low-speed accidents can lead to severe injuries. If you or a loved one have been involved in a Beaumont car crash, it’s important to contact an experiencedTexas auto accident lawyer.
For many car accident victims, their injuries are so severe that they’re unable to return to work or to earn an income. When you’re dealing with substantial medical bills in addition to your everyday living costs, you’re likely to worry about how you will find the money to pay for everything. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our team ofBeaumont accident lawyers has been helping car accident victims for years. If you have been injured in a crash, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. ContactLoncar Lyon Jenkins today to learn more about filing a claim for compensation.
For a free legal consultation, call 800-777-7777
Causes for Beaumont Car Accidents
Since it’s directly off I-10, car accidents happen frequently in Beaumont, TX. Whether it’s an in-town fender bender or a serious truck accident on the highway, automobile crashes have a number of causes.
· Distracted driving: when you’re on the highway or just driving around town, talking on a cell phone or texting while driving can lead to significant distractions. And distracted drivers frequently cause car accidents.
· Aggressive driving: on the highway, speeding and erratic passing can cause serious car accidents. Even in downtown Beaumont, failing to follow traffic laws can put other drivers in danger.
· Drowsy driving: Beaumont residents may be at additional risk for drowsy drivers, as many cross-country drivers pass through the city on I-10. When you’re dozing off behind the wheel, it’s important to pull over.
· Drunk driving: drivers impaired by drugs and alcohol can cause severe accidents on the road, and careful drivers often pay the price.
· Inclement weather: as a temperate coastal city, Beaumont doesn’t see a lot of wintry weather. However, like other Texas cities, Beaumont residents can see severe rain and storms from the Gulf of Mexico, and this inclement weather can lead to slippery roads and dangerous driving conditions.
· Defective automobile parts: the other driver’s car might have caused the accident, but that driver might not be at fault. Sometimes, car parts are defective and lead to serious crashes. In these cases, you may be able to sue the automobile manufacturer for compensation.
Filing a Beaumont TX Car Accident Lawsuit
If you have been injured in a Beaumont TX car crash, you may be eligible for compensation. In car accident cases, victims can recover significant damages, including but not limited to:
· Hospital bills and related medical expenses
· Current and future lost wages
· Paralysis, scarring, and disfigurement
· Broken bones
· Pain and suffering
When a Beaumont accident results in a fatality, the deceased’s loved ones may be eligible for additional compensation. An experienced Texas auto accident attorney at Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you to seek compensation for burial expenses and loss of companionship. You also might be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Texas Car Accident Lawyers Advocate for You
If you’ve been seriously injured in a Beaumont car crash, it’s important to seek experienced legal counsel. At the law firm ofLoncar Lyon Jenkins, our dedicatedTexas car accident attorneys have been assisting victims for years. Contact us today to discuss filing a claim for compensation for your injuries.
Beaumont Useful Links:
City Clerk – City of Beaumont
[wpseo_map id=”4649″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” show_route=”1″]