Dallas Auto Accident Lawyers
Texas Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help
The days and weeks after a car accident can be painful and confusing. When you or a loved one suffer serious injuries in a Dallas auto accident, you deserve to be compensated. Car accidents happen more often than we would like to think, particularly on busy Dallas highways. While statistics from the Texas Department of Transportation show that roadway fatalities have actually decreased in recent years, dangerous and deadly automobile accidents continue to occur.
When you have suffered injuries in a car crash, you may be unable to return to work and unable to earn an income. Your family members may be dealing with substantial medical bills for your treatment. How will you earn enough money to pay your bills and deal with piling hospital expenses? AtLoncar Lyon Jenkins, we know how difficult Dallas car accidents can be on the victims and their families. OurDallas TX auto accident attorneys can discuss your claim with you today.
For a free legal consultation, call 800-777-7777
Types of Dallas Car Accidents
Car accidents can be caused by a number of different factors and different forms of negligence. The most important thing to keep in mind is that if a negligent Dallas driver caused an accident, that driver can be held liable for the injuries you sustained in the crash. Common causes for Dallas auto accidents include but are not limited to:
· Distracted driving: drivers can become distracted in many different ways, but common causes include talking on a cell phone, texting while driving, or using maps or GPS devices
· Aggressive driving: have you been on the road when another car speeds by? Speeding, erratic driving, swift passing, and a general failure to follow the rules of the road can put other drivers in danger
· Drowsy driving: when drivers are tired, they often attempt to continue onward. When a driver is fatigued, he or she can place other people on the road in danger of a serious accident
· Drunk driving: while it is illegal to drive while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, impaired drivers cause car accidents in Dallas more often than we would like to believe
· Teen driving: young drivers do not have as much experience on the road as other drivers, and they may not be as familiar with traffic laws
· Inclement weather: if the weather is bad, it’s best to simply stay off the road
· Defective automobile parts: sometimes a driver isn’t negligent. Instead, the designer or manufacturer of the automobile may be liable for damages caused by a defective part
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
Seeking Compensation After a Dallas TX Car Accident
If you have been injured in a car accident caused by another driver’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. The dedicated Dallas car accident lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins have years of experience dealing with insurance companies and filing claims against negligent drivers. Depending on the specific elements of your case, you may be able to recover significant damages for your injuries. Compensatory damages are intended to compensate you for your losses, and you may be able to recover for:
· Hospital bills and related medical expenses
· Costs of physical therapy
· Lost wages and lost future income
· Paralysis, impairment, permanent scarring, and disfigurement
· Brain damage and traumatic brain injury
· Pain and suffering
When you have lost a loved one in a car accident, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim. In such a case, you might be eligible to recover additional damages, such as the loss of companionship of your loved one.
Contact a Dallas Accident Lawyer Today
The busy highways around Dallas produce a lot of traffic, and car accidents happen. If you or a loved one have been seriously injured in a Dallas car crash, do not hesitate to contact the experiencedTexas auto accident attorneys atLoncar Lyon Jenkins today.
Dallas Useful Links:
Dallas Local Weather
Transportation Services in Dallas
[wpseo_map id=”4640″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” show_route=”1″]