McAllen TX Auto Accident Attorneys
Auto Accident Lawyers in McAllen TX Advocate for Your Rights
McAllen car accidents happen far too often. When you get into your car in the morning, you never expect to be involved in an automobile crash. As a result, accident victims often feel confused and frustrated, and they find they have many questions that don’t have easy answers. How will I pay my regular bills when I’m unable to work and can’t earn a paycheck? Where will the money come from to pay escalating medical bills and hospital expenses? At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our dedicatedTexas accident lawyers have been assisting McAllen residents for years. If you have been injured in a car crash, you may be eligible to seek compensation for your injuries.
When another driver’s negligence causes a severe car crash, the victims often feel they’re doubly victimized when hospital bills and other expenses begin piling up. It’s important to remember that a negligent driver can be held liable for your injuries. You will need experienced legal counsel on your side. TheMcAllen auto accident lawyers atLoncar Lyon Jenkins will advocate for your rights both inside and outside the courtroom.
Frequent Causes of McAllen Auto Crashes
What leads to most car accidents in the McAllen area? The Texas Department of Transportation emphasizes the dangers of aggressive driving, distracted driving, drowsy driving, and night driving. These problems, in connection with other roadway issues, frequently lead to Texas car accidents:
· Aggressive Driving: don’t let road rage get the better of you. Aggressive driving, which includes speeding and disobeying traffic laws, can result in serious accidents in the McAllen area.
For a free legal consultation, call 800-777-7777
· Distracted driving: looking away for even a couple of seconds can lead to a serious car crash. Whether you’re distracted because you’re on your cell phone or you’re reaching for the radio, distracted driving is a primary cause of McAllen auto accidents.
· Drowsy driving: night driving can be hazardous as it is, since it’s difficult to see in the dark. When you combine night driving with drowsy driving, you may end up with a dangerous combination that can lead to serious car accidents.
· Drunk driving: when a driver gets behind the wheel while he’s under the influence of drugs or alcohol, he puts all other McAllen drivers at risk of serious injuries and, in many cases, even death.
· Inclement weather: McAllen residents don’t have to worry about the wintry weather that other Texas cities experience, but heavy rains can make for hazardous driving conditions and can lead to serious car crashes.
· Car defects: when automobile parts such as brakes or tires are defective, they can lead to car accidents regardless of how carefully a driver behaves. In these cases, accident victims might consider seeking compensation from the automobile manufacturer or designer, depending on the specific circumstances of the crash.
File a Claim in McAllen for Your Auto Accident Injuries
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
Car accident victims often suffer injuries that are so severe that they’re unable to work. When you can’t work, you won’t earn a paycheck and you might be wondering how you’ll manage to pay all of your bills. By filing a lawsuit against a negligent driver, you may be able to recover monies for current and future lost wages, medical bills and hospital expenses, and other costs on which you can put a dollar figure.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
In addition, you may be eligible for compensation that doesn’t correlate to an objective cost or price, like a paycheck or a hospital bill. These are called non-economic damages. Accident victims may be eligible for compensation for their pain and suffering, permanent scarring, disfigurement, or the loss of enjoyment of life.
In some cases, accident victims don’t survive the crash. In these situations, the deceased’s family member may be able to seek additional forms of compensation, and they might be eligible to file a wrongful death claim. An experiencedMcAllen accident attorney can advise you today.
Experienced Texas Auto Accident Attorneys
TheMcAllen accident attorneys at Loncar Lyon Jenkins can assist you throughout the claims process. We can talk to the insurance company on your behalf, and we can advocate for your rights in the courtroom if you need to file a lawsuit for compensation. It’s never too early to contact a dedicatedTexas car accident lawyer.
McAllen TX Useful Links:
McAllen Police Department
[wpseo_map id=”4653″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” show_route=”1″]