Odessa TX Car Accident Attorneys
Texas Car Accident Lawyers Advocate for You
When you have been injured in a Texas auto accident, you are likely experiencing a number of difficult realities. How will you pay all of your medical bills? How will you find the money to support your family? In many instances, Odessa car accidents are serious enough that victims are unable to return to work and thus are unable to earn an income. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you do not have to deal with the aftermath of your car accident alone. Experienced Odessa accident attorneys can advocate for you at every stage of the process.
In West Texas, the long stretches of highway often see serious car and truck accidents. Even if you’re driving in downtown Odessa, a negligent driver can cause serious injuries to you and your passengers. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we know that Odessa car crashes can be severe, and our Texas accident lawyers have been working for years to secure compensation for Odessa residents. Were you driving carefully when a negligent driver caused a car crash? You shouldn’t have to worry about paying for the many repercussions from your injuries. Contact the Odessa auto accident team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today to learn about filing a claim for compensation.
For a free legal consultation, call 800-777-7777
Odessa TX Automobile Accidents
While Odessa isn’t one of the largest cities in Texas, car accidents happen frequently on our roadways. Whether they’re caused by distracted driving or drowsy driving, automobile crashes can cause severe injuries. Some causes of Odessa accidents include:
· Distracted driving: distracted driving can occur when you’re on a cell phone, texting while driving, or simply changing the radio station. If your distraction causes an accident, you can be liable for damages.
· Aggressive driving: aggressive driving includes speeding, quick passing, running red lights and stop lights, and disobeying general traffic rules.
· Drowsy driving: drowsy driving occurs when you’re tired and can’t pay adequate attention to the road. If you’re sleepy while you’re behind the wheel, it’s important to pull over until you’re able to drive cautiously and carefully.
· Drunk driving: drunk driving, or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, is a primary cause for severe roadway accidents in the state of Texas.
· Inclement weather: the weather in Odessa can vary widely, and sometimes Odessa drivers may be imperiled by winter road conditions and freezing rain.
· Defective automobile parts: defective car parts can cause dangerous accidents. While the driver usually isn’t responsible for injuries that occur, victims may be eligible to file lawsuits against the automobile manufacturer.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
Seeking Compensation After an Odessa Auto Accident
When you’ve been injured in an Odessa car accident, you may be eligible for compensation. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our Texas auto accident lawyers can help you to secure compensation for your injuries, including but not limited to:
· Medical bills
· Lost income and future lost wages if you can’t go back to work
· Impairments, scarring, and other disfigurement
· Brain injuries
· Pain and suffering
And when Odessa accidents result in fatalities, the victim’s family member may be eligible to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the negligent driver for additional compensation.
Contact an Odessa Auto Accident Lawyer
We never expect a car accident to occur, and automobile crashes can have life-altering implications. If you or a loved one have been injured or killed in an Odessa car accident, it’s important to contact an experienced Texas accident lawyer. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we have years of experience handling claims for Odessa residents, and we can discuss your case with you today.
Odessa Useful Links:
Odessa Office of Public Safety
Odessa Community Development Department
[wpseo_map id=”4656″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” show_route=”1″]