Wichita Falls Car Accident Attorneys
Wichita Falls TX Accident Attorneys Advocate for You
Car accidents happen every day in Wichita Falls. Sometimes they’re minor, but they can also be very serious. We never expect them, and it’s difficult to plan for them. More often than not, negligent driving leads to serious automobile crashes, and careful drivers become victims. When these auto accidents cause serious injuries, it is important to have experienced legal counsel to advocate for you. Dealing with the insurance company can be product substantial anxiety, which you don’t need to deal with when you’re already contending with the realities of the accident.
The experiencedWichita Falls TX accident lawyers atLoncar Lyon Jenkins know how difficult the aftermath of a car crash can be. How will you pay for your substantial medical bills? What will happen if you’re unable to return to work? Texas auto accident attorneys help car accident victims to file claims for compensation every day. If you have been injured because of another driver’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated.
What Causes Wichita Falls Car Accidents?
In the past few years, the Texas Department of Transportation has reported that the number of roadway fatalities has declined. However, car accidents continue to occur in Wichita Falls. What typically causes auto crashes on the Texas roadways?
· Distracted driving: when you’re behind the wheel and you’re talking on a cell phone or texting, you’re putting other drivers and their passengers at risk.
· Aggressive driving: it’s never a good idea to speed or break other traffic laws. By doing so, you’re not only setting yourself up for a ticket, but you’re also putting yourself and other drivers in danger.
For a free legal consultation, call 877-239-4878
· Drowsy driving: several highways run through Wichita Falls, and drivers from Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth areas may have long hauls ahead of them. Long trips can tire out a driver, and it’s important to pull over if you’re too sleepy to pay attention.
· Drunk driving: whether you’re driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you’re putting yourself and others at serious risk.
· Inclement weather: In Wichita Falls, the weather can shift quickly, and the roadways can become icy and dangerous in the winter. Use your best judgment and avoid driving during inclement weather.
· Defective automobile parts: even when you’re driving carefully in Wichita Falls, a defective automobile part can cause a serious accident. In such a case, you may be eligible for compensation from the vehicle manufacturer.
File a Claim for Compensation for Your Texas Auto Accident
Were you driving in Wichita Falls when another driver caused a serious car accident? Have you and your passengers sustained life-altering injuries? You may be eligible to file a claim for compensation. In Wichita Falls, you may be able to obtain compensation for:
· Pain and suffering you’ve experienced because of the accident
· Permanent scarring and disfigurement
· Hospital bills
· Medical expenses
· Lost current wages
· Lost future wages if your injuries will prevent you from returning to work
If you’ve lost a loved one in a serious car accident, you may also be eligible to file a wrongful death lawsuit. An experiencedTexas auto accident lawyer can look closely at your case and assist you in filing a claim for compensation.
Contact a Wichita Falls Accident Lawyer
Whether you’ve been injured in a minor car accident or have sustained life-altering injuries in a very serious crash,Texas auto accident lawyers will help you obtain compensation. You do not need to deal with the aftermath of a car crash on your own. TheWichita Falls car accident lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins will advocate for you by speaking to the insurance companies on your behalf and helping you to file a lawsuit in order to get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today.
Wichita Falls Useful Links:
[wpseo_map id=”4660″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” show_route=”1″]