At Brian Loncar and Associates, as personal injury lawyers, we do all we can to protect you from insurance companies games. So while we are protecting, here’s some tips for staying safe at an event or public outing. This is just one in a series of safety tips to avoid personal injury we want everyone to know! So for this round of tips we will cover:
Safety At A Public Performance
1. If you are in a theater, sit in the back rows. At a concert, hang to the edges or back of the arena or stadium, it’s a great place to watch and observe; and it’s a great place to be able to get out quickly.
2. Stay alert. No need to be paranoid of everyone and everything, but certainly look for anything out of the ordinary.
3. Take a friend. One reason is who wants to go to an event or concert alone! Two: it’s double the eyes and ears in an emergency.
4. Go to off peak events: afternoon movies, week day evenings at the mall, even vote early.
5. Keep your mobile phone close by. Camera, Video and updates (should they be needed).
6. If you are caught in an incident- take pics of everything. The responders, the crowd, the location, the people who seem to be involved, everything!
7. Park your car at the back or on the edge of the parking lot. It’s faster and easier to get out if you’re almost at the exit.
8. Look to see if venue exits are clearly marked and visible. Are the doorways clear of debris and road cases?
9. If someone has a gun, hide behind a wall or sturdy counter or play dead. If the shooter can’t see you- he can’t aim at you.
10. The most important thing you can do is get out immediately!
To the personal injury lawyers here at Brian Loncar and Associate, your health and safety are important.
We have built our business on protecting the rights of good people that have been injured in a car accident. Let us put our nearly 30 years experience to work for you!