Houston has the fourth largest population of any city in the United States, and with such a large city, there are invariably many risks and dangers present that could result in serious injuries. Some of the hazards the city faces that could contribute to a significant injury include:
- Heavy rainfall or flooding
- Extreme temperatures
- Snow and ice conditions, which occur from time to time in Houston
- Public health threats
- Crime and man-made hazards
Each of these hazards could conceivably lead to a personal injury claim involving negligence, as could countless other threats to your health not listed above. If you or your loved one suffered an injury in the Houston metropolitan area, contact our team to discuss working with a Houston personal injury lawyer. We provide accident victims with a free case evaluation to explain their legal options moving forward.
You Can Ask Us Anything During Your Free Case Review
To start, we understand the financial burden you may be facing after your accident. Medical bills are coming in while you sit at home recovering and not working. It’s a stress that we want to help you alleviate.
To help, we offer free case reviews to those interested in exploring a personal injury claim. Our legal team wants you to understand your options when selecting a personal injury firm. During our conversation, you can get answers to questions such as:
- How much is my case worth?
- How should I protect myself from insurance companies?
- What results has Loncar Lyon Jenkins secured for previous clients?
- What should I do to build my case?
- What can I expect my lawyer to do for me?
- How much time do I have to file a lawsuit?
You might have other questions not listed here. We can answer any questions you may have. As a client, we will always be available to ask any questions you may have throughout the entire claim process.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
A Personal Injury Can Leave You Reeling
When you suffer a significant injury, you may be in unfamiliar circumstances and facing obstacles you have never before encountered.
A serious injury may:
- Confine you to a hospital (or to your bed) for an indefinite period
- Prevent you from working for a substantial period, which may cause you to lose your job and suffer significant financial losses
- Disable you for an extended period or permanently
- Change your body or mind in ways that prevent you from working in the profession you held before your injury
- Cost you thousands of dollars in the form of medical bills and other expenses
- Alter your life in fundamental and catastrophic ways
Facing the realities of a severe injury can be daunting (or even terrifying), and you do not need to take on the challenges alone. A lawyer from our personal injury law firm can offer reassurance that:
- You are not the first to be seriously injured, and your circumstances can and will get better.
- You have a lawyer on your side, and you may be able to obtain financial coverage for the losses you have suffered and losses you could incur in the future.
- There is a path to justice for your injury.
Houstonians are known for their resilience. While a severe injury can be devastating in many ways, Loncar Lyon Jenkins will work tirelessly to get the money that may relieve several of your burdens. A Houston personal injury lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will fight alongside you for the compensation you deserve.
A Houston Personal Injury Attorney from Our Team Will Fight for You
You want a lawyer to provide advice, answer your questions, and handle the legal aspects of bringing a personal injury lawsuit. You can expect our lawyers to:
- Deal with the insurance companies, who may try to undermine your case from the outset
- Assess your case and advise you as to whether you have grounds for a lawsuit
- Collect any evidence in your possession that pertains to your accident, injury, and lawsuit
- Rely on investigative professionals to acquire any additional evidence that you do not have in your possession
- File your lawsuit in the correct court (and before the statute of limitations imposed by Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 expires)
- Handle all of your legal needs through the completion of your case
- Negotiate a settlement or argue your case at trial
- Calculate your damages and negotiate for the compensation you deserve
- Defend your rights
We’ll Work to Prove Negligence Caused Your Accident in Houston
One aspect of your personal injury lawsuit may be proving that one or more defendants named in your case acted negligently and, in doing so, caused or contributed to your injuries. We will work to prove negligence by:
- Citing the defendants’ duty of care to you: A duty of care means that people must act in ways that protect others from unreasonable risk of harm.
- Showing that the defendant breached their duty of care to you: If you were in a car accident, a breach of duty of care could include driving while drunk, but the breach of duty of care may look different in each individual lawsuit. Our car accident lawyer serving Houston can review your case and determine the liable party.
- Establishing causation between the breach of duty of care and your injuries: Showing the linear sequence between the actions of the defendant and your damages is sometimes referred to as proving causation.
- Calculating the compensation you should receive: This calculation may be based on your losses to date and projected future losses stemming from your injuries.
Your personal injury attorney from our firm will handle every other obligation not listed here.
Personal Injury Cases We’ve Handled for the Houston Community
Our personal injury lawyers serving the people of Houston have handled various accident cases. Our law office has helped them obtain the financial compensation they need to heal from their injuries and rebuild their lives. We could help you do the same.
Some of the types of personal injury cases we’ve handled in Houston include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Oilfield accidents
Our staff can even assist you if you have been harmed by a defective product or a dangerous drug. All it takes is a call. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free case evaluation to get started on your recovery.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We’re Ready to Seek Compensation for These Injury-Related Losses
Our personal injury law firm can seek compensation for your economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages include compensation for tangible expenses, such as medical care. Non-economic damages generally relate to your emotional distress and trauma.
A settlement or court award can include financial compensation for:
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Diminished earning capacity
- Rehabilitation costs
- Property damage costs (if applicable)
- Any out-of-pocket expense you incur because of a defendant’s negligence
- Loss of consortium
Our wrongful death lawyers will assess your options if a loved one passed away and you’re considering legal action. Leave your personal injury matters to us while you and your family focus on healing.
Four Answers to Four Questions About Personal Injury Cases in Houston
On our FAQ page, you can learn about your legal options through questions previous clients have asked us. You might be wondering:
What Should You Look for in a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer?
What you’re looking for in a lawyer depends on your situation. For instance, do you want a fledgling law firm or an office with decades of experience? What aspects of your potential relationship with a lawyer are most important to you?
When considering legal aid, you should consider:
- How long a law firm has been serving injured claimants in Houston
- A law firm’s results
- How much a law firm charges
- What service-related qualities do you want in a legal team
- Your case’s legal obligations and what type of law firm you’ll need to manage those obligations
Choose your personal injury law firm wisely, as it could determine the outcome of your case.
Why Victims of Negligence in Houston Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins
Based on feedback from our clients, victims of negligence in Houston hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins because:
- We represent thousands of clients each year: Our attorneys have ample experience. We ensure that every client receives personalized, attentive legal service.
- We have all the resources your case will require: Our firm’s substantial size means we have all the resources your case in Houston could possibly require. We never worry about expense when leading a case, as our only concern is getting the money our client deserves.
- We know Houston: Our familiarity with the civil justice system in Houston is good news for you. We’ll waste no time filing your case and efficiently navigate the legal system as we seek the money you deserve.
When you need effective legal representation in Houston, call in the Strong Arm. Loncar Lyon Jenkins doesn’t play games.
Can You File a Lawsuit If You Lost a Loved One?
Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 71.004, the decedent’s immediate family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit. Possible claimants include the late party’s spouse, parents, siblings, and children.
Our firm can evaluate your wrongful death case and handle each of its duties. We can explain how much you can recover and what legal strategy most benefits you.
Do You Need an Accident Report to Support Your Case?
Law enforcement likely filed an accident report if you were in a collision. This document lists various aspects of your accident, including the crash’s date, time, and location. It might also contain useful information about fault.
While you don’t need an accident report to support your case, having it certainly helps. Our Houston personal injury lawyers will request a copy of the accident report and use its information to support your right to damages.
Our Clients Have Shared Their Appreciation With Us
Each year, Loncar Lyon Jenkins serves thousands of clients across Texas, yet we give each case the personalized attention to detail it deserves. Check out what some of our satisfied clients have said about us:
- “I truly enjoyed working with [Loncar Lyon Jenkins]! They were professional, responsive, and definitely got the ball rolling with my case when my insurance continued to drag their feet. I was able to receive physical therapy, an MRI and [x-ray] at no cost thanks to Loncar.” –N.D.
- “I would highly recommend Bill Hymes for any case. He handled my case wonderfully and took great care of me. I am very happy with the care he took to ensure I was happy throughout the entire process.” –Lauren W.
- “Dan is the one that assisted me. He did a great job. I really have zero complaints. They got me the medical help I was needing. That was a relief!” –Shawn
Considerations After Suffering a Personal Injury in Houston
Our team manages many different types of accident cases, from pedestrian accidents to instances of medical malpractice. We know what goes into building these claims and preparing them for success. To help us hold the negligent party accountable for your losses, we suggest that you:
- Consider how legal representation could benefit you. We offer comprehensive legal help to people in situations like yours. You don’t have to navigate these complicated waters alone.
- Seek medical attention for your physical injuries. We recommend visiting a healthcare provider if you haven’t already done so. Some conditions, such as traumatic brain injuries, don’t immediately present symptoms. You want to do everything possible to better your condition and restore your health.
Most importantly, we also encourage you to connect with a personal injury lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins today. The sooner we learn about your case, the sooner we can work toward a potential financial recovery. As noted, the statute of limitations in Texas only grants us a limited time to file a lawsuit. This time limit is critical to your case’s success.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your Free Case Review
Loncar Lyon Jenkins has been representing Texans since 1988. We will assess your case if you have suffered an injury and are considering pursuing compensation with the help of a Houston personal injury lawyer.
Call in the Strong Arm to assist you with your case by calling our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today.