Loncar Lyon Jenkins12621 Featherwood Drive Suite 285,
Houston, Texas 77034
Mon-Fr 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Houston has the fourth most people of any city in the United States, and the city’s many moving parts may present dangers that result in serious injuries. Some of the hazards that could contribute to a significant injury include:
- Heavy rainfall or flooding
- Extreme temperatures
- Snow and ice conditions, which occur from time to time in Houston
- Public health threats
- Man-made hazards
Each of these hazards could conceivably lead to a serious injury involving negligence, as could a countless array of threats to your health not listed above. If you or your loved one suffered an injury in the Houston metropolitan area, then you may consider reaching out to our team to discuss working with a Houston personal injury lawyer.
You Can Ask Us Anything During Your Free Case Review
We want you to understand your legal options when selecting a personal injury firm. So, we offer free case reviews to those interested in exploring their options. During our conversation, you can get answers to questions such as:
- How much is my case worth?
- What results has Loncar Lyon Jenkins secured for previous clients?
- What should I do to build my case?
- What can I expect my lawyer to do for me?
- How much time do I have to file a lawsuit?
We can also answer other questions not listed here.
All Practice Areas we serve in Houston
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Hernia Mesh Lawsuit
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Paralysis Injury
- Neck Injury
- Brain Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- DWI Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Product
- Dangerous Drug
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite
- Oilfield Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Houston, call 877-239-4878
An Injury Can Leave You Reeling
When you suffer a significant injury, you may find yourself in unfamiliar circumstances and faced with obstacles you have never encountered before.
A serious injury may:
- Confine you to a hospital (or to your bed) for an indefinite period
- Prevent you from working for a substantial period, which may cause you to lose your job
- Disable you for a long period or permanently
- Change your body or mind in ways that prevent you from working in the profession you held before your injury
- Cost you thousands of dollars in the form of medical bills and other expenses
- Alter your life in fundamental ways
Facing the realities of a serious injury can be daunting (or even terrifying), and you do not need to take on the losses from your injury alone. A lawyer can offer reassurance that:
- You are not the first to be seriously injured, and your circumstances can and will get better.
- You have a lawyer on your side, and you may be able to obtain financial coverage for the losses you have suffered, as well as losses you could incur in the future.
- There is a path to justice for your injury.
Houstonians are known for their resilience. While a serious injury can be devastating in many ways, your injury may serve as the catalyst for your fight for justice. A Houston personal injury lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will fight alongside you for the compensation you deserve.
Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Houston, Texas
Our team helps injured claimants who have suffered:
- Brain injuries
- Uber and Lyft rideshare accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Car accidents
- DWI accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Harm from dangerous drugs
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Oilfield accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful deaths
Whether or not the above list includes the type of accident that caused your or your loved one’s injury, we want to hear from you. Our team can help injured parties or loved ones who’ve lost someone. We can assess your case and answer your questions at no cost.
Contact our Houston Personal Injury Attorneys today
A Personal Injury Attorney from Our Team Will Fight for You
When you suffer a serious injury, it does not necessarily matter whether you are the main or sole income provider for a family or you support only yourself—if somebody was negligent and caused your injury as a result, you deserve justice.
You may decide you want to have a lawyer by your side to provide advice, answer your questions, and handle the legal aspects of bringing a personal injury lawsuit. You can expect your lawyer to:
- Assess your case and advise you as to whether you have grounds for a lawsuit
- Collect any evidence in your possession that pertains to your accident, injury, and lawsuit
- Rely on investigative professionals to acquire any additional evidence that you do not have in your possession
- File your lawsuit in the correct court (and before the statute of limitations imposed by Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 expires)
- Handle all of your legal needs through the completion of your case
- Negotiate a settlement or argue your case at trial
- Calculate and argue for the compensation to which you may be entitled
- Defend your rights
We’re Ready to Prove Negligence Caused Your Accident
One aspect of your personal injury lawsuit may be proving that one or more defendants named in your case acted negligently and, in doing so, caused or contributed to your injuries. Your lawyer may attempt to prove this by:
- Citing the defendants’ duty of care to you: Having a duty of care may generally mean that people must act in ways that prevent others from unreasonable risk of harm.
- Showing that the defendant breached their duty of care to you: If you were in a car accident, a breach of duty of care could include driving while drunk, but the breach of duty of care may look different in each individual lawsuit.
- Establishing causation between the breach of duty of care and your injuries: Showing the linear sequence between the actions of the defendant and your injuries is sometimes referred to as proving causation.
- Calculating the compensation you should be awarded: This calculation may be based on your losses to date, as well as projected future losses stemming from your injuries.
Your personal injury attorney can take on other obligations not listed here.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We’re Ready to Seek Compensation for These Injury-Related Losses
Our personal injury law firm can seek compensation for your economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages include compensation for tangible expenses, such as medical care. Non-economic damages are more related to your pain and suffering.
A settlement or court award can include financial compensation for:
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Diminished earning capacity
- Rehabilitation costs
- Property damage costs (if applicable)
- Any out-of-pocket expense you incurred because of a defendant’s negligence
- Punitive damages
- Loss of consortium
Our wrongful death lawyers can assess your options if a loved one passed away, and you’re initiating legal action. Leave your personal injury matters to us while you focus on healing.
Three Answers to Three Questions About Personal Injury Cases
On our FAQ page, you can learn about your legal options through questions previous clients have asked us. You might be wondering:
What Should You Look for in a Lawyer?
What you’re looking for in a lawyer depends on your situation. For instance, do you want a fledgling law firm or an office with decades of experience? What aspects of your potential relationship with a lawyer are most important to you?
When considering legal aid, you should consider:
- How long a law firm has been serving injured claimants
- A law firm’s results
- How much a law firm charges
- What you want in a legal team
- Your case’s legal obligations
Can You File a Lawsuit If You Lost a Loved One?
Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 71.004, the decedent’s immediate family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit. Possible claimants include the late party’s spouse, parents, siblings, or children.
Our firm can evaluate your wrongful death case and handle each of its obligations. We can explain how much you can recover and what legal strategy benefits you.
Do You Need an Accident Report to Support Your Case?
If you were in a collision, law enforcement likely filed an accident report. This document lists various aspects of your situation, including the crash’s date, time, and location. It might also contain useful information about fault.
While you don’t need an accident report to support your case, having it certainly helps. Our Houston personal injury lawyers will request a copy of the accident report and use its information to support your right to damages.
Our Clients Have Shared Their Appreciation With Us
Each year, Loncar Lyon Jenkins serves thousands of clients across Texas, yet we give each case the attention to detail it deserves. Check out what some of our satisfied clients have said about us:
- “I truly enjoyed working with [Loncar Lyon Jenkins]! They were professional, responsive, and definitely got the ball rolling with my case when my insurance continued to drag their feet. I was able to receive physical therapy, an MRI and [x-ray] at no cost thanks to Loncar.” – N.D.
- “I would highly recommend Bill Hymes for any case. He handled my case wonderfully and took great care of me. I am very happy with the care he took to ensure I was happy throughout the entire process.” – Lauren W.
- “Dan is the one that assisted me. He did a great job. I really have zero complaints. They got me the medical help I was needing. That was a relief!” – Shawn
Considerations After Suffering a Personal Injury in Houston
Our team manages many different types of accidents, from pedestrian accidents to instances of medical malpractice. We know what goes into building these claims and preparing them for success. To help us hold the negligent party accountable for your losses, we suggest that you:
- Consider how legal representation could benefit you. We offer comprehensive legal help to people in situations like yours. You don’t have to navigate these complicated waters alone.
- Seek medical attention for your physical injuries. We recommend visiting a healthcare provider if you haven’t already done so. Some conditions, such as traumatic brain injuries, don’t immediately present symptoms. You want to do everything possible to better your condition and restore your health.
Above all else, we encourage you to connect with a personal injury lawyer today. The sooner we learn about your case, the sooner we can start managing its deadlines. As noted, the statute of limitations in Texas only grants you a limited time to file a lawsuit. This time limit is critical to your case’s success.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today to Begin Your Free Case Review
Loncar Lyon Jenkins has been representing Texans since 1988. We will assess your case if you have suffered an injury and are considering pursuing compensation with the help of a Houston personal injury lawyer. Call in the Strong Arm to assist your case by calling our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at (844) 903-0360.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form