Hit and run accidents can be complicated cases, but victims should seek financial recovery anyway. If you have been victimized by a motorist who fled the accident scene in Brownsville, TX, you deserve financial compensation for all accident-related damages—including medical bills, lost income, diminished earning power, vehicle repairs, and other harm.
A Brownsville car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will fight for your total financial recovery. Our firm has represented auto accident victims throughout Texas for more than three decades. Our Brownsville hit and run accident lawyers can lead your case against the negligent party and protect your legal rights. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation with our legal team.
Let Our Texas Injury Law Firm Handle Your Browsnville Hit and Run Accident Case
When a motorist flees the scene of your car accident, they intend to place the financial burden of the accident on you. The fleeing motorist seeks to avoid financial responsibility altogether rather than informing you about their insurer (if they have one).
While the fleeing motorist makes your circumstances more challenging, that’s where Loncar Lyon Jenkins comes in. You can hire us to lead your hit and run case in Brownsville because:
- We will work with law enforcement to identify the at-fault driver: If possible, we will identify the motorist who left your accident scene. Our firm will collaborate with law enforcement to monitor its investigation of your hit and run accident. If we can track down the hit and run driver, this could affect our case strategy.
- We have proven our value to car accident victims in Texas: For years, Loncar Lyon Jenkins has helped car accident victims obtain the compensation they deserve. Our firm offers attorneys, paralegals, and the funding to hire experts for your case. You get all these resources in exchange for a single fee agreement.
- We have earned our ‘Strong Arm’ name: Our firm has earned the Strong Arm monicker by negotiating tirelessly for our clients’ financial recoveries. When we accept your case, we aim to win. “Winning” means obtaining every dollar in compensation that you need to cover your accident-related damages.
- You pay nothing out of pocket: We make our legal services accessible to you, even as you face the financial stress of the car accident. Our team will cover your case’s costs under a contingency fee agreement. If we secure money for you, we will receive a modest portion of the winnings. You won’t pay us out of your own pocket under any circumstance.
- We will work diligently to resolve your case (and go to trial, if necessary): We want you to move forward with your life as soon as possible. This starts with delivering your deserved financial settlement. We will waste no time in filing your case, pressing insurers to move your claim forward, negotiating a settlement, and going to trial if necessary.
With the resources and relevant experience you seek in a personal injury lawyer, look no further than Loncar Lyon Jenkins for your hit and run accident lawyer. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation.
We Know the Strategies Specific to Hit and Run Accident Cases
Our team will review your case and explain your options for seeking compensation, which may include:
- Filing an insurance claim with your insurance company (While Texas is a fault-based insurance state, you may have uninsured/underinsured (UM/UIM) coverage.)
- Filing an insurance claim with the at-fault motorist’s insurance company (assuming authorities or our firm locate the fleeing motorist)
- Filing a lawsuit against the hit and run motorist or other parties liable for the car accident in Brownsville
The accident’s outcome is one factor in our strategy for your injury case. The value of auto insurance coverage and the cost of your damages are also relevant. Our hit and run auto accident attorney will explain our strategy and provide updates as your case moves forward.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We Will Demand Fair Compensation for Your Recoverable Damages
Our job is to secure the money you deserve for your accident-related damages, whether you are filing an accident claim with an insurer or a civil lawsuit. Our team serving Brownsville will execute our agreed-upon case strategy, which will likely involve:
Securing Relevant Evidence
We will quickly start the investigation of your accident and collect evidence, such as:
- The police report about the Brownsville hit and run crash
- Details of law enforcement’s investigation into the fleeing motorist
- Eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Photographs of vehicle damage
Our law office will secure and organize all evidence that could help us obtain the compensation you deserve.
Detailing and Calculating Your Damages
Your attorney will secure medical records, diagnoses of mental health issues, proof of past income, and other documentation that helps prove your damages.
Negotiating a Financial Settlement
The Loncar Lyon Jenkins team will negotiate a settlement with at-fault parties or their insurers. Your settlement must reflect the complete monetary cost of your accident.
Our firm takes on challenging negotiations and will demand financial accountability from those who owe you compensation. We will take your case to trial if necessary.
Recoverable Damages in Your Brownsville Hit and Run Accident Case
Any car accident can cause severe economic and non-economic damages, including:
- Medical expenses, including hospital bills
- Property costs (including vehicle repairs and temporary transportation)
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and disability
- Mental health treatment costs
- Impaired quality of life
Our team will evaluate your damages, as each hit and run accident victim suffers unique losses.
Wrongful Death Damages
A Brownsville wrongful death lawyer from our team will represent you following a loved one’s untimely death. We will handle your case with compassion and care as we seek compensation for:
- Funeral costs
- Burial expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost financial support
- Other related damages
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation About a Hit and Run in Brownsville, TX
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally requires us to file hit and run accident cases within two years of the collision. If you do not file your case by this deadline, you may lose your opportunity to seek the financial recovery you deserve. Hire a Brownsville hit and run accident lawyer from our firm, and we will waste no time filing your case.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation. There are no obligations or costs with the call. We are ready to help you, so reach out today to get started.