Born in Nachitoches, Louisiana, David received his Bachelor Degree of Finance from LSU-S and MBA from LSU-S, Shreveport. David then attended law school and received his Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law. While at Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, David served as Senior Articles Editor for the Texas Wesleyan Law Review. Maintaining academic excellence, David also served as a Judicial Intern for the Texas Supreme Court under Judge Craig T. Enoch, while attending classes at the University of Texas School of Law.
Following graduation, David began his career assisting the injured as a personal injury trial attorney with the Law Offices of Jim Adler and Associates until he joined Loncar Lyon Jenkins in October 2001. Since that time David has represented plaintiffs in personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice cases in both Texas and Louisiana. Prior to becoming an attorney, David had worked as an insurance adjuster handling both corporate claims and automobile liability claims where he acquired insite, knowledge and skills to more effectively represent the injured in claims against insurance companies. David devotes his entire practice to representing the injured including litigation and personal injury trial work.
David is a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, having served in both Desert Shield and Desert Storm and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal for his distinguished war-time service.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2017
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, 2001, J.D.
- Honors: Sigma Iota Epsilon
- Law Review: Texas Wesleyan Law Review, Board of Editors
- Law Review: Texas Wesleyan Law Review, Senior Articles Editor
- Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LA, 1997
- Major: Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Harris County Bar Association Member
- Jefferson County Bar Association Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association Member
- American Association for Justice Member
- American Bar Association Member
Past Employment Positions:
- Army National Guard, 1990 – 1998
- U.S. Army, Desert Shield/Storm, Veteran, 1991 – 1992 ~ Army Commendation Medal
- Texas Supreme Court ~ Hon. Justice Craig T. Enoch
- Jim Adler and Associates