Juan was born and raised in Texas. He attended UTSA in San Antonio for undergrad and moved to New York to attend Syracuse College of Law. While in law school, Juan earned his master’s degree in public administration from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
Prior to joining Loncar, Lyon & Jenkins, Juan served as Judge for County Court at Law #5 in Dallas County.
He presided over several major trials during his tenure as judge. Over the past 18 years, Juan was recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer, tried over 40 cases to trial in civil and criminal courts, and has volunteered his time to help those needing legal help.
Juan focuses on helping people who have been hurt in car crashes, falls and 18-wheeler wrecks. He uses his knowledge and experience to defend injured Texans.
- Syracuse College of Law, JD
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, MPA
- University of Texas at San Antonio, BA
- State Bar of Texas, 2008
- New York State Bar, 2005
- US District Court Western District of Texas, 2006
- US District Court Northern District of Texas, 2009
- US District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2023
- US District Court Southern District of Texas, 2023
- US Supreme Court, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas Bar Association -Fellow
- Texas Bar College -Fellow
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association