Boyd is a native Texan, born in Breckenridge, Texas, and spending all of his legal career in the North Texas area. Prior to joining Loncar Lyon Jenkins, Boyd spent many years representing clients whose voices otherwise wouldn’t be heard or have their rights and injuries vindicated.
He has spent over 40 years trying cases and fighting for justice for his clients. He previously practiced in the areas of Criminal Law, Family Law, Probate, Real Estate, and Oil and Gas as well as personal injury. He enjoys an AV Preeminent rating from Lexis-Nexus Martindale Hubble.
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D.
- Midwestern State University, B.A., Political Science and History
Areas of Practice:
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Elective and Public Service Offices:
- 90TH Judicial District Attorney
- 90TH Judicial District Felony Public Defender
- City of Graham, City Attorney
- Young County Attorney
- Dallas County Court Magistrate (Truancy)
- Texas State Democratic Party Chairman
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Life Fellow Texas Bar Foundation