Born and raised here in Texas, Adrian has said that he’s wanted to be an attorney all his life. After getting his bachelor’s in History at the University of Texas, he went to Texas A&M University in pursuit of his JD. Now, he’s a successful lawyer who has tried over 60 cases with a winning record to show for it. Being an attorney offers Adrian the chance to do something he feels passionately about while helping people get the justice they deserve. Adrian’s love for the profession and competitive nature is what he feels allows him to excel.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, TX, JD
- University of Texas, Austin, TX – BA
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- TX EXES – University of Texas Alumni Organization