Whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one, an El Paso semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will fight for the financial recovery you deserve. We’ll consider your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, vehicle repairs, and other damages.
Our personal injury law firm has helped clients receive awards in their cases since 1988. If you are seeking a fair financial recovery for a truck accident, call in the Strong Arm. You can start today with a free consultation with a team member.
Recoverable Damages in an El Paso Semi-Truck Accident Case
Truck accident cases generally involve significant damages. This is the consequence when trucks, which the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains, weigh as much as 30 times more than other vehicles, strike other vehicles or people.
Recoverable damages we generally expect in El Paso truck accident cases include:
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the economic cost of injuries generally increases with the severity of the injuries. Because truck accidents often produce serious injuries, we expect that you may have costly damages, including medical bills for:
- Ambulance or Medevac transport
- Emergency care
- Hospital stays
- Other medical items and services
Disabling injuries may require medical equipment, in-home care, long-term rehab, changes to your home, a disability-friendly vehicle, and other costly items and services.
Pain and Suffering
Serious motor vehicle accidents can cause a life-changing array of pain and suffering, including:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety (including fear of riding in motor vehicles)
- Impaired quality of life
- Sleep problems
- Other forms of emotional anguish and psychological distress
Loncar Lyon Jenkins’ truck accident attorneys serving El Paso can assess the value of these non-economic damages. If you’re still dealing with such losses, we’ll project the cost of ongoing and future pain and suffering.
Lost income is the primary professional damage many truck accident victims suffer. In addition to lost income, your truck accident in El Paso may cost you:
- Earning power
- Other employment benefits
If you are likely to heal from your injuries, we’ll account for professional damages through the time that you can return to full employment. If you face a long-term recovery or have a disability, we can consider the cost of future professional damages.
Vehicle Repairs and Other Property Costs
We will include the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle in an insurance claim or lawsuit. We’ll also factor the cost of temporary transportation, damaged personal property, and other property-related expenses into your settlement target.
First, our entire team offers its condolences if you’ve lost a loved one in a truck accident. Nothing compares to this loss, and you deserve justice. Our team serving El Paso will fight for wrongful death compensation reflecting your loss, including money to cover:
- The loss of a spouse’s companionship
- The loss of a parent’s guidance
- Lost financial support
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Your pain and suffering
- Any treatment you receive for grief and other symptoms of losing a loved one unexpectedly
Our legal team understands how difficult injuries and wrongful deaths are. We’ll handle your case in El Paso with the utmost professionalism, respecting the difficult circumstances you’ve endured (and may still be experiencing).
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
How Our Attorneys Help Semi-Truck Accident Victims in El Paso, TX
You deserve a law firm you can trust. Our team will determine how much money you deserve, and that is the figure we will fight relentlessly for. Clients trust Loncar Lyon Jenkins to lead their semi-truck accident cases because:
- We have a stake in El Paso, so your case will be personal: Loncar Lyon Jenkins has an office on Gateway East Boulevard in El Paso. We’ve put down roots in this city, and truck accident cases are personal to us. You’ll see this through the way we fight for your financial recovery.
- Our fee structure benefits you: You won’t pay Loncar Lyon Jenkins anything up front. Our attorneys receive a fee only if you win your case, and the fee comes from your settlement or judgment. You never pay out of pocket, so there is no financial risk in hiring our firm.
- We spare no expense in leading truck accident cases: Our firm has offices throughout Texas, and we will use our financial resources to help us build a strong case for you. We plan to win.
- Our attorneys take cases to court: If we must take your case to court, our team won’t hesitate. We’ve won many financial recoveries from trials. If liable parties don’t offer the settlement you deserve, we could take your case to trial.
Our firm opened its doors in 1988, which means we have more than 30 years of relevant legal experience.
Services We Provide Semi-Truck Accident Victims in El Paso
We will lead your El Paso semi-truck accident case from start to finish, assisting you by:
- Obtaining evidence that proves negligence caused your truck accident
- Identifying every liable party who owes you compensation for your damages
- Calculating the exact cost of your damages (which will be the value of your settlement)
- Documenting your damages with medical bills, images of your injuries, past pay statements, invoices for property expenses, and any other useful documentation
- Leading settlement negotiations on your behalf
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
Your case will be our responsibility. We will manage communications to protect you from insurers and other liable parties. We’ll also complete paperwork, supply information to insurers, and manage every responsibility of your case.
With our team leading your case in El Paso, you can focus on your recovery process without worry.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation
Missing the filing deadline for a semi-truck accident case could be catastrophic. You may not be able to seek the compensation you deserve for your collision in El Paso. Don’t wait to hire a lawyer from our team, as we’ll file your case as soon as possible.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation. There are no obligations to hire our firm when you complete your consultation, so call us today.