If you or a loved one suffered whiplash in a Frisco car accident, call Loncar Lyon Jenkins. Our lawyers can listen to the details of your case for free and represent you on a contingency-fee basis.
Since 1988, we have put our legal resources to work for injured Texans. Now, it’s your turn. Let us take on your personal injury case while you focus on your personal well-being.
You Have Two Years to File Your Lawsuit
You have two years from the date of your whiplash injury to file a lawsuit, Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. Failure to adhere to this deadline could jeopardize your case. By reaching out to our team today, you can take the first step in protecting your rights.
For a free legal consultation with a whiplash injury lawyer serving Frisco, call 800-777-7777
Our Team will Seek the Full Cost of Your Damages
You can seek both financial and non-financial losses through a claim or lawsuit. Some examples of recoverable damages include:
Pain and suffering
- Medical bills (both present and future)
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Disability and scarring
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage expenses
- Transportation costs
The value of your damages will depend on your circumstances. In general, the severity of your injuries, the cost of your financial damages, and your quality of life will determine your case’s overall value.
Frisco Whiplash Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-777-7777
What Can a Whiplash Lawyer in Frisco do for You?
One of our primary duties involves proving negligence. This is the inability to act like a reasonable person in the same situation. Every drive is expected to obey traffic signals, accommodate pedestrian traffic, and maintain a safe braking distance. Failure to act as a reasonable motorist constitutes negligence.
With your case’s evidence, we must prove:
- The other motorist in your case owed you a duty of care.
- The other motorist violated their duty of care by being reckless or careless.
- You suffered whiplash.
- Your injuries have financial, emotional, and physical repercussions.
Other Services We Provide
In addition to proving negligence, our other services include:
- Calculating your losses
- Filing your claim or lawsuit
- Negotiating a settlement
- Investigating your situation
- Consulting with your healthcare team
- Getting testimony from accident reconstruction specialists
- Managing all relevant communications
- Advising you on your options
Our services will meet your case’s needs. When you call Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you call in the Strong Arm.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
What You Should do in the Aftermath of a Car Accident
Mayo Clinic reports that whiplash usually heals on its own within a matter of weeks. However, this should not stop you from visiting a doctor. Medications, physical therapy, and other measures could help your recovery period. The information from your healthcare provider can also be used as evidence in your case.
In addition to seeking medical attention, you should:
Direct the Insurer to Your Lawyer
Once you partner with our team, you do not have to answer phone calls from the insurance company. Instead, direct them to us. We can:
- Defend you against bad faith insurance practices
- Present evidence to prove your claim
- Identify the liable policy
- Answer their emails, phone calls, and text messages
- Advise you on any valid settlement offers
Insurance companies do not always act in claimants’ best interests. We do.
Refrain From Posting About the Event Online
Social media is not your friend while your case unfolds. Anything you share online can and will be used against you by the claims adjuster. You should not:
- Make posts about the collision and your injuries
- Upload pictures of yourself online (even if they are old pictures)
- Send messages to the at-fault party
- Share posts from other users
- Share videos of yourself
We can suggest other measures regarding social media when you connect with our team.
Document Your Losses
Your medical bills, wage statements, and property damage receipts are important. We can use these documents to determine the value of your case. Either in a diary or Word document, you should also document:
- Your daily pain levels
- Details about your recovery period
- The medications you are prescribed
- Your doctor’s appointments and physical therapy sessions
- Your emotional state
Your testimony holds a great deal of power in a car accident case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Address These Challenges to Your Case
Managing a car accident case while suffering from whiplash is no easy task. Sometimes, the financial recovery process can be fraught with complications. We can address the following issues in your case (should they arise):
The Insurer Denies Your Claim
The insurance company might deny your claim even if you were clearly entitled to compensation. We will present evidence and attempt to negotiate a settlement. If they continue to delay the process, we can file a lawsuit directly against the negligent driver. Sometimes, after learning that we intend to go to court, insurance companies offer fair settlements.
The Insurance Company Accuses You of Being at Fault
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 33.001 says that you can recover compensation as long as you did not primarily cause the wreck. Even if you were 48 percent responsible for what happened, you can still recover 52 percent of your damages.
With the evidence we collect, we may find that you did not cause the accident at all. This could be pivotal in helping you secure the money you need.
You Don’t Have Evidence to Support Your Case
We can investigate your case to gather evidence. You do not need to worry about requesting information from different agencies or talking to witnesses. We will do that for you. We can:
- Subpoena traffic camera footage and phone records
- Request a copy of the police report
- Interview the paramedics who arrived at the accident scene
- Visit the accident scene and search for physical evidence
- Consult with accident reconstruction specialists
Now is the time to focus on recovering from your injuries, not serving as your own private investigator.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today
Connect with our team today to learn more about your financial recovery options. We can listen to your story and explain working with one of our whiplash lawyers in Frisco. To begin, dial (800) 777-7777.