A distracted driver is financially responsible for the medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income, and other losses they have caused you. A Galveston car accident attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will demand and fight for your fair financial recovery. Whether it’s an insurance claim or lawsuit, we will fight for the settlement or judgment you deserve.
If you hire a Galveston distracted driving car accident lawyer from our firm, you can put your time and energy toward recovering from the crash with the peace of mind that a legal professional is handling your legal matter. Loncar Lyon Jenkins will make your financial recovery our mission, and we won’t stop fighting until we have resolved your case. You can learn more during a free consultation today.
We Will Demand Fair Compensation for Your Galveston Car Accident Damages
Distracted drivers are negligent drivers who must pay for their victims’ accident-related damages. Our Galveston car accident attorneys will seek maximum compensation for:
- Your medical bills (and transportation to appointments): This may include transportation by ambulance, emergency treatment, surgery, imaging of your injuries, medications, hospital stays, doctor’s visits, and other accident-related medical services. Liable parties should also cover transportation to and from your medical appointments.
- Your pain and suffering: These non-economic damages may include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), physical pain, recurring memories of the accident, sleep problems, depression, anxiety, lost quality of life, and other harm. Our car accident attorneys serving Galveston, TX, will also value the cost of any treatment you receive for your pain and suffering.
- Vehicle repairs and other property expenses: Liable parties should cover the cost of repairing or replacing your car. If the collision damaged or ruined any personal property, we will include that property in your case.
- Loss of income and other professional damages: We will seek fair compensation for lost income, lost earning power, missed milestones for bonuses, lost progress in your career, and any other accident-related professional damages.
We will identify all your accident-related damages and establish their costs. We recognize that no two car accident victims suffer the same losses, so we tailor our approach to assessing clients’ damages. Our law office will set a fair settlement target and work urgently to secure your financial recovery.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Why Auto Accident Victims in Galveston Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins to Represent Them
The name Loncar Lyon Jenkins means something in Texas, as we have helped many victims of negligence secure fair financial recoveries. Victims injured in distracted driving crashes turn to our firm because:
We Have a Roster of Attorneys Who Are Committed to Our Clients
Our auto accident lawyers are passionate about helping clients; their passion will shine through in handling your case. If you work with our firm, expect your lawyer to:
- Fight for the entire financial recovery you are entitled to
- Explain their strategy for your case in detail
- Provide frequent case updates
- Be available to answer phone calls, text messages, and other communications
- Be transparent, professional, and compassionate in every aspect of your case
The Loncar Lyon Jenkins team operates with the utmost integrity. You can expect professional legal representation when you hire a car accident lawyer from our team.
We Prepare Every Car Accident Case for Trial
Our intent is to win your case. Therefore, we will prepare to go to trial. We will negotiate for a settlement, but we will be ready for court if necessary. If liable parties do not offer the compensation you deserve, we won’t hesitate to go to trial.
We Handle the Financial Burden of Your Case
Loncar Lyon Jenkins will cover your case’s financial cost, as our attorneys work under contingency fee agreements. Your Galveston car accident attorney will only earn a fee if you receive a settlement or verdict.
We Are True to Our Reputation as the ‘Strong Arm’
Our staff takes its duty to clients seriously. When you call in the Strong Arm to lead your case, you should expect:
- A personal injury law firm that holds insurance companies accountable for their financial obligations
- A lawyer whose priority is to win your distracted driving car accident case
- A team that spares no expense when building your injury claim or lawsuit
- Respect and compassion as we fight for your recovery
The Strong Arm team always places our clients’ interests first. If you are seeking legal representation you can trust, a car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help.
How Your Galveston, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Will Serve You
Your Galveston distracted driving accident attorney will oversee every detail of your case. This full-service approach will allow you to rest and recover without concern about paperwork, communications, or settlement negotiations. We will keep your case for compensatory damages on track and meet all critical filing deadlines.
Our services for victims of car accidents generally include:
- Finding evidence of distracted driving: Your lawyer will secure all evidence that proves the driver who caused your accident was operating their vehicle while not paying attention to the road. Witness testimony, the driver’s statements, cell phone records, and video footage are useful evidence.
- Documenting your damages: Your attorney will get any medical bills and records, income statements, invoices, and other case-supporting documentation. Our legal team gathers these records so you can continue to focus on your health.
- Calculating a fair settlement and negotiating on your behalf: Our firm’s reputation as fighters comes partly from being known for being about our clients’ business. Once we understand how much compensation our client deserves, we don’t rest until we have negotiated a fair financial recovery.
- Completing a trial in Galveston if we need to: If the circumstances of your case require us to go to trial in Galveston, you are in capable hands. Our attorneys are trial-ready and have helped many clients secure judgments from juries.
Car accident cases require time and significant effort. Insurance companies or other liable parties may refuse to pay the compensation you deserve. Loncar Lyon Jenkins will demand every dollar you are entitled to and provide the legal services you need during this difficult time.
We Will Meet the Statute of Limitations Deadline for Your Case
Texas generally allows injured parties two years to file sue for damages, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. If you are filing a wrongful death lawsuit, you will have two years from the decedent’s death date.
We encourage you to reach out to us as soon as possible for legal representation if you are considering filing legal action to recover your damages. If the statute of limitations expires, you will lose your right to file a civil action to hold the liable party accountable for your losses.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Talk to Us Today About a Galveston, TX, Distracted Driving Crash for Free
A Galveston distracted driving car accident lawyer from our law office will fight for your financial recovery. Having an attorney manage your case can give you psychological relief and the time you need to heal as you decide how to move forward after the accident.
Remember, we receive no fee unless we win for you. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation.