Hit and run accident cases are often complicated for several reasons, including determining how to cover costs for an accident caused by someone you don’t know. Hiring our Galveston car accident lawyer to lead your case could spare you stress and financial expense. Loncar Lyon Jenkins’ team will work promptly to secure every dollar you deserve.
A Galveston hit and run car accident lawyer from our law office will handle every aspect of your case. We don’t require any upfront fee, and we spare no cost when building our clients’ lawsuits and claims. Call us today for a free, confidential consultation to learn about your legal options.
We Aim to Hold the Galveston Hit and Run Driver Accountable for Damages From the Accident
If we locate the driver who fled your accident scene, we intend to secure the financial compensation you deserve. If you suffered non-fatal injuries, your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical expenses: You should not have to pay for a single medical bill after a hit and run car accident—with our help, you may not. From ambulance transport to hospitalization, medications, and rehabilitation, we will seek money for all your accident-related medical care.
- Vehicle repairs and other property costs: If your vehicle suffered damage in the collision, we will seek to cover repair costs. If your vehicle is totaled, we will seek monetary compensation for its replacement.
- Lost income and other professional harm: Our Galveston personal injury lawyer will include lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, lost benefits, and other professional damages in your lawsuit or claim.
- Pain and suffering: We consider the non-economic cost of car accidents, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), emotional distress, acute and chronic pain, sleep problems, scarring and disfigurement, and impaired quality of life (among other symptoms).
- Treatment for pain and suffering: If you need medication, therapy, cosmetic surgery, or any other treatment for conditions that qualify as pain and suffering, we will demand that liable parties cover the cost.
Our strategy may depend on whether authorities locate the hit and run motorist. However, our mission never changes. We intend to recover all the compensation you deserve and won’t settle for anything less.
Your Case May Come With Great Challenges—Let Us Handle Them for You
Getting fair compensation for a hit and run accident can be difficult. The Galveston car accident lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins thrive in difficult circumstances. From identifying the fleeing motorist to negotiating a settlement, we will embrace every challenge head-on. Call in the Strong Arm to fight for the compensation you deserve.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Leading Reasons to Hire Your Galveston Hit and Run Lawyer From Loncar Lyon Jenkins
The lawyer-client relationship is personal, and we view you as far more than a case. It is our duty to get your life back on track, and our compassionate legal approach sets us apart.
Some of the leading reasons to hire your personal injury attorney in Galveston from Loncar Lyon Jenkins include:
- Our experience representing hit and run victims in Texas: You should always value experience when hiring a lawyer. Our attorneys have successfully completed many hit and run accident cases. We know what a hit and run accident case requires from a personal injury lawyer, and we are ready.
- Our willingness to go to trial: Some law firms settle an overwhelming amount of cases to avoid trial. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we do what is best for our clients. If it is in your interests to proceed to court, that is what we will do.
- Our financial investment in your case: We cover every case-related expense for you, including experts’ fees. Our firm does not require any upfront payment, either, because we accept cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you can hire a car accident lawyer without facing any direct financial expense.
Client satisfaction is our priority. You will have your lawyer’s number and should contact them when you have a question or concern. Your attorney will provide regular updates so you can track your case’s progress and review settlement offers.
Services We Provide Hit and Run Car Accident Victims in Galveston, TX
Until you are in a significant accident, you may not realize the many demands of a lawsuit or insurance claim. We handle these demands for you, which typically include:
Leading Communications (and Protecting Your Rights)
We deal with insurers, civil defense lawyers, and anyone else involved in your case. We protect your rights by serving as the contact point for all case-related communications. Before anyone can speak with you (and potentially threaten your rights), they will have to speak with us.
Working With Law Enforcement
We will remain in contact with law enforcement officials. Specifically, we will monitor whether they have identified the negligent party who left the accident scene.
Gathering Evidence From the Accident
We will secure all evidence relevant to your case, including:
- Eyewitness accounts
- Photographs of the crash scene
- Video footage of the accident
- The police report
- An expert’s reconstruction
We are thorough in the evidence-gathering process because it is a key step toward a financial recovery.
Documenting Your Damages
We will obtain proof of your accident-related damages, which may include:
- Medical bills
- Expert testimony detailing your damages (such as medical conditions)
- Invoices for car repairs
- Proof of lost income
We will gather as much proof of your damages as possible.
Negotiating a Settlement
Loncar Lyon Jenkins will seek a fair settlement as a first resort. If we can negotiate for the compensation you deserve, this may be the most immediate way to get compensation for you.
Our Galveston hit and run car accident lawyer will review all settlement offers with you. If an offer is not fair, we will continue fighting. If we need to take your case to trial, we will. We will also take legal action as promptly as possible to ensure we file it before the state’s statute of limitations expires in your case.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Legal Options After a Hit and Run Crash in Galveston, TX
Do not wait to call our firm, as your lawyer will need to file your case in Galveston as soon as possible. Hit and run car accident cases take time to build, and we want to start the process as soon as possible.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation.