No matter what caused your motorcycle accident in or around Plano, Texas, you can seek damages through a motorcycle accident claim. Filing a claim and proving your case are not easy tasks. You may need some legal assistance, and a Plano motorcycle accident lawyer at our firm may be able to help.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins has experience handling motorcycle accident claims, and we want to help all injury victims get justice for accidents they did not cause. Call (877) 239-4878 and tell us about your case in a free evaluation.
Proving Your Plano Motorcycle Accident Claim
After you have been in a motorcycle accident, you may not know what steps to take to recover compensation for your accident. A quick call to us can give you the answers you seek. A lawyer usually starts by investigating your accident to find out what happened, who was involved, and who is liable for your damages.
Gathering evidence helps you and your attorney piece together the facts of the case to determine what occurred and who was at fault. Sometimes, more than one party can be at fault for an accident. For example, if your accident involved multiple vehicles, all of the drivers of those vehicles could share some fault for your accident and injuries.
Some causes of motorcycle accidents in Plano include:
- Distracted driving
- Dangerous driving
- Faulty auto or motorcycle parts
- Dangerous roads
- Poorly designed intersections
- Shoddy vehicle service work
- Drunk driving
For a free legal consultation with a Motorcycle Accidents lawyer serving Plano, call 877-239-4878
Evidence You Can Use to Prove Negligence in a Motorcycle Accident Case
One of the goals of the investigative process is collecting evidence to prove your case. In any legal undertaking, you will need evidence. Proving a motorcycle accident case could require one or more of the following types of evidence:
- Photo evidence
- Video footage of the accident or the accident scene
- Statements from witnesses
- Physical evidence
- Medical evidence
- Police or crash reports
- Reports or testimony from crash scene experts
Your lawyer uses all of this evidence to prove the fault of the party (or parties) that hurt you, your injuries, and the severity of your damages. The evidence is used to help you recover justice and financial compensation for your motorcycle accident in Plano.
Plano Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Financial Compensation You May Be Able to Receive
As you may already know, vehicle collisions cause a lot of hardships for the victims. Not only are you dealing with the financial ramifications of a wrecked vehicle, but you are also likely seriously injured. You could be dealing with pain, mental trauma, lost income, transportation costs, and so much more.
Your motorcycle accident could cause problems in your life for many months or years to come. Some people are even permanently injured as a result of their accidents. You may be owed financial compensation for everything you have been through due to someone else’s negligence.
Your Plano motorcycle accident lawyer’s goal is to win you fair compensation for your accident and suffering. We will use evidence and our legal experience to fight for you. Compensatory damages you could receive an insurance settlement or financial award for include:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Lost income
- Loss of future income
- Permanent injury
- Mental trauma
- Cost of mental health treatment
- Cost of physical therapy
- Lost life happiness
Contact our Plano Motorcycle Accident Attorneys today
How a Lawyer Can Help You Strengthen Your Claim
Some accident victims do not think they can get help from a lawyer because they think they cannot afford one, but a lawyer at our firm can work out a contingency-fee arrangement with you. This means that we can work on your case and get paid when you win a settlement or financial award. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins at (877) 239-4878 for a free consultation and to learn more about how we can help.
Your lawyer can take over much of the work of filing and proving your personal injury case. Here are some of the tasks we perform on your behalf:
- We investigate your accident and collect as much evidence as possible to prove your case.
- We handle legal paperwork, including claim paperwork or court filings as appropriate. You will not have to worry about a claim denial with us handling your paperwork because of errors on documents.
- Insurance negotiations can be a challenge for most injury victims. Understanding your rights under insurance laws is not easy. Laws are complicated, so a lawyer is a great asset when dealing with insurance companies.
- If a court date is necessary, your attorney can handle your arguments. We can litigate your case and prepare you for court if needed.
- We can calculate your damages, so you can be sure you are receiving fair compensation and not an unfair settlement offer from an insurance company looking to save a few dollars.
- Finally, we can give you legal advice and guidance to get you through a stressful legal process that you never wanted to take part in.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Statute of Limitations
You could collect compensation for your losses. You generally have up to two years to bring a motorcycle accident claim in Texas, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code §16.003, so reach out to our firm to begin the process.
If you are overwhelmed at the thought of a legal undertaking, you do not have to be. A Plano motorcycle accident lawyer at our firm can handle the legal work while you focus on the important task of recovering from your injuries.
Connect with the Attorneys at Our Injury Law Firm Today
Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins by dialing (877) 239-4878. You can get a free case assessment, so there is no need to delay. Our firm is devoted to victims’ rights, and we want to help you obtain the justice and financial compensation you need to overcome this accident and move forward with your life.