If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a car accident due to another party’s negligence, you might be eligible for compensation to cover your damages. Our Arlington car accident lawyers from Loncar Lyon Jenkins want to fight for you.
We can handle your whole case while you focus on your recovery. There’s no need for you to try to balance healing and defending your rights. The latter is our job, and we can get to work for you right away without requiring any upfront payment. Retaining one of our lawyers as a victim of negligence can benefit you. You deserve the best possible outcome, and we do everything in our power to achieve that.
Your Lawyer Will Not Get Paid Unless You Do
As mentioned above, you pay our firm nothing up front if you decide to work with us. We know that many car accident victims get put in a tough spot financially after the fact. Our team does not want to add to those expenses by asking you to pay upon hiring us. We simply want to help you and ease your stress, not make things worse.
You also never pay your lawyer out of pocket. If we win a settlement, judgment, or jury verdict for you, our attorney’s fees come from your monetary award. If we do not succeed, however, we get paid nothing. Working under this contingency-fee arrangement has no financial risks, so there is nothing to lose.
All Practice Areas we serve in Arlington
- Whiplash Injury
- Running a Stop Signal Accidents
- Wrong Way Accidents
- Uber And Lyft Rideshare Accidents
- Manufacturer Defect Accidents
- Animal Crossing the Street Accidents
- Elderly Driver Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Taxicab Accidents
- Passenger Vehicle Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Failure to Obey Traffic Signals Accidents
- Exceeding Posted Speed Limits Accidents
- Unsafe Lane Change Accidents
- Improper Lane Changes Accidents
- Driver Fatigue Accidents
- Failure to Heed Changing Weather or Road Condition Accidents
- Defective Design or Manufacture of Vehicles or Vehicle Components Accidents
- Deadly Defective Vehicles Accidents
- Street Racing Accidents
- Loose Objects Accidents
- Improper Turns Accidents
- Tailgating Accidents
- Tire Blowout Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accidents lawyer serving Arlington, call 877-239-4878
Loncar Lyon Jenkins Will Manage Your Case From Start to Finish
If we determine that you have a case, we take all future work off your hands. We do it all for you so that you can focus on what’s more important, like your healing and relationships. We keep you updated and informed during your case and answer any questions you have for us, too.
What Can I Expect a Car Accident Lawyer From Your Firm to Do for Me?
When one of our lawyers takes on your case, their job is to handle the following tasks on your behalf:
- Investigating the accident
- Obtaining and organizing documents that show proof of your injuries, such as medical records and medical bills
- Acquiring the accident report
- Gathering evidence, including pictures and videos of your injuries, the vehicles involved, and the scene of the accident (we may bring in specialized investigators for assistance)
- Contacting and interviewing witnesses to the accident, if there were any
- Hiring a medical expert and/or accident reconstructionist if deemed necessary
- Identifying the liable party
- Filing your insurance claim
- Communicating with the insurer for you
- Negotiating for a settlement if need be
- Litigating your case if we cannot reach an agreement on your settlement with the claims adjuster
- Appearing in court for you and making your case
- Assessing and calculating your economic and non-economic damages
This is not an exhaustive list of everything we can do for you. We are devoted to protecting your rights and fighting for you. We are not afraid of insurance companies. Your lawyer will be well aware of the tactics adjusters use against claimants to pay them smaller settlements than they deserve. Our team will not let you get lowballed.
If an insurance company attempts to contact you, direct them to us. You are not obligated to give them a recorded statement. You do not have to do anything without us; we can either offer guidance or take over for you completely.
Avoid posting about the accident on social media as insurance companies do their own investigating. They may see your posts and twist your words to undervalue your claim.
Arlington Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Common Recoverable Damages in a Car Accident Case
There may be several economic and non-economic damages you receive compensation for. We will work to get you every dime you deserve. Once we calculate your damages, we will know what amount of compensation to pursue.
Below are typical damages that car accident victims are awarded compensation for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of pleasure of life
- Ongoing care costs
- Physical therapy
- Cost of repairs to your vehicle or replacement of it
- Damage to personal belongings
- Lost wages/diminished earnings
- Lost business opportunities
You may have other damages not listed here that you could receive money for. We will make sure to protect your right to compensation. For instance, you might not be the only victim. Your passengers could also be eligible for damages. The accident you experienced could have been similar to the one FOX13 reports on.
Contact our Arlington Car Accident Attorneys today
Establishing the Other Party’s Negligence
To get you compensated for your losses, we must prove the at-fault party’s negligence. The liable party could be the driver, the driver’s employer, the vehicle’s manufacturer, a mechanic, or a government agency. To establish their wrongdoing, we must show that:
- They owed you a duty of care
- They breached their duty of care
- Their breach of duty caused your injuries
- You have damages due to their negligence
Without illustrating these four elements of negligence, you likely will not have a case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Adhering to the Statute of Limitations in Texas
It is imperative to acknowledge that you do not have unlimited time to seek a financial award from the liable party or their insurance company. In Texas, you generally have two years to file either a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 imposes this timeline.
If settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, the next step for your lawyer to take is fighting for you in court. Our car accident lawyers want to get to work on your claim. They must have ample time to create a robust case. So, you should not waste time after your Arlington accident.
Call Now for Your Free Case Review
We are available 24/7, 365 to take your call and review your case at no cost. A team member is standing by to hear about what happened at (877) 239-4878.
Call in the Strong Arm. We have helped thousands of individuals and families seek compensation for their injuries and damages. You can hold the negligent party (or parties) accountable.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form