Beaumont’s location near the Gulf of Mexico makes it a prime location for boating, but this also presents a risk of boating accidents. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a boat accident, a Beaumont personal injury lawyer can help you pursue fair compensation for your damages.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins has years of experience representing victims of negligence. A Beaumont boating accident lawyer from our firm will make your case their mission. We will seek fair compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and any other damages you’ve suffered.
Why Hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins to Seek Compensation for Your Boating Accident?
Boat accident victims often need legal help, but are unsure of which law firm to hire. Our Beaumont personal injury attorneys at Loncar Lyon Jenkins are a strong choice for any boat accident victim because:
- We invest in Texas, so each case is personal to us: With eight offices throughout Texas, Loncar Lyon Jenkins is known for serving Texans. Beaumont is a valued service area, and we are familiar with the people and courts of Beaumont. Your case will be personal to our firm, and our familiarity with the city (and its waterways) could be a credit to your lawsuit.
- We pair our clients with the right attorney for their case: Your attorney will have experience representing boat accident victims. Expect to hear frequently from your lawyer, whose responsibility is to secure the compensation you deserve. You will have your lawyer’s phone number, and they will know you on a first-name basis.
- Boat accident claims are an important practice area for Loncar Lyon Jenkins: We know boat drivers and manufacturers’ responsibility to others. When liable parties violate their duty of care, our lawyers hold those negligent parties accountable for their negligence.
- We will prepare your case for trial: Our legal team always strives to obtain a settlement, but responsible parties (and their insurance companies) are not always willing to settle fairly. We will prepare your case as if it will go to trial. This way, if the insurer refuses to pay the compensation you deserve, we will be ready to take your case to court.
Our Beaumont boat accident attorneys expect to win each case they handle. Once we determine the cost of your damages, we will relentlessly pursue the compensation you deserve.
Do I Have to Hire a Lawyer After a Boating Accident in Beaumont?
Each boat accident victim must decide whether to hire a lawyer. Those who hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins to lead their case may do so because:
- Their injuries and psychological distress prevent them from managing a lawsuit or insurance claim.
- They believe that our attorneys’ experience, training, and guidance will benefit their case.
- They do not want to relive the details of their boating accident, which will be a central focus of their personal injury claim or lawsuit.
- They want the financial support our firm provides.
Our contingency fee structure is meant to benefit you. We will only receive a fee if we obtain compensation for you. This means you face no financial risk when you hire our law firm.
We Represent All Victims of Boating Accidents
Our personal injury attorneys have secured compensation for victims of:
- Collisions between boats and fixed objects or land
- Collisions between multiple boats
- Collisions between boats and swimmers
- Erratic driving that causes a victim to fall within or off the boat
- Fires and explosions
- Watersport accidents
- Injuries caused by a boat’s propeller
- Drowning accidents
- Overturned vessels
- Other boating accidents
If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of a boat accident in Texas, our attorneys at Loncar Lyon Jenkins will seek justice for you. No accident or injury is too minor to contact our team serving Beaumont.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Recoverable Damages in Beaumont Boating Accident Claims
As we build your legal claim, we will identify the harm that has resulted from your boat accident. Your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical expenses: We will fight for total coverage of your accident-related medical bills, which may result from emergency transport (on water or land), surgery, imaging, hospitalization, and any other required medical services. If you have ongoing or disabling injuries, we will calculate the cost of your future medical needs.
- Pain and suffering: Boating accidents can be traumatizing, causing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, scarring, disfigurement, and other types of pain and suffering. We will include such non-economic damages in your case.
- Lost income: We will include any lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, and other professional damages in your boating accident lawsuit.
- Property damages: If your boat, phone, clothing, or other property became damaged during an accident, we will insist that liable parties pay for its repair or replacement.
Our law firm always calculates our clients’ damages accurately. This way, we can work to ensure you are made whole from the economic and non-economic damages you have suffered.
Let Our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle Your Boating Accident Case While You Recover
You can leave the entire responsibility of your case to Loncar Lyon Jenkins, as we will:
- Identify all negligent parties who contributed to your boat accident (these are the parties that will owe you compensation)
- Secure witness accounts and other evidence related to the boat accident
- Calculate the cost of your damages
- Document your damages with medical records, proof of lost income, and other useful documentation
- Negotiate for a settlement on your behalf
- Take your case to court, if necessary
Your attorney will also complete paperwork, manage communications, and oversee every other detail of your case. Your Beaumont boating accident lawyer will work urgently to resolve your case as soon as possible.
Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your Free Consultation
We understand the financial stress, trauma, and uncertainty of boating accidents. When you hire a Beaumont boat accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you hire a compassionate advocate who will fight for every dollar you deserve. Don’t wait to contact us, as Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 sets a filing deadline for your case.
Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins today to complete your free consultation.