If you have been injured in a construction accident, you may be dealing with medical and financial issues. These types of accidents can impact you for the rest of your life. You shouldn’t have to deal with the fallout of someone else’s negligence alone.
From filing an initial claim to negotiating a settlement, a Carrollton construction accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will be there every step of the way. Our attorneys have handled construction accident cases and know how to navigate the law to help you recover compensation for your losses.
What Is My Carrollton Construction Accident Case Worth?
The value of a construction accident case varies based on several factors. The severity and impact of your injuries will play a role in the value of your case. To determine the proper value of your construction accident claim, you need to calculate the value of your damages.
What Types of Damages Are Available After a Construction Accident?
You could recover both economic and non-economic damages in a construction accident claim. Economic damages refer to justified monetary losses you incurred because of the accident. Non-economic damages refer to subjective, non-monetary losses incurred by the accident. They are designed to compensate the injured person for the accident’s negative physical and emotional impacts.
Economic damages you could recover include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Rehabilitative care
- Loss of current and future income
Non-economic damages you could recover include:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment
An attorney from our team will calculate the value of your economic and non-economic damages to determine the value of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Construction Accidents lawyer serving Carrollton, call 877-239-4878
How Loncar Lyon Jenkins Can Help After a Construction Accident
Our firm has represented personal injury clients since 1988 and has handled all types of injury cases. We include all damages in a settlement demand and will fight for compensation to cover your economic and non-economic damages.
By choosing our firm, you can maintain your lifestyle and avoid financial stress because of your medical bills and lost income. When we begin working on your case, we can:
- Review the accident report: A construction site should have accident reports available for you to file if you were injured in an accident. If they do not have an accident report, document a detailed description of what happened during the accident.
- Consult with witnesses and compile necessary evidence relevant to the accident.
- Negotiate a settlement agreement: Insurance companies and opposing attorneys know the attorneys at our firm are willing to try cases. We prepare each case as though it will go to a trial. If the insurer does not present an appropriate settlement offer, we are already prepared for trial.
The Benefits of Having Loncar Lyon Jenkins Represent You
We understand how traumatizing sustaining injuries from a construction accident can be. Our goal is to be a Strong Arm you can lean on for support through a difficult time. We are committed to making the process smooth for our clients. Your lawyer will take care of the legal matters, so your only focus is on recovering.
Benefits of choosing our firm include:
- We provide free consultations: During the consultation, we will evaluate your case and inform you of your legal options.
- We work on a contingency fee: There are no upfront fees or costs for our legal services. You do not have to pay us unless we help you recover compensation.
- We will meet virtually: If you cannot travel to our Carrollton office, we can meet virtually for meetings regarding your case.
After sustaining an injury, you may be stressed financially trying to keep up with medical bills. So, we do not require payment from our clients unless they recover compensation. We do not want to add to the financial stress you are already under.
Carrollton Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Common Construction Accident CausesThat We See at Our Practice
Accidents on construction sites commonly occur because of someone’s negligence. To recover compensation, you must prove the other party’s negligence caused your injuries. Proving negligence means proving its elements, which include:
- Duty of care: The defendant owed the plaintiff a standard level of care.
- Breach of duty: The defendant breached their duty by not providing a reasonable standard of care.
- Causation: The breach of duty caused the accident.
- Damages: The plaintiff suffered damages because of the accident.
Common accidents on construction sites involve:
- Unsecured construction materials fell
- Electric shocks
- Hazardous or toxic chemical spills
- Slips and falls
- Trench or ground collapse
No matter how careful you are, there are numerous risks and dangers on a construction site. Regardless of how you are injured, it is helpful to contact our firm serving Carrollton construction accident victims. Your lawyer can investigate the cause of the accident and determine liability. If someone’s negligence caused your injuries, they should be held accountable.
Contact our Carrollton Construction Accident Attorneys today
Construction Accident Injuries Could Impact You for the Rest of Your Life
Construction accidents can lead to a multitude of injuries. Any type of injury may qualify you for compensation, regardless of the severity. Common construction accident injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Eye injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Chemical exposure illness
Each of these injuries can cause long-lasting complications. We can help you seek justice by recovering compensation from the liable party.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Have a Limited Time To File a Construction Accident Lawsuit
According to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. Once the deadline has passed you may not be able to recover compensation for your injuries. Once we begin working on your case, we can help to make sure you do not miss any deadlines. Our team can help you explain the statute of limitations and how it affects you.
We Provide Strong Advocacy for Construction Accident Victims
You should not have to go through the legal process alone. Our attorneys will be by your side throughout the entirety of your case.
Contact us today for a free consultation. Although we have many locations and a large client base, we are still small enough to where our construction accident lawyers can provide the personal attention you might need after sustaining serious injuries in Carrollton. A member of our legal team is available 24/7.