Did you or a loved one sustain injuries because of the actions of someone else in Corpus Christi? If so, you could seek compensation for your damages. The Corpus Christi personal injury lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins could provide the support and legal representation you need during this time.
Our firm has represented many injury victims in the area. With this experience and our deep understanding of the law, we can build a strong case to help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins as Your Corpus Christi Personal Injury Attorney?
When you sustain an injury, you might feel like your life will never go back to normal. You could have extensive medical bills or be unable to work. All of these issues could leave you in a dark financial state. When you choose our firm to take on your case, we can provide hope for your future.
Our attorneys can stand up for you through negotiations. We strive to help our clients seek maximum compensation. Therefore, we can identify all of your losses and gather strong evidence to prove you incurred those losses.
Reasons to choose a Corpus Christi personal injury attorney from our firm over others include:
- We have represented clients in personal injury cases since 1988. By fighting for clients for this long, our firm understands what it takes to win a case. We prepare each case like it’s going to trial so you can have the strongest evidence possible to back your claim.
- We provide support throughout your case. After sustaining injuries, we understand the difficult time you could go through. Your friends and family might not have the capacity to offer the support you need. We can offer that support. With Loncar Lyon Jenkins on your side, you can feel more comfortable throughout the legal process.
- We can inform you of your case’s worth. Our lawyers know how to calculate the value of your damages. When the insurance company makes an offer, you will know if it’s fair or not.
- You do not have to pay us unless and until you win your case. Our legal team understands you could have financial troubles after an injury. Because of this, you don’t have to pay us anything until you recover compensation. If your case doesn’t reach a successful outcome, you don’t have to pay for our legal services.
Our team wants to see you reach a successful outcome as much as you do. When you have an attorney who cares about your case, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to help you win.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take On
Our attorneys handle many types personal injury cases. Examples include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Dog bites
- Pedestrian accidents
- Product liability claims
- Slip and fall accidents
If you sustained injuries because of these accidents, we can help. Our attorneys have handled all of these kinds of personal injury cases and more. We understand the complexities that could arise with each type of accident.
All Practice Areas we serve in Corpus Christi
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Hernia Mesh
- Oilfield Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Dog Bite
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Paralysis Injury
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Bus Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Corpus Christi, call 877-239-4878
You Could Recover Damages Through a Personal Injury Claim in Corpus Christi
To recover compensation for your losses, you must file a claim against the liable party. When you don’t know how to file a claim, you can expect our Corpus Christi personal injury attorneys to help you. We can identify your damages and then advocate for you to receive compensation through negotiations.
Recoverable damages in a personal injury case could include the following:
- The costs of your medical care
- The estimated costs to treat your future medical needs
- The income you lost if you couldn’t work for any amount of time
- Diminished earning capacity if your injuries prevent you from keeping the same job you had before
- Pain and suffering damages for the physical pain your injuries forced you to endure
- Damages if your injuries caused you to deal with negative psychological impacts
The losses you sustain can help to determine the value of your specific case. Our attorneys can take the necessary steps to calculate your damages. Then, we can fight for that compensation from the liable party.
Corpus Christi Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Deadline to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Corpus Christi
The statute of limitations is the deadline you must follow to file a lawsuit against the liable party in a personal injury case. In Texas, you have two years from the accident date to file. After the two years end, your chances to recover compensation could be significantly lower or go away completely.
When you contact us soon after your accident, we can ensure you don’t miss the deadline to recover the compensation you deserve. Our team can investigate and build your case within the allotted time frame.
Contact our Corpus Christi Personal Injury Attorneys today
How Our Corpus Christi Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help After an Accident
As mentioned earlier, when you get in an accident, our attorneys can first calculate your damages. Other ways we can help your case include:
- Handling any discussion you have with the insurance company
- Representing your best interests during settlement negotiations
- Building a case based on negligence by proving the elements of negligence instituted by the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Filing all necessary legal paperwork
- Sending a demand letter to the opposing party so they understand the facts of your injury and how much compensation you seek
- Representing you in a trial if your case requires one
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact the Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Corpus Christi From Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today
Avoid dealing with the financial fallout of your injury. Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins today. We can represent you through any court appearances or negotiations regarding your case. Our legal team has strong negotiators who can fight for you. You shouldn’t have to deal with the financial repercussions of someone else’s negligence.
We offer free consultations to those who have sustained injuries. When you contact us for a consultation, you can expect us to explain your options. Once we are done, you will have the information you need to decide if you want to move your case forward with our firm. Our compassionate attorneys are ready to advocate on your behalf.