If you were injured or lost a loved one in a delivery van accident, call (877) 239-4878 for a free consultation today. Serving Corpus Christi and the surrounding towns, Loncar Lyon Jenkins prides itself on being the Strong Arm that gets clients the compensation they need. A Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer will fight for the compensation you and your family deserve.
A member of our legal team will review your case, provide answers to your most pressing questions, and explain your next steps.
Navigating the Immediate Aftermath of an Accident Can Be Overwhelming
The hours, days, and weeks immediately following a delivery van accident can be incredibly overwhelming for victims. The aftermath can leave injured claimants scrambling to pay expensive medical bills. In truly tragic cases, families can find themselves suddenly facing life without a loved one after an accident proves fatal. You may be unsure of where to turn for help.
With that in mind, you should consider taking the following steps:
- Calling the police and requesting an official crash report
- Documenting the accident with photos and videos whenever possible
- Seeking medical attention as soon as possible and following your doctor’s orders
- Refraining from giving statements to the insurance company
- Seeking a delivery van accident lawyer familiar with cases in your state
If you were injured in a delivery van accident, you have legal recourse options so long as you act within the state’s statute of limitations. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 gives victims two years from the date of their accident to file a lawsuit. If you miss this window, you may lose your right to pursue the compensation you deserve.
For a free legal consultation, call 877-239-4878
A Personal Injury Lawyer Can Act As Your Advocate
Filing a claim can seem simple enough. But sometimes, insurance companies may try to intimidate or compel you into accepting an offer that does not fairly compensate you for your losses. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we will fight to ensure justice is served.
We can help you by:
Investigating Your Delivery Van Accident
Building an effective case depends on accurately pinpointing the cause of the accident. Similar to car accidents, delivery van accidents can be caused by drowsy driving, driving while intoxicated, a failure to obey traffic signals, and more.
A Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer will examine all evidence, review the van driver’s record for a history of traffic violations, and identify all possible causes of your accident. Once a cause has been determined, your lawyer will use this information to build your case.
Establishing Fault and Determining Liability
Determining fault in a van accident often involves looking beyond the delivery van driver’s role in the collision.
Additional at-fault parties could include:
- The delivery driver’s employer. If an employer is found to have been negligent in vetting potential drivers or training new delivery van drivers, they can be held liable for any resulting accidents.
- A government municipality. When towns and municipalities fail to properly maintain their roadways, address malfunctioning traffic signals, or provide visible traffic regulation signs, the town itself can be held liable for any accidents that occur.
To determine fault and liability for your losses, your delivery van accident lawyer will examine the police report, photographs from the accident scene, and eyewitness testimony.
Negotiating on Your Behalf
Dealing with multimillion-dollar insurance companies can be intimidating. You may be tempted to accept the first offer that comes your way. However, it may not accurately account for the full cost of your damages. A Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer will negotiate on your behalf to help you and your family receive the compensation you deserve. If a settlement cannot be reached out of court, an attorney will bring your case before a judge and litigate on your behalf.
To learn more about partnering with Loncar Lyon Jenkins, call (877) 239-4878.
We Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Victims facing job loss and piles of medical bills sometimes assume that legal representation is simply outside of the realm of services they can afford. However, when you work with Loncar Lyon Jenkins, this does not need to be the case. Our legal team works on a contingency-fee basis and collects nothing unless you win. Our first conversation is free, and all services are rendered free of charge until we can resolve your case.
Contact our personal injury lawyers today
Recoverable Damages Following a Van Accident
Our team is prepared to stand by you no matter how your case develops.
We can help you secure financial recovery for the following losses:
- Mental health counseling, including the cost of medications and therapy
- Medical expenses, including doctors’ visits, hospitalization, surgeries, medications, and rehabilitative care
- Past, present, and future lost wages
- The cost of any damage done to your vehicle
Upon reviewing your case, your lawyer can explain any other losses that you may be entitled to recover.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call in the Strong Arm for Help with Your Case
You do not have to fight this battle alone. Let a Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer fight for you.
A lawyer from our firm can:
- Complete your case’s necessary paperwork
- Investigate the cause of your accident and gather evidence
- Negotiate a settlement
- Review the involved auto insurance policies
- Calculate the cost of your expenses
- Communicate with the insurance company on your behalf
- Litigate your case, if required
Call (877) 239-4878 for a free consultation with a member of the Loncar Lyon Jenkins team. We will review your case, take the time to answer any questions you may have, and advise you on your next steps.