If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a delivery van accident, you can call us for a free, no-obligation consultation today. Loncar Lyon Jenkins, which serves Corpus Christi and the surrounding towns, is proud to be the Strong Arm that gets clients the compensation they need to recover from accidents that upend their lives.
A Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer from our personal injury law firm will fight for the compensation you and your family deserve. We have held negligent truck drivers and other liable parties responsible for the damages they caused for more than 30 years, and we want to help you. A member of our truck accident team will review your case, provide answers to your most pressing questions, and explain your next steps. You don’t have to wait. We encourage you to talk with us today.
Call in the Strong Arm for Help With a Corpus Christi, TX, Delivery Van Accident Case
You do not have to fight this battle alone. Let a Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer fight for you. Your personal injury claim or lawsuit is our priority.
A truck accident lawyer from our firm will:
- Complete your case’s essential paperwork.
- Investigate the cause of your accident and gather evidence.
- Negotiate a settlement.
- Review the involved auto insurance policies.
- Calculate your expenses and assign a value to your case.
- Communicate with the insurance company on your behalf.
- Litigate your case (if required).
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Recoverable Damages in a Corpus Christi Delivery Van Accident
Our commercial truck accident team is prepared to stand by you no matter how your case develops.
We can help you secure financial recovery for the following losses:
- Mental health counseling, including the cost of medications and therapy, if you have mental anguish, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Medical expenses, including doctors’ visits, hospital stays, surgeries, medications, and ongoing rehabilitative care
- Past, present, and future lost income or other earnings
- The cost of any damage done to your vehicle (including vehicle replacement)
Upon reviewing your case, a personal injury attorney with our firm can explain any other losses you may be entitled to recover from a negligent driver.
Our Corpus Christi Personal Injury Lawyer Will Advocate for You
Filing a claim can seem simple enough. But sometimes, insurance companies may try to intimidate or compel you into accepting an offer that does not fairly compensate you for your losses. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we will fight to ensure justice is served.
Investigate the Delivery Van Accident
Building an effective case depends on accurately pinpointing the cause of the accident. Similar to car accidents, delivery van accidents can be caused by drowsy driving, intoxicated driving, failing to obey traffic signals, and more.
A Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer will examine all evidence, review the van driver’s record for a history of traffic violations, and identify all possible causes of your accident. Once a cause has been determined, your lawyer will use this information to build your case.
Establish Fault and Determine Liability
Determining fault in a van accident often involves looking beyond the delivery van driver’s role in the collision.
Additional at-fault parties could include:
- The delivery driver’s employer. If an employer is found to have been negligent in vetting potential drivers or training new delivery van drivers, they can be held liable for any resulting accidents.
- A government municipality. When towns and municipalities fail to properly maintain their roadways, address malfunctioning traffic signals, or provide visible traffic regulation signs, they can be liable for accidents.
To determine fault and liability for your losses, our delivery van accident lawyer will examine the police report, photographs from the accident scene, and eyewitness testimony.
Negotiate Fair Compensation on Your Behalf
Dealing with multimillion-dollar insurance companies can be intimidating. You may be tempted to accept the first offer that comes your way. However, it may not accurately account for the full cost of your damages.
A Corpus Christi delivery van accident lawyer will negotiate on your behalf to help you and your family receive the compensation you deserve. If a settlement cannot be reached out of court, an attorney will bring your case before a judge and litigate on your behalf. We can review and advise you on any potential settlement offers you receive. This can help you avoid accepting an offer that doesn’t meet your financial needs.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We Work on a Contingency Fee Basis in Corpus Christi Personal Injury Cases
Trucking accident victims facing job loss and piles of medical bills sometimes assume that legal representation is beyond the realm of services they can afford. However, this does not need to be true when working with Loncar Lyon Jenkins. Our legal team works on a contingency fee basis and collects nothing unless you win. Our first conversation is free, and all services are rendered free of charge until we can resolve your case.
Navigating the Immediate Aftermath of an Accident Can Be Overwhelming – Our Lawyer Can Help
The hours, days, and weeks immediately following a delivery van accident can be incredibly overwhelming for victims. The aftermath can leave injured claimants scrambling to pay high medical bills and other everyday expenses they must cover. In truly tragic cases, families suddenly face life without a loved one after an accident proves fatal.
If this is your situation, you may be unsure where to seek help. We will help you navigate the legal process and seek the most favorable outcome for you and your family.
With that in mind, you should consider taking the following steps if you are recovering from a delivery van accident in the Corpus Christi area:
- Call the police and request an official traffic crash report.
- Document the Corpus Christi delivery van accident with photos and videos whenever possible.
- Seek prompt medical attention and follow your doctor’s orders. Share any concerns about your treatment plan with your physician, and ensure you complete all steps of the plan for maximum medical improvement (MMI).
- Refrain from giving statements to the insurance company, including recorded ones. You can consult with an attorney, who can speak with an insurer for you.
- Seek a delivery van accident lawyer familiar with cases in Texas.
Statute of Limitations Deadlines Will Affect How Long You Have to Sue the Liable Party
If you got hurt in a delivery van accident, you have legal recourse options so long as you act within the state’s statute of limitations. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 gives victims two years from the date of their accident to file a lawsuit. If you miss this window, you may lose your right to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Our truck accident attorneys can file your civil case, giving you one less thing to do. We believe your focus should be on healing from the collision, so we will take care of filing deadlines for your case’s tasks. We will update you on your case’s progress and answer your questions promptly.
We’re Ready to Represent You – Call Us for Help After a Corpus Christi Delivery Van Accident
Our Corpus Christi delivery van truck accident is ready to help you explore your legal options. Call for a free consultation with a Loncar Lyon Jenkins team member.
We will review your injury case, answer any questions you may have, and advise you on your next steps for taking legal action. Don’t wait. The sooner we hear from you, the sooner we can start on your case.