Whether a motorist faces criminal charges for driving while intoxicated (DWI), that motorist may owe you compensation for your accident’s cost. A Dallas car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will seek a fair settlement for your economic and non-economic damages—including medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and property expenses.
Our firm does not stand for drunk driving or drunk drivers travelling on our roads. Our Dallas DWI accident lawyer will fight for all the money you should receive. Call our firm today for your free consultation.
Recoverable Damages in Your Dallas DWI Accident Case
When a driver is intoxicated, they are liable to engage in several high-risk behaviors—including driving (and hitting other vehicles) at high speed. We often find victims of impaired drivers have significant damages after a DWI accident, which may include:
- All accident-related medical expenses, from ambulance transport to rehabilitation costs (and every medical service in between)
- Professional damages, including lost income, diminished earning capacity, lost bonuses, lost promotion opportunities, and lost benefits
- Pain and suffering, which could include physical pain, mental anguish, emotional distress, sleep problems, and lost quality of life
- Vehicle repairs and temporary transportation expenses
- The cost of replacing damaged property such as clothing and cell phones
- Property loss (including property damage)
We will complete a detailed accounting of your damages after a drunk driving crash. Our Dallas car accident lawyer will also discuss your damages with experts, who can help us value the cost of your case.
We Represent Victims of Fatal DWI Accidents
Please accept our team’s condolences if your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a collision with an intoxicated driver. Our firm will fight for the justice you and your loved one deserve. You could recover financial recovery for:
- Your pain and suffering (and any distress the decedent experienced before passing away)
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
- Loss of the decedent’s contributions to their household
- Funeral and burial expenses
- All other economic and non-economic damages resulting from a fatal DWI accident
Our Dallas DWI accident lawyers will lead your case promptly, knowing you want to move forward from this challenging incident. We set out to obtain the maximum compensation or verdict you deserve. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today to complete your free consultation.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Why Hire Your DWI Accident Attorney From Loncar Lyon Jenkins?
Our law firm isn’t the only one representing DWI accident victims in Dallas, but there are several strong reasons to hire us. A drunk driving accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can lead your claim or lawsuit because:
- The Strong Arm always fights for clients: Our firm has earned its title, the Strong Arm. We demand insurers treat our clients fairly and will negotiate a compensation award relentlessly on your behalf.
- We require no upfront or out-of-pocket payment: You can hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins without paying a dime out of your pocket. We will cover your case’s cost and receive a fee only if we recover a compensation award for you. Our fee will come from your financial compensation, so you face no direct financial risk when you hire our team.
- We will prepare your drunk driving case for court: While we want to recover a fair financial award, liable parties do not always pay what accident victims deserve. If we must take your case to trial, we will be ready.
- We know Dallas, and we’re ready to help right now: Our firm has an office on S. Cesar Chavez Blvd., and we have helped many car accident victims in Dallas get the fair compensation they deserve. From the intersections to the courts, we know Dallas. Our convenient location and familiarity with the city may benefit your auto accident case.
DWI accident cases can be complex. We may seek financial damages from multiple liable parties, possibly including an establishment that overserved the intoxicated motorist.
What If I Don’t Hire a Lawyer to Lead My DWI Accident Case?
There can be risks in handling your insurance claim or lawsuit. If you do not hire a Dallas DWI accident attorney, you:
- Could worsen existing injuries or develop new ones because after exposure to additional stress
- May have to learn insurance and legal terms and processes you are unfamiliar with
- Could be exposed to rights violations if you deal directly with insurers
- May have to negotiate a settlement on your own (a process you may be unfamiliar with)
While hiring Loncar Lyon Jenkins cannot guarantee a financial recovery, we will present the strongest case possible. If you divide your time between your recovery and case, you may have difficulty building a strong case.
Our Firm Provides Various Services for DWI Auto Accident Victims in Dallas
When you hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you free yourself from managing your claim or lawsuit. We will lead every step in your fight for compensation, including:
- Gathering evidence that supports your claim or lawsuit
- Documenting accident-related damages with medical records, income statements, and other evidence of your losses
- Working with experts who may testify about your damages, help us calculate your damages, and contribute to your case in other ways
- Negotiating a settlement, which may resolve your case
- Completing a trial if necessary
- Handling communications with insurers and other involved parties
Remember, we provide these services with no guaranteed fee. We get paid only if you win your compensation case. If settlement offers emerge, we will review each offer with you. We will not settle unless the offer is fair and you want to accept the settlement.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today About a Dallas DWI Accident – Free Consultation
We generally have two years to file a DWI accident case in Dallas, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. Although there can be exceptions to this statute of limitations filing deadline, you should not wait to hire a lawyer from our team. We will file your case on time.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free, confidential consultation. We will begin gathering evidence and preparing for settlement negotiations as soon as you hire us.