When you are injured, or someone you love is injured or killed because of a catastrophic injury caused by someone else’s negligence, the responsible party may owe you compensation. A Dallas catastrophic injuries lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you after such an accident by:
- Identifying the at-fault party
- Gathering evidence to demonstrate their liability
- Establishing a value for your claim
- Filing an insurance claim or lawsuit on your behalf
- Handling all communications, deadlines, and paperwork
Loncar Lyon Jenkins represents Dallas accident victims in both personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Our team is committed to helping you and your family pursue compensation for your damages.
For a free, no-obligation consultation on your case with a member of our team, call 800-777-7777 today.
We may be able to handle your case on a contingency-fee basis with no upfront payment required.
Living With a Catastrophic Injury in Dallas
When an accidental or intentional action by another person leaves you with a catastrophic injury, your life might be permanently altered. A catastrophic injury is one that leaves you unable to care for yourself or limits the full functionality of your body.
These types of injuries can include:
- Blindness and eye injuries
- Limb amputation
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- And more
If you or a member of your family was the victim of an accident in Dallas that caused a catastrophic injury, you could be faced with lifelong and expensive medical care. If another party’s negligence, carelessness, or recklessness caused the accident that gave you these injuries, they may owe you compensation for your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injuries lawyer serving Dallas, call 800-777-7777
Accidents Caused by Negligence Can Be Actionable
If another party’s negligence caused your catastrophic injuries in a situation where they owed you a duty of care, they may be liable to you in a personal injury lawsuit.
Examples of common accidents that result in personal injury cases include:
- Car accidents: when a driver’s negligence harms others in a car accident, they may be liable for the victims’ damages.
- Premises liability: if a negligent premises owner does not resolve a hazard or dangerous condition on their property, and a guest is harmed, the owner may be liable for the guest’s injuries. A common example of premises liability is slip and fall accidents.
- Medical malpractice: if a negligent doctor harms a patient by providing substandard care, they may be liable for the patient’s injuries.
- Product liability: if a defective or dangerous product harms a customer, the manufacturer of the product may be liable for those damages.
If you believe that another party’s negligence caused your injuries in these or any other situation, call Loncar Lyon Jenkins at 800-777-7777. A member of our team is standing by to provide a free, no-obligation consultation on your case and your legal options.
Dallas Catastrophic Injuries Lawyer Near Me 800-777-7777
Compensation in a Catastrophic Injuries Case
A catastrophic injury has the potential to permanently alter your physical appearance and the way your body functions. A catastrophic injury can also make it difficult for you to manage your daily needs, care for your family, or earn the living you earned prior to your injury.
A Dallas catastrophic injuries lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you identify the at-fault party when we represent you. Once the responsible party is discovered, our team can help you seek compensation from them for the potentially lifelong healthcare and rehabilitation your injuries may require.
In addition to medical bills, you could also be entitled to compensation for the following financial expenses and losses:
- Current and future loss of income and earning capacity
- Pain and suffering and mental and emotional distress
- Physical disfigurement and physical disability
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
We Also Handle Wrongful Death Cases
The unexpected loss of a family member due to an accident someone else caused could be grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins also represent Dallas families in wrongful death cases. Our team can help you build a case and pursue compensation for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of financial and household contributions
- Loss companionship
- Loss of consortium
- And more
We can keep you informed and updated on your case while giving you space from the legal proceedings to grieve when we represent you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Loncar Lyon Jenkins Can Support Your Claim
When you work with Loncar Lyon Jenkins, a Dallas catastrophic injuries lawyer from our firm can work to prove the cause of your accident and the lasting effects those injuries have on your life. We can help you build a claim for financial compensation by:
- Examining police and incident reports
- Reviewing medical records and prognosis reports
- Interviewing witnesses as to the cause of your injuries
- Conducting independent investigations where needed
- Obtaining photos of your injuries and of the accident scene
- Using paychecks and employment history to value income loss
Once your case has been built, we can present it to the responsible party’s insurance company and engage them in settlement negotiations. If they are not willing to make you a fair offer, we can take your case to trial.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today
If you are adjusting to life with a catastrophic injury caused by someone else, you do not need to take on a personal injury lawsuit alone. A Dallas Catastrophic Injuries Lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins may be able to pursue compensation on your behalf while you concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
Do not delay if you are considering legal action, as Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally imposes a two-year statute of limitations, or legal time limit, on filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Call in the Strong Arm by contacting Loncar Lyon Jenkins at 800-777-7777. A free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our team is available to Dallas accident victims.