A dangerous drug lawyer from our team might be able to help you recover compensation if you suffered injuries due to a medication. Loncar Lyon Jenkins may be able to build a case against the pharmaceutical company on your behalf.
We offer free consultations for injured parties and those who lost someone after taking a dangerous drug. We can determine the merits of your case and explain the steps you may be able to take to secure a payout.
What Our Lawyers Can Do for You and Your Case
Our team knows that no two cases are the same, even if the victims took the same medication and suffered similar injuries or illnesses. We assess each case and prove the necessary services based on the details we uncover.
We build robust arguments to prove the drug company was negligent, gathering evidence and preparing the case for trial. We treat every case like it will go to trial, demonstrating to the pharmaceutical company and their legal team we are serious about legal action if they will not pay out a fair settlement.
Other actions in these cases could include:
- Managing all conversations with the drug company and its representatives
- Providing counsel to our clients about settlement offers and other actions
- Answering questions as they arise
- Enlisting the help of experts in the case
- Gathering and presenting evidence as necessary
- Meeting all applicable deadlines based on the facts of the case
For a free legal consultation with a Dangerous Drug lawyer serving Fort Worth, call 877-239-4878
Recovering Compensation for Damages Suffered Because of a Dangerous Drug
Loncar Lyon Jenkins seeks payouts for our clients that are appropriate based on their damages. These includes:
- Financial expenses and losses
- Physical injuries
- Emotional damages
We document the recoverable damages and demand a payout via a negotiated settlement or take the case to trial and present strong evidence to support our allegations.
Examples of recoverable damages in these cases include:
- Current and future medical needs related to the dangerous medication
- Lost wages and other losses related to time away from work
- Diminished earning capacity, if the client cannot return to work
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Other intangible losses
Fort Worth Dangerous Drug Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
What Qualifies as a Dangerous Drug?
When a medication causes serious side effects that are not listed in the warning information, it may be possible to prove it is dangerous.
The pharmaceutical company that developed and made the medication may be responsible for any injuries that occur because of the medication, especially if there is evidence to show any or several of the following:
- The risk is excessive compared to the benefit
- Many people suffered similar injuries or effects
- There are safer, equally effective alternatives
- The drug company knew about the danger but did not issue a warning
- People can easily use the medication incorrectly
- There is a missing or incorrect warning or use label
Our dangerous drug lawyers may be able to build a case against the liable party if you took medication in Fort Worth and received a potentially connected diagnosis.
Contact our Fort Worth Dangerous Drug Attorneys today
We Help Clients Who Lost Family Due to a Dangerous Drug Seek Compensation
If your family lost someone to the injuries or illness possibly caused by a dangerous medication, Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 71.001 might allow you to recover wrongful death damages.
Under the wrongful death code, these could include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of services
- Additional financial losses
- The family’s intangible losses
We can research similar cases and call in experts to show the link between the medication and your diagnosed condition.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Loncar Lyon Jenkins Represents Our Clients
We have actively pursued compensation for clients who took defective and dangerous medications since 1999. Last year alone, our personal injury lawyers represented 7,000 clients. We advocated for their best interests and sought payouts on their behalf.
We have represented victims in a wide range of these cases, including:
- Zantac and valsartan medications, linked to the risk of cancer
- Belviq and related medications, also linked to an increased risk of cancer
- Truvada and other HIV drugs from Gilead Sciences, Inc, linked to bone and kidney damage
- Xarelto and other related blood thinners, linked to excessive bleeding
You do Not Have to Pay Us Before We Work for You
Our team helps clients on a contingency-fee basis. Our lawyers never ask clients pursuing a Fort Worth dangerous drug case to pay us upfront fees or anything out of pocket.
The contingency fee process works in the following way:
- We negotiate a settlement or win a trial verdict for the client
- We receive the payout from their case
- We take our pre-agreed fees and deliver the remainder to the client
Deadline for Holding the Pharmaceutical Company Responsible
Victims of dangerous drugs generally have two years to hold the pharmaceutical company responsible in a Tarrant County civil court or another appropriate jurisdiction. Under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, two years is the deadline for suing the liable party in an injury case.
Some exceptions exist, however. You could have less time. We will determine the deadlines in your case based on the specific circumstances that led to your injury or illness.
Reach Our Team Serving Fort Worth Today to Learn More
If a medication caused your injuries, our dangerous drug lawyers might be able to help. Call us to fight for you. You can talk with a Loncar Lyon Jenkins team member today.
Call (877) 239-4878 now to get started with a free assessment of your case. Reach out to our team today for your free consultation to learn more about how your lawyer will handle proving negligence and liability in your Fort Worth dangerous drug claim.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form