Victims of DWI accidents in Galveston can seek justice for their damages. In addition to any criminal charges the driver faces, a Galveston car accident attorney will file a lawsuit or insurance claim on your behalf. The attorneys at Loncar Lyon Jenkins have many years of experience getting justice for DWI accidents and are primed to lead your compensation case in Galveston.
You deserve a law firm with a reputation for uncompromising, fearless advocacy. Our Galveston DWI accident lawyer won’t back down during negotiations, and we will take your case to court if necessary. Call in the Strong Arm to fight for the justice you deserve.
Why DWI Accident Victims in Galveston Choose a Loncar Lyon Jenkins Lawyer
DWI accident victims should take their relationship with a lawyer seriously—we certainly do. It’s our job to ensure your total satisfaction with your Galveston personal injury attorneys, and we do this by:
- Offering a client-friendly fee structure: We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, which allows you to hire our firm no matter your financial status. Your attorney will complete every step of your case without receiving payment. If we secure a settlement or verdict for you, we will receive a portion of the compensation you receive. If you do not get paid, we don’t either.
- Working on your personal injury case diligently: Our primary concern is securing the money you deserve. However, we also know that DWI accident victims often face great financial stress. We will handle your case with urgency with the intent to secure your financial recovery as soon as possible.
- Communicating actively: Expect frequent case updates from your lawyer. If you ever have a question or concern, you will have your attorney’s direct phone number. Call, text, or email any time to get the answer or update you seek.
- Levering our extensive experience in DWI accident cases: Loncar Lyon Jenkins has served DWI accident victims throughout Texas for many years. We have worked with many insurers, won many lawsuits, and rely on our experience every time we handle a Galveston DWI accident case.
Our “Strong Arm” brand is more than just a calling card. We will fight tirelessly for your settlement or verdict and won’t back down from any challenge we face.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
What Compensatory Damages Should I Receive After a DWI Accident in Galveston, TX?
Impaired drivers are prone to exhibit high-risk behaviors, including speeding. Such risky behaviors can cause severe accidents and catastrophic injuries. Our firm will demand a settlement covering all your damages, which may include:
An intoxicated driver may be liable for the cost of:
- Emergency transport
- Emergency medical treatment
- Medical imaging
- Hospital services
- Doctor’s office visits
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Rehabilitation services
Even if your health insurance or auto insurance covers these costs, we prefer that liable parties cover your medical expenses. This way, you will not face higher premiums or any other consequences of accessing your insurance coverage.
Car accident victims often suffer professional damages, including:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost bonuses
- Lost promotion opportunities
- Lost productivity
You may also lose the fulfillment that you receive from your work. Your Galveston DWI accident lawyer will consult economists to help calculate the professional cost of your accident.
Pain and Suffering
A motor vehicle accident can cause:
- Physical pain from injuries (including chronic pain)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional anguish and psychological distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Other pain and suffering
We work with mental health experts. These experts can evaluate you, identify a treatment plan, and help us value your pain and suffering.
We will value vehicle damage, property damage, temporary transportation expenses, and other property-related costs from your accident. If you have other economic or non-economic damages from the DWI collision, we will include them in your case.
Wrongful Death Damages After a Drunk Driving Accident in Galveston, TX
Our Galveston wrongful death lawyers can seek justice and legal action for a loved one’s death that a negligent party caused. We offer our condolences for your loss and will seek fair compensation for:
- Funeral costs
- Burial expenses or cremation costs
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering (both for the decedent and surviving loved ones)
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s handiwork, help with chores, financial services, and other household services
Losing a loved one in a DWI accident leaves victims with life-changing economic and non-economic losses. Our firm understands the magnitude of your case, and we will demand a just outcome for you.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
How Our Galveston DWI Accident Lawyer Will Lead Your Texas Damages Case
Our personal injury team works day and night to get justice for our clients. You can expect our lawyer and legal team to:
- Value and document the cost of the accident: We will calculate exactly how much money you deserve. Our Galveston personal injury lawyer will also seek proof of each loss, including medical records, income statements, and invoices for property repairs.
- Secure all evidence of negligence: We will seek eyewitness accounts, video recordings, expert testimony, and other case-supporting evidence that will help us prove a drunk driver’s negligence harmed you.
- Create and execute a detailed case strategy: We will develop a clear, detailed roadmap for your case. This plan will include the possibility of going to trial. If we must take your case to court, we will be fully prepared.
- Negotiate a settlement: Your lawyer is your negotiator. We will meet with liable parties and demand the financial settlement you are entitled to.
- Manage every other aspect of your case: We are responsible for every single detail of your case. Let us manage your lawsuit or claim so you can prioritize your health.
We don’t just complete DWI accident cases. We aim to deliver our clients peace of mind and financial recovery that protects their future.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Galveston DWI Accident Case
Do not wait to contact our firm after the drunk driving collision in Galveston. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally requires us to file DWI accident lawsuits within a specific period. Injured parties in personal injury cases and wrongful death cases must take action within two years from the date the incident or decedent’s death date occurred.
Our attorney will file your Galveston DWI case as soon as possible. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free legal consultation.