A rear-end collision may result in medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages. An attorney from our firm can help you get compensation for all such losses.
Hire a Houston rear-end collisions lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins so you can focus on your recovery. Do not wait; call in the Strong Arm to complete your case.
What to Do After a Rear-End Collision in Houston
Car accident victims are often overwhelmed after their crash. As a result, the complications of normal life suddenly become greater. Between communicating with insurers, getting medical treatment, and speaking to your employer, it can be tough to prioritize after a collision.
Hiring a lawyer from our law firm serves several purposes. Call as soon as possible—we will help you sort out all other details. We can provide immediate assistance by:
- Explaining what you need to do after your accident and in what order
- Taking over communications with insurance companies
- Handling all other insurance- or lawsuit-related duties
- Helping you arrange medical care
Our legal team will take over your case so you can focus on your health.
What We May Do Following Your Rear-End Car Accident
Each client and case we handle presents unique responsibilities. What we do for you may depend on when you call us. Time permitting, we can:
- Visit and document your accident scene
- Speak with witnesses
- Obtain personal and insurance information from those involved in your accident
- Speak with your doctors
- Obtain records of all medical care
- Begin your insurance claim or lawsuit
We will ensure that nobody violates your rights. This is just what we will do immediately after your accident.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Houston, call 877-239-4878
We Will Resolve Your Rear-End Collision Lawsuit or Insurance Claim
We seek compensation in the manner that is right for you. This may mean filing either an insurance claim or a lawsuit. In some cases, we may do both.
Our responsibilities as your rear-end collision attorneys may include:
Collecting All Case-Related Evidence
Evidence is a crucial piece of any claim or lawsuit. Valuable forms of evidence may include:
- Video footage
- Witness accounts
- Police reports
- Expert testimony
- Accident reconstructions
Our investigators will assist collecting evidence that benefits your case. But, just as importantly, we will preserve evidence for settlement negotiations or trial.
Establishing Liability for the Rear-End Collision
We generally assume that a rear-ending driver is liable for the accident. The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) notes that tailgating increases the risk of rear-end collisions. However, some rear-end crashes are more complex. A rear-end collision could result from:
- A chain reaction, in which one driver is rear-ended, causing their vehicle to strike the back of another vehicle
- Defective brakes
- A blown tire
- Dangerous road conditions
- A driver’s attempt to avoid another collision
Such circumstances can complicate the issue of liability. For example, a vehicle manufacturer may be liable for an accident-causing defect. The City of Houston may be liable for dangerous road conditions. A rear-end accident lawyer from our firm will establish liability for your crash.
Protecting Your Rights
Savvy insurance companies or attorneys may violate your rights—and you may not even realize it. We will protect your rights. We will prevent any unwanted contact by insurers or attorneys for liable parties. If you must speak with these parties, we will ensure that you know how to do so.
Completing Settlement Negotiations or a Trial
Settling may be a viable option after your rear-end collision. A settlement may provide fair compensation in a timely manner. In some cases, though, the risk and cost of a trial are worthwhile. If we cannot negotiate the rear-end car accident settlement you deserve, we will go to court.
Houston Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Coverage You May Receive for Your Rear-End Collision Injuries
We will identify all losses that entitle you to compensation. Our legal team will speak with you, your doctors, experts, and anyone else with information about your damages. Some recoverable damages from your rear-end collision may include:
- Healthcare expenses: The cost of medical imaging, emergency care, hospitalization, surgical procedures, doctor’s visits, and rehabilitation may be recoverable.
- Pain and suffering: Accidents can cause significant pain, emotional distress, and other types of suffering. Texas allows you to seek coverage for such accident-related trauma.
- Professional losses: Lost wages, reduced productivity, lost bonuses, diminished earning power, and lost fulfillment may all warrant financial coverage.
- Repair or replacement of property: From your vehicle to your cell phone, all damaged property may be part of your financial recovery.
- Losses from a wrongful death: Losing a loved one can cause significant emotional and financial loss. We will consider all your losses as part of a wrongful death claim.
If you experience any other losses, we will seek fair compensation for them.
Contact our Houston Car Accident Attorneys today
Why Should You Hire Our Law Firm?
Insurance claims and lawsuits are not easy. A successful claim or suit requires significant effort, focus, and willpower. Experience, legal training, and ample resources are always beneficial when handling a rear-end accident case.
We represent several thousand clients in Texas each year. Our attorneys prepare every case for trial. So when we deal with insurance companies and other attorneys, they know we have the resources to go to court. This can be to our advantage during settlement negotiations.
Our firm handles rear-end collision cases with all necessary compassion. We know you are hurting, and we want to help.
We Receive No Fee Unless We Win Your Case
Our attorneys receive no fee unless they get compensation for you. There is no doubt that we will fight hard for a positive outcome. You will not pay out-of-pocket to hire our lawyers.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Help From a Rear-End Accident Attorney in Houston With Your Case Today
A rear-end collision can cause long-lasting injuries like whiplash. Even if you are not hurting now, symptoms could emerge. By hiring a rear-end collisions lawyer in Houston now, you will be prepared when you decide to seek compensation.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins or contact us online today for a free consultation. We will answer all questions that you have about your case or our firm. Do not wait to get help for your accident. Time could be dwindling on your case’s deadline.