Texas’ high winds can prove catastrophic for drivers. If you were injured or have lost a loved one in a collision caused by high winds, you may be entitled to compensation. Your high winds lawyer serving Irving will fight for what you deserve.
Representing over 7,000 families across the state, Loncar Lyons Jenkins will review your case, conduct a comprehensive investigation, and do whatever it takes to secure you the compensation you need and deserve.
Our team works on a contingency-fee-basis to ensure finances never stand between you and justice. Our team will review your case, answer your questions, and advise you on your next steps.
How do You Prove Your High Winds Accident May Have Been Preventable?
The National Weather Service defines high winds as those that reach a sustained speed of 40mph for at least an hour or those that blow up to 58mph. These winds can dislodge contents from a vehicle, cause drivers to swerve from their lanes, and create a host of other challenges for drivers.
Too many victims believe they don’t have rights when inclement weather plays a part in their collisions. In some cases, the weather is truly the at-fault party. But, in most instances, driver negligence or recklessness turns an unfortunate situation into a catastrophe that’s left you injured or facing life without a loved one. Your lawyer will investigate your case to prove you’re entitled to compensation.
Damages You May Be Able to Claim
Through a personal injury claim or lawsuit, you could be entitled to the following types of damages:
- Medical costs related to doctor visits, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, rehabilitation services, and more
- Past, present, and future income lost as a direct result of your injuries
- Pain and suffering, including mental anguish
- The costs associated with repairing or replacing any property damaged during the collision
- Compensation for wrongful death that includes funeral and burial expenses, compensation for loss of companionship or guardianship, loss of inheritance, and more
Texas residents have a legal right to hold negligent and reckless drivers accountable for their actions. Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code §16.003 grants you two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Quick action is important in the aftermath of an accident. It is even more critical, though, in circumstances where the other driver can blame the weather – and not their driving – for your injuries.
Your lawyer taking Irving high winds cases will conduct a full investigation to build a case that paints a clear picture of the events leading up to your collision. They will also identify the at-fault party and assign a monetary value to your losses.
Steps Your Attorney Will Take to Build Your Case
- Securing accident reports from local law enforcement and both parties’ insurance companies
- Reviewing photos and video surveillance from the scene of the accident to determine what caused the collision
- Identifying and interviewing eyewitnesses to get their accounts of the accident
- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting relevant medical records to prove your expenses
- Consulting with experts in weather patterns and accident reconstruction to gain a clearer understanding of how the accident happened
At Loncar Lyons Jenkins, our goal is always the same – to secure compensation as quickly as possible so you can get started on rebuilding your life and putting this traumatic experience in the past.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Don’t Let Finances Stand Between You and Seeking Justice
At Loncar Lyons Jenkins, we understand that you have more than enough to worry about. We’ve organized our fee structure to ensure you don’t have to worry about whether you can afford legal counsel.
Loncar Lyons Jenkins provides all services free of charge until you win. In addition to working on a contingency-fee-basis, our team will cover any upfront costs associated with building, negotiating, and litigating your case. Again, you pay nothing until you receive your settlement. Don’t waste any time.
We Offer Free Case Reviews
We’ll provide a free case review instantly. Call in the Strong Arm and speak to a member of our team. You can walk us through what happened, outline your concerns, and raise questions.
Our representative can provide you with an overview of what to expect from the legal proceedings. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of your rights, potential compensation, and an estimate of how long the process will take.
Contact Our Attorneys for Help Today
A member of our team will listen to you, review your case, answer any questions you might have about your rights and the legal process, and protect you and your family.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today. The sooner you call, the sooner your case could be resolved.