If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident with a reckless driver, you have financial recovery options. An unsafe lane change lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you recover damages for your medical bills and pain and suffering,
We will fight for a fair settlement on your behalf and handle the legal process from beginning to end.
You Owe Us Nothing Upfront
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we work on a contingency-fee-basis. This means:
- You do not pay us anything upfront to start building your case.
- You only owe us our attorney’s fees if your case is successful.
- We do not charge by the hour or require retainers.
- We take payment for our help from the settlement or court award we obtain for you.
You have nothing to lose by partnering with our team. We encourage you to explore your legal options today.
For a free legal consultation with a unsafe lane change accidents lawyer serving Irving, call 800-777-7777
Our Goal is to Help You Recover Your Losses
Some car crash victims try to represent themselves. However, this does not always work out. You may find it difficult to handle a personal injury case on your own, especially if you are dealing with long-term injuries.
The insurance company will have multiple representatives on its side, trying to reduce your damages. When you hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins, however, you will even the playing field.
Through settlement negotiations, we could seek the following:
- Reimbursement for emergency medical costs
- Reimbursement for the medical bills you may incur in the future
- Reimbursement for physical therapy and other rehabilitation services
- Compensation for wages you could not earn while recovering
- Compensation for wages you will be unable to earn in the future
- Awards for pain, suffering, emotional trauma, and reduction in quality of life
We could recover other types of damages depending on your circumstances.
Irving Unsafe Lane Change Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-777-7777
How Our Team of Attorneys will Advocate on Your Behalf
When another driver injures you, it can be difficult to prove how the accident happened. Trying to determine fault can be challenging, especially if the other driver is not being honest about what happened.
When you hire us to represent you, we will perform a number of services, such as:
Calculating the Cost of Your Damages
Our lawyers can assess how your injuries will affect you both now and in the future. This way, we can seek a settlement that would fairly compensate you. We can use your property damage receipts, employment records, and medical bills to calculate the cost of your collision-related losses.
Dealing with the Insurance Company
If the other driver’s insurance company decides that you partially caused the accident, this could reduce the amount of money you can get. By allowing us to communicate and negotiate with the insurer on your behalf, we can protect you against any tactics that could derail your case.
We will also protect you against any allegations that you caused the accident and shouldn’t get compensation.
To resolve your case, we will need to prove the following four aspects:
- Duty of care. The other driver had an obligation to drive as a responsible person would in the same situation.
- Breach of duty of care. The other driver did not heed the rules of the road and put other road users at risk of harm.
- The other party’s actions caused your accident.
- You have medical bills, lost wages, and other financial losses because of the collision.
Establishing these elements is not easy. Yet, you do not have to worry about doing it on your own with an unsafe lane change accident lawyer on your side. Your attorney in Irving can use evidence to show that you were hurt by negligence.
Showing That the Other Driver Violated Traffic Laws
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code §545.060 spells out how drivers must perform lane changes. If we can show that the other driver did not follow this law, you could recover compensation for your losses.
We can prove that the other driver acted negligently by:
- Seeing if the police issued a traffic ticket
- Interviewing witnesses to the crash
- Reviewing videos of the collision
Filing Your Case Within the Statute of Limitations
You do not have to worry about the state’s filing deadlines with Loncar Lyon Jenkins on your side. We will review your case and determine how long you have to file under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code §16.003.
Explaining the Measures that Could Help Your Case
We want to keep you informed throughout the duration of your case. Here are some things that could improve your chances of winning a fair settlement:
- Seek medical care after getting hurt. Even if your injuries do not seem serious from the outset, it is important for you to seek medical care. Seeing a doctor not only benefits your health and recovery but also gives you the opportunity to document your condition.
- Refrain from accepting a low offer. We can prevent you from accepting an unfair settlement offer that does not fairly compensate you. We can negotiate with the insurers. If we cannot secure a fair settlement this way, we can represent you at trial.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
Let an Attorney Help You win the Settlement You Deserve
Our unsafe lane change accident lawyers can handle your case. Whether at the negotiating table or in the courtroom, we are prepared to fight for the money you need.
Contact us today for a free review of your case.