If you were hurt in a wrong-way accident, you could have legal options for seeking compensation. Accidents can change your life in virtually every way, and you deserve justice for the damages you experience. Whether you suffered injuries, damaged property, or had to live through the emotional effects of a traumatic event, an Irving wrong-way accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you.
To receive a free, no-obligation case review, call our team at (800) 777-7777 now.
We Seek Compensation for Victims
The effects of your accident can linger for weeks, months, and even longer. You may face a series of physical, financial, and emotional hardships in the aftermath. If you successfully prove another party was liable for the wrong-way collision, you could be eligible for financial compensation.
Your recoverable damages may include:
- Expenses related to your physical injuries, including any emergency and ongoing medical treatment you require.
- Emotional suffering you experienced, such as stress, anxiety, depression, or other effects of your trauma.
- The cost of damage or total loss of any vehicle or property.
- Lost wages if you are unable to work for any amount of time because of your injury or if you must take on a lower-paying position.
Know that our team is here to help you seek the financial support you need. If you are interested in exploring your options and learning more about how you can pursue justice, you can work with an Irving wrong-way accident lawyer from our firm.
For a free legal consultation with a wrong way accidents lawyer serving Irving, call 800-777-7777
Legal Representation in Your Wrong-Way Accident Case
The legal process can be complicated, but an Irving wrong-way accident lawyer at Loncar Lyon Jenkins is available to help you understand each step. Legal representation could be beneficial, as our team can:
- Investigate the wrong-way accident and identify the liable party
- Compile evidence that supports your right to financial recovery
- Calculate the amount of compensation to pursue
- Complete and submit any necessary paperwork
- Speak on your behalf throughout the claims process or court proceedings
- Answer questions you have along the way
- Prevent you from being taken advantage of by insurers
To learn more about the benefits of our legal services, call our team and begin your fight for justice with a free case assessment.
Irving Wrong Way Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-777-7777
Proving Liability in Wrong-Way Accidents
While you may do everything possible to drive safely, you could still face the consequences when other drivers make dangerous mistakes. If another driver traveling the wrong way led to your accident, you could have a case against them.
Understanding why wrong-way accidents occur can give you a better sense of how to prove the other party was at fault and is responsible for your vehicle damage, injuries, inability to work, emotional stress, and more. Potential causes of wrong-way accidents that our team will look for in your case include:
- Distractions: Distracted driving injured roughly 400,000 people in 2018 alone, as reported by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Distractions, including cell phone use, talking while driving, or listening to loud music, can all take a driver’s mind off the road. A distracted driver may fail to see wrong-way signs or other hazards that could lead to a collision.
- Driving under the influence: Intoxication can cause drivers to make dangerous mistakes, such as turning the wrong way onto a one-way road or using an improper entrance ramp to a highway. If you were injured in a wrong-way accident involving a drunk driver, you have grounds to take legal action.
- Signage error: Improperly placed or visually obstructed signage can lead to a wrong-way accident. There are governing agencies responsible for keeping roads safe, and this includes ensuring signage is correct. If a misplaced or missing sign led to your wrong-way accident, a municipality or other entity may be responsible.
- Inexperience: Some new drivers simply do not have the experience to safely navigate certain situations. A new or inexperienced driver could become confused at an intersection, for example, and end up traveling in the wrong direction. Just because a driver is inexperienced does not mean they are off the hook for your accident. They could be liable for your losses.
If another driver or party contributed to your accident in any way, let us help you explore your legal rights as a victim of negligence.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
Contact Our Attorneys Today
The legal process can be overwhelming and confusing, especially during the aftermath of an accident. Our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins is here to help walk you through each step. To learn more, call (800) 777-7777 for a complimentary case review.
You could have limited time to take action under the Texas statute of limitations, so we encourage you to call our firm today.