Property owners in Longview have a clear duty: to keep their premises safe and protect those who enter. If you or a loved one suffered a slip and fall accident, a Longview slip and fall injury lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you recover compensation.
You may get coverage for medical expenses, lost income, and other damages.
Do Not Wait to Get Legal Help After a Slip and Fall Injury
We understand that slip and fall victims face many responsibilities. Between your doctor’s appointments and trying to get back to work, you may have little time to address your legal case. This is why you should get a lawyer’s help as soon as possible.
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally gives you two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. This two-year window can fly by more quickly than you realize, and it’s generally not wise to file a lawsuit at the very last minute.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins is ready to start your case today. There is no reason to wait.
Our Fee Structure Allows Anyone to Pursue Justice
Our attorneys work on contingency, which means:
- You don’t pay us any fees or costs up front.
- We accept any case that has merit, regardless of the client’s financial status.
- We receive a fee only if we secure a settlement or judgment for you.
- There is never any out-of-pocket cost for you.
This structure means that slip and fall victims can hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins when they need our help. Financial considerations are of no consequence.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Services We Provide for Slip and Fall Victims in Longview
Each case we handle is a new, individual mission. We make no assumptions about what your case will require of us. However, we handle many common duties for our clients, including:
Investigating the Slip and Fall Accident
Our attorneys and investigators will work to answer questions like:
- Where did the slip and fall accident occur?
- What, exactly, caused you or your loved one to slip?
- Was the cause of your slip and fall preventable?
- What evidence of negligence exists, and how can we obtain it?
As we complete the investigation, we’ll acquire and preserve any evidence that helps your case. We may also gather witness accounts and any reports of the fall.
Calculating Your Damages
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that falls are extremely costly, even before you consider damages like pain and suffering. Our team will calculate the value of your individual losses. Collectively, these losses will tell us the total value of your case—and the settlement amount we should pursue.
Working With Your Doctors
Medical professionals, including your doctors, may play a key role in your case. These professionals may:
- Provide direct assessments of your injuries, helping prove how your fall has harmed you
- Testify about the likely cause of your injuries
- Provide official medical documents and medical images
- Be an asset to your overall case
Our Longview slip and fall injury lawyers are comfortable working with your doctors and other medical experts.
Pinpointing Liable Parties
Though premises owners are often liable for slip and fall accidents, some cases are more complex. We will determine who owes you compensation for your losses, whether it is a property owner or another party.
Negotiating a Settlement
Our attorneys will seek a monetary settlement to resolve your case. This settlement can allow you to move forward without going to court. If negotiated properly, this award does not have to sacrifice the compensation you deserve, either.
Once we identify those liable for your losses, we’ll contact their representatives and begin settlement talks.
Defending Your Rights
As your slip and fall injury lawyers, we’ll be aware that others could try to violate your rights. Some threats to your rights include:
- Liable parties and their attorneys trying to get you to admit liability in the accident
- Liable parties manipulating evidence
- Insurance companies denying your claim unjustly
- Insurance companies or liable parties stalling, intimidating you, or taking other actions to disrupt justice
We know how to respond to any threat to your rights. Our general approach is to handle every aspect of your case—this way, those with bad intentions won’t be able to reach you.
Hiring our law firm will allow you the time you need to get treatment, be with loved ones, and get your life back on track. We will update you about your Longview slip and fall case as necessary—you just focus on yourself.
Damages That May Entitle You to Compensation in a Longview Slip and Fall Case
Fall victims often suffer serious injuries. In the worst cases, fall-related injuries prove fatal. Whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one, we’ll identify all your recoverable damages.
You may get compensation for:
- Medical care and rehabilitation: These are the essential services you need to treat and rehabilitate your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Injury pain, lost quality of life, lost physical or cognitive abilities, trauma, and other forms of pain and suffering will be part of your case. We may also seek coverage for any trauma-related treatment you require, like therapy or medications.
- Lost income and earning power: Lost wages, earning power, bonuses, productivity, and other professional damages can cause great financial strain. We will seek coverage that reflects the financial and professional harm you’ve suffered.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one died from fall-related injuries, recoverable damages may include lost financial support, loss of consortium, funeral and burial expenses, and other losses.
- We generally have one opportunity to secure the awards that you deserve. Those who handle their case without a lawyer may risk miscalculating their losses, seeking too little compensation, or failing to account for certain damages.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins offers a team of attorneys, paralegals, and support staff. Together, we will value your case accurately, accounting for both current and future damages.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About a Longview Slip and Fall Injury
The Strong Arm and the rest of our team are prepared to fight for you. We will diagnose your damages, evaluate your entire case, and move toward justice. Don’t wait to reach out to our team, as we will need to work within the statute of limitations in Texas. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today to complete your free consultation.
If you have questions about hiring a Longview slip and fall injury lawyer, you can see our Frequently Asked Questions page.